PDA

View Full Version : Does Belgium actually exist?

theplatypus
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
For too long we have been told lies.

The existence of the supposed European country of Belgium has been taken as gospel for years by members of the Liberati. It has long been held up as a shining example of Liberal philosophies in action. However, now is the time the truth be known. Belgium doesn't exist.

Belgium is, and has always been, a leftist ruse; a device applied to propagate the Liberal agenda throughout the world. Hijacking a real country for this use would be difficult at best; the people living there wouldn't stand for it (i.e. the fall of communism.) Thus the idea to invent an imaginary country, insert it into the global consciousness through the perversion of history, and use it as a tool of manipulation was born.

http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

SteelCityMom
11-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Wow, all crazy propaganda aside from these nutjobs....if Belgium doesn't exist, the where do all those tasty waffles come from??? Answer THAT you conspiracy theory freaks!

theplatypus
11-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Wow, all crazy propaganda aside from these nutjobs....if Belgium doesn't exist, the where do all those tasty waffles come from??? Answer THAT you conspiracy theory freaks!

Maybe it's the lack of sleep, but that made me chuckle. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
11-14-2009, 12:47 PM

Good point, but does the fact that there are so called Chinese Checkers, Chinese Chicken, and of course the famous book on the overpopulation problem in China written by Wei Porkem Yung, necessarily PROVE there really is a China? Hmmmm.

SteelCityMom
11-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Good point, but does the fact that there are so called Chinese Checkers, Chinese Chicken, and of course the famous book on the overpopulation problem in China written by Wei Porkem Yung, necessarily PROVE there really is a China? Hmmmm.

:flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Hmmmmmm....

If Belgium doesnt exist...where did the 101st Airborne take...oh, about 3 million pisses in the winter of 1944-45???!!!!:noidea:

GBMelBlount
11-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Hmmmmmm....

If Belgium doesnt exist...where did the 101st Airborne take...oh, about 3 million pisses in the winter of 1944-45???!!!!:noidea:

Good point LLT. My dad was in the 101st Airborne. He said it was closer to 5 million.:grin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Good point LLT. My dad was in the 101st Airborne. He said it was closer to 5 million.:grin:

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Maybe it's the lack of sleep, but that made me chuckle. :chuckle:

OK i have been at work since 6 and didnt get to bed til late ssssssoooo i am a bit tired myself. Anyway to the point ( lack sleep ramblings) i thought you said lack of sheep i was so confuse i was trying to put 1 and 1 together and coundnt. i read it 3 times before my brain SLEEP!

LLT you know screaming chickens dont piss... this adds to the theroy... :wave::wink02:

BTW isnt jeff gordons wife from belguim? Man someone needs to tel him he is being played..

Christian Snyder
11-14-2009, 06:48 PM
What about the WW1 & WW2 battles that were fought there???? As a previous poster said, what about the 101st Airborne? This person is insane.