PDA

View Full Version : A Steeler fan at my school..

Brady12
01-23-2006, 06:23 PM
I was writing an exam today, and I saw someone wearing a Brett Favre jersey, so I was laughing at him, and then I saw another person wearing a Ben Roethlisberger jersey, and I was sour... I wanted to go eat it. lol. Not because I don't like him, but i've never seen the guy wear it before.

LambertIsGod58
01-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Why would you laugh at a Brett Favre jersey? He's one of the greatest of all-time.

tony hipchest
01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
I was writing an exam today, and I saw someone wearing a Brett Favre jersey, so I was laughing at him, and then I saw another person wearing a Ben Roethlisberger jersey, and I was sour... I wanted to go eat it. lol. Not because I don't like him, but i've never seen the guy wear it before.

hater!

only brady fans have the right to wear the jersey of their guy right? lol. how many times were you spotted with a brady jersey on before his 1st ring?

(football was around before tom brady my friend)

Sharkissle29
01-23-2006, 10:58 PM
yet again, another retarded post...im sry, u deserve neg rep now peace

Koopa
01-24-2006, 12:01 AM

i would not be surprised one bit if they thought the same when they saw you wearing a brady jersey after they won the superbowl 4 years ago

Brady12
01-24-2006, 12:08 AM
yet again, another retarded post...im sry, u deserve neg rep now peace

Why do you even bother to post in my topics if you are just gonna flame? You could atleast pm me, and tell me you don't like my posts.