PDA

View Full Version : Just got home

SteelersWyo
01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
What a game! I had a 10th row seat in the endzone (where Ben ran it in) and it was awesome. Denver fans were mouthy leading up to the game, but got real quiet real fast. I sat with a group of about 8 Steelers fans and had a great time. Even Bronco fans were good to us. One bought me a beer to congratulate me on the Steelers win!! One guy got carted off in handcuffs for being drunk and trying to start a fight. With another Bronco fan no less! I know the bowl isn't even hear, but next year lets get the game in Pitt so you guys can tear the place down afterwards. I know Steeler fans are every where, but thier had to be 10,000 of them in Denver. I could not believe it!! Let's get ready to roll in the bowl!!

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm really happy you had such a great time at the game, SteelersWyo! So much for those Broncos fans who were here last week saying the Steeler Nation was nowhere to be found in Denver, eh? :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Great game to be at! Glad to see you had a memorable time

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
^ Bump ^

There have GOT to be more stories! How long did you stay afterwards? Did you see any of the players? How was tailgating?

Steel - X
01-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Yeah NO KIDDING, let us have it. You bring a camera?

luvmysteelers
01-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Come on, we want details, details, details....