PDA

View Full Version : What's going to be the Bungles fans excuse for losing to the Steelers?

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Bungles fans always are the whiniest little turds I've ever seen and always have an excuse for losing and keep telling us that we shouldn't have won two more superbowls....blah, blah,blah.........

What's likely to be their biggest excuse tomorrow when they lose?

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Bungles fans always are the whiniest little turds I've ever seen and always have an excuse for losing and keep telling us that we shouldn't have won two more superbowls....blah, blah,blah.........

What's likely to be their biggest excuse tomorrow when they lose?

"The Refs" (either bad calls or no-calls)

supa_fly_steeler
11-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Lol it's either the refs or that palmer is imo a bust, he has done nothing since he was drafted, just as bad as Alex Smith imo.

Nadroj 20
11-14-2009, 02:29 PM
They will complain about the refs im sure.

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I should have put the option "Who Dey!" No coherent thought...just a "Who Dey!" :chuckle:

Edman
11-14-2009, 02:32 PM
They do have injuries. That's going to be their excuse.

Don't forget the favorite: "Those Squeelers have the refs in their pocket!"

SteelDevilNC
11-14-2009, 02:43 PM
combination of injuries and refs is my bet

SteelerEmpire
11-14-2009, 02:44 PM
I think they'll be saying Chad "Ocho Stinko" had a defective helmet..... because it kept getting knocked off....

tony hipchest
11-14-2009, 02:50 PM
clark will knock caldwell or chad johnson out early. bungle fans will cry they wouldve won if he didnt deliver a cheap shot.

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Bengals fan: "Injuries? I don't know nuthin' bout that stuff. Who Dey!"

OX1947
11-14-2009, 03:20 PM
We lost Chris Henry and Roy Williams for the year. And Goodell ruined Chad's focus when he fined him. I dont know, do I have enough time today to list them all?

tyler289
11-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Lol it's either the refs or that palmer is imo a bust, he has done nothing since he was drafted, just as bad as Alex Smith imo.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

Carson Palmer has a career 88.9 QB rating (and had one 32 TD season). Alex Smith has a career 65 QB rating.

steveironcity
11-14-2009, 05:06 PM
They'll use the trusty "the league, refs ect want the Steelers to win" excuse

Justin Otstott
11-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Just like any losing team I am sure they will b*tch about the refs!

MasterOfPuppets
11-14-2009, 05:34 PM
"The Refs" (either bad calls or no-calls)

yep...that seems to be the theme nowadays...its always the refs...

Christian Snyder
11-14-2009, 06:30 PM
They will whine about how the refs winning the Steelers the game.. They will probably whine about injuries also.

4xSBChamps
11-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Q: What's going to be the Bungles fans excuse for losing to the Steelers?

A: "..... your wide-receivers play too-rough....."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/HinesWardKO-hit.jpg

Texasteel
11-14-2009, 07:47 PM
All of the above.

When it comes to whining, Bundle fans are experts and multitasking.

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 09:37 PM
You are all underestimating the statute of limitations on how long they will bring up the knee.

NEPAsteeler
11-14-2009, 11:03 PM
I'll go with the Refs... but I'm sure they'll come up with some stupid excuse that we're not thinking of.

Or not.

Go Refs! :chuckle:

Steelboy84
11-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Oh you know what it will be.

"But Carson was cheapshotted".

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Steeldude
11-15-2009, 01:35 AM
the game hasn't been played yet.

iloveben7
11-15-2009, 02:41 AM
anything with the refs. It's always the refs fault when a Pittsburgh team wins

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 08:30 AM
anything with the refs. It's always the refs fault when a Pittsburgh team wins
Yeah, we wouldn't have won any SB's had it not been for the refs... I'm not even sure we would've made it to a SB without the refs help. :wink02::chuckle:

*sarcasm*

solardave
11-15-2009, 09:06 AM
All of the above. Also "I've fallen and I can't get up!" God forbid someone gets blocked into Palmer. Hines,HINES
man don't hurt Rivers AGAIN!!! Troy, at least say hi to Carson as you're running past him to the endzone with the ball you just picked.

SMR
11-15-2009, 09:22 AM
"HERE WE GO REFS, HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO REFS, HERE WE GO!!"

:tt02::tt02::applaudit::applaudit:

Galax Steeler
11-15-2009, 09:42 AM
They are going to have to many excuses I guess we will get to hear them all.

Interceptor
11-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi guys. I don't think there would/should be any excuses. Even though we beat you last time, Steelers rarely, if ever, make the same mistake twice and prepare very well for each game. They are controlled and never panic when behind in score. They have a bruising running game and Ben hits the receivers in stride.

I would say this game would be key to where the Bengals truly stand, whether or not they have really improved. The Bengals are running on all cylinders, but the Steelers are tough as always.

Good game to everyone and may the best team win!

4xSBChamps
11-15-2009, 10:02 AM
I would say this game would be key to where the Bengals truly stand, whether or not they have really improved. The Bengals are running on all cylinders, but the Steelers are tough as always.

a reasoned response

:drink:

SMR
11-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi guys. I don't think there would/should be any excuses. Even though we beat you last time, Steelers rarely, if ever, make the same mistake twice and prepare very well for each game. They are controlled and never panic when behind in score. They have a bruising running game and Ben hits the receivers in stride.

Hats off to you for a classy and respectful insight.
:hatsoff::helmet:

steelcityboyz
11-15-2009, 11:34 AM
The refs.. Why not ? every other team in the NFL uses that excuse when the Steelers beat them. :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-15-2009, 11:38 AM

Very cool....Appreciate the knowledgeable reply. Good luck today!!

LVSteelersfan
11-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Refs. Refs. Refs. All I keep hearing is that the refs gave Super Bowl XL AND XLIII to the Steelers. Damn sore losers everywhere. We have the same lousy refs everyone else does. We also have a team that plays through bad ref calls more often than not. OMG, that tripping call cost the Vikes the game. Of course, the Steelers could have gone straight down the field, scored and taken the lead back. But that doesn't matter. The refs cost them the game. Bunch of whiners everywhere.

Interceptor
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
The one thing that worries me is that (in the past) the Bengals seem to let the game get away from them. They may be down by 10 at the half, but that is no reason to panic. When the defense had to "nut-up", they didn't. And the offense was so obvious (and, sorry to say, dumb) by running between the tackles on 3rd & long or passing long on 3rd & short. :doh: Maybe it's different this year because now they have a true powerback and the O-Line seems to gel nicely. You can see that Pittsburgh knows very well that in the last half of the game is all about possession rather than field position. They don't play greedy football (i.e. go for TD on 1st/2nd & 10). They go for 1st downs to maintain possession and control until they get into the red zone. A TD happens for them if someone misses a tackle. I just hope for a good showing by the Bengals, especially on offense now that Polumalu is back. I'm not going to beat my chest about how the Bengals are going to rip 'em a new one and such. Don't get me wrong, I love my Bengals, but I am also a realist. I know what my team is capable of, but you also have to know what you opponent is capable of. You just don't walk down the street picking a fight with just anyone at random, right? If the Bengals are going to win (or at least put up a good fight), I really hope its against a Steelers team that is at full strength.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
The refs. What else?

SteelerFanInStl
11-15-2009, 12:19 PM
All of the above.

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 12:39 PM
The refs or that big meanie Hines Ward cheap shotting their Dmen. :jerkit: :rolleyes:

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 02:13 PM
It'll be the refs, that's everybody's fall back excuse if their team loses to the Steelers.

CantStop85
11-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Now what's your excuse? :coffee:

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 04:07 PM
I have none... The only thing I have to say, is that the Bengals look really good.

Jaquila
11-15-2009, 04:07 PM
good Cincy Defense

Havik
11-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Whats the Steelers excuse for being swept? There is none. Pathetic game plan, offensive play, and effort. I am so disgusted right now.

X-Terminator
11-15-2009, 04:17 PM

No excuses here. The Steelers got beat, plain and simple.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 04:19 PM

None, we got beat straight up. I can admit that, unlike the majority of your fanbase.

SteelerEmpire
11-15-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't think it was so much of the Bengals beating us as it was the Offense just letting us down.... they looked limp and lacked fire...... :noidea: ...... not a good sign...!!

BlastFurnace
11-15-2009, 04:22 PM
No execuses at all. Give them credit. They were the better team today. The Bengals had better execution today.

Edman
11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
I got no excuses, we got beat. We had many chances to win this game and we failed. We got swept. Tough Shit.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 04:28 PM

No excuses man...they played a great defensive game today. Hats off to them and maybe we'll have a 3rd showdown in the playoffs, as both teams will most likely make it there.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 04:30 PM
I don't think it was so much of the Bengals beating us as it was the Offense just letting us down.... they looked limp and lacked fire...... :noidea: ...... not a good sign...!!

No, it was all the Bengals beating us. I give a ton of credit to their D today. Ben was held in the pocket for most of the game and had a lot of passes deflected because of that. None of this "we beat ourselves" crap today.

I give them props this year, they've made a good turnaround and have at least made the AFCN a very deadly division.

Interceptor
11-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi guys. It was a tough game. Actually, I am surprised. Your receivers are normally sticky-handed. I don't know what happened. And I thought you would pound us with your ground game to grind it out and tire the defense. Yeah, Ben threw a couple of pics, so that must have hurt, but we didn't really capitalize on it. It was a good first step for the Bengals. But it's not over. Until we learn to put teams away, the result will always be up in the air. It was a good defensive game for both sides. But both offenses were pretty sloppy.

Good game, guys. I know it might probably be a different story should we meet in the playoffs.

tony hipchest
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi guys. It was a tough game. Actually, I am surprised. Your receivers are normally sticky-handed. I don't know what happened. And I thought you would pound us with your ground game to grind it out and tire the defense. .

yep. me too. and just when mendenhall and moore were getting going, we decided to bring in willie parker.

why? i dont know either. i guess the coaches thought we would catch the bengals off guard or something. :doh:

WH
11-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Tough Shit.

this

/thread and discussion about today's game.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Hi guys. It was a tough game. Actually, I am surprised. Your receivers are normally sticky-handed. I don't know what happened. And I thought you would pound us with your ground game to grind it out and tire the defense. Yeah, Ben threw a couple of pics, so that must have hurt, but we didn't really capitalize on it. It was a good first step for the Bengals. But it's not over. Until we learn to put teams away, the result will always be up in the air. It was a good defensive game for both sides. But both offenses were pretty sloppy.

Good game, guys. I know it might probably be a different story should we meet in the playoffs.

:drink:

Thanks, and great game to you as well. I don't think it was so much our receivers that were having problems as it was Ben throwing too high or too far behind them today. All credit to the Bengals D for getting the pressure on him and keeping him in the pocket and making those bad passes happen.

Both defenses played lights out today, but it all came down to sloppy ST's and a couple bad penalties on the Steelers D (mixed in with some shaky playcalling on the O). Bengals had the advantage there for sure.

Hope to see you in the playoffs again and hopefully in the AFCCG. It would be great to have the AFCN run the conference two years in a row!

stb_steeler
11-15-2009, 05:14 PM

Couldnt agree with ya more......:tt03:

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
HAHAHHAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED GUYS????????? I THOUGHT THE "BUNGLES" WERE GOING TO GET KILLED????? HAHAHHAHA YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
You were banned fast... How can we suck if we're 6-3 and just won the SB?

stillers4me
11-15-2009, 05:20 PM
What I don't see is any Steelers fans making BS excuses.

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
What I don't see is any Steelers fans making BS excuses.

I've seen a few but not as many as I expected.

I'm already over it and am looking forward to the Chiefs game next week. :tt02: I'm not one of these "fans" who feel it is my God given right to be a fan of a Super Bowl team season in and season out (and I know you aren't either). :drink:

stb_steeler
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I've seen a few but not as many as I expected.

I'm already over it and am looking forward to the Chiefs game next week. :tt02: I'm not one of these "fans" who feel it is my God given right to be a fan of a Super Bowl team season in and season out (and I know you aren't either). :drink:

Right on !!!!!!!!! cant win em all, we have lots to cheer about and always will. Besides theres plenty of football left . :tt03:

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM

Thank you. :drink: You are a classy guy and a rarity among Cincy fans. :thumbsup:

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm already over it and am looking forward to the Chiefs game next week. :tt02: Same here.... GO STEELERS!:tt04::tt::tt02:

Steeldude
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
the game hasn't been played yet.

and this is why they play the games :coffee:

BlastFurnace
11-15-2009, 07:49 PM
and this is why they play the games :coffee:

You commented on your own post...funny.