PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Bungals

stlrtruck
11-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I can't believe it, but the bungals did enough to win today. I won't sit here and make excuses about our offense, defense, or STs, but instead I will say congratulations bungals you guys did what you had to do today to win the game.

:applaudit:

Now I can only hope to play you guys in the playoffs.

MACH1
11-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Uh yeah, what he said.

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 05:33 PM
I've said it in several threads - the Bungles played a very good game today and deserved the W. Though I wasn't overly impressed with Cartoon and your O, your D stepped up big time and shut down Ben and our O and I have to give them huge props. :drink:

That being said, I hope we win out the rest of the way and I hope you get your asses kicked the remainder of the season. :chuckle:

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
A begrudging but sincere congratulations. :drink:

stillers4me
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
I can't believe it, but the bungals did enough to win today. I won't sit here and make excuses about our offense, defense, or STs, but instead I will say congratulations bungals you guys did what you had to do today to win the game.

:applaudit:

Now I can only hope to play you guys in the playoffs.

Bravo, Steelers fans! I can guarantee you that there would be very few, if any Bengals fans that would do the same for us.

Interceptor
11-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Not when you keep calling us Bungles. But it was a tough game today. Both offenses were off and the defenses kept both teams in the game. It was a toss up. Good game.

tony hipchest
11-15-2009, 05:52 PM
sorry, but screw the bungle and their piss ant fans.

beating us once is their afcc game. beating us twice... well hell, they are already expecting a ring.

i await to see how they deal with being "champions".

7 games to go.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Not when you keep calling us Bungles. But it was a tough game today. Both offenses were off and the defenses kept both teams in the game. It was a toss up. Good game.

Lol, it's a hard habit to break, harder than smoking some may say! None the less, I do offer my sincere congrats. I of course would have rather been on the winning side of the game today, but such is football and life.

Hope to see you guys down the road in a winner take all contest!

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Hope to see you guys down the road in a winner take all contest!

An all-AFCN AFCCG again? :applaudit:

msafford
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
A begrudging but sincere congratulations. :drink:

I agree..............damnit. :chuckle:

stillers4me
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
sorry, but screw the bungle and their piss ant fans.

beating us once is their afcc game. beating us twice... well hell, they are already expecting a ring.

i await to see how they deal with being "champions".

7 games to go.

Hey, Tone......I tried to give you some rep for your post, and it wouldn't let me. Seems I've been giving you too much love lately.

I'll always congratulate a team that beats us. But you're right about the fans.

To my fellow Cincinnatians....No Lombardi's were given out today by the National Football League.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2009, 06:28 PM
An all-AFCN AFCCG again? :applaudit:

But of course! If we have an all AFCN AFCCG again, it can only mean one thing...the Colt and Pats* lovefest will have been done away with! No finer thing I can think of!

gameface75
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM
congrats on your win bengals, that hurt. but it dont mean a thing if you dont win the ring. thats better.

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Not when you keep calling us Bungles.

But it's A-OK when your fans refer to us as "Stoolers" and "Squealers" and wish death threats on our coaches and players, eh? :rolleyes:

You'll always be the Bungles to us and sorry, but I hope your team does it's usual "bungle" the rest of the season. :flap::thumbsup:

supa_fly_steeler
11-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Congratulations, at least now we don't/probably have to play at Denver.

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Congratulations, at least now we don't/probably have to play at Denver.

It's way too early to be handing them the division crown. :wink: There's quite a bit of football yet to be played and anything can happen down the stretch. Have faith young padawan. :tt03:

BlastFurnace
11-15-2009, 07:51 PM
But it's A-OK when your fans refer to us as "Stoolers" and "Squealers" and wish death threats on our coaches and players, eh? :rolleyes:

You'll always be the Bungles to us and sorry, but I hope your team does it's usual "bungle" the rest of the season. :flap::thumbsup:

When it matters most.....the Bengals will fail. Mark it down.

Did anyone else see the Bengals give Marvin a Gatorade bath after the win? After a week 9 win!

stlrtruck
11-16-2009, 09:01 AM

bengals = BUNGALS
ravens = RATBIRDS
browns = clowns/turds

If you don't like it, leave! Your team could go undefeated and I will forver call them the bungals.

As I mentioned, congrats on the W, but I am looking forward to a matchup in the playoffs.

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 09:08 AM

Did anyone else see the Bengals give Marvin a Gatorade bath after the win? After a week 9 win!

That's why they will always be the Bungles. They think they just won the SB..:doh:

As I said in another thread, they did a good job on defense and came up with a big play in ST. Props for that. Still 7 games to go, so if any team can screw this up it will be them. I am sure most Bungle fans deep down feel this way also.

Interceptor
11-16-2009, 11:05 AM

Maybe other fans do that, but I don't.

Interceptor
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
bengals = BUNGALS
ravens = RATBIRDS
browns = clowns/turds

If you don't like it, leave! Your team could go undefeated and I will forver call them the bungals.

I never said I didn't like it. If that's your style, then so be it. I'm not here to judge.

SteelCityMom
11-16-2009, 12:13 PM

Hahahaha...I missed that at the end of the game. I can't believe they gave him a gatorade bath lol. I mean, they deserved that win yesterday very much, but damn, act like you've been there before. I know it's hard for them to do, but at least try lol.

MasterOfPuppets
11-16-2009, 01:10 PM
if you don't think the label "bungles" isn't appropriate after thier body of work the last 2 decades, then you musta just started watching football about 9 weeks ago....where were you at last year ? bet you weren't on any steeler boards .....

fansince'76
11-16-2009, 01:17 PM
if you don't think the label "bungles" isn't appropriate after thier body of work the last 2 decades, then you musta just started watching football about 9 weeks ago....where were you at last year ? bet you weren't on any steeler boards .....

C'mon MOP, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that yesterday was the guy's first activity on this board in 3+ years....

SteelerEmpire
11-16-2009, 01:31 PM
C'mon MOP, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that yesterday was the guy's first activity on this board in 3+ years....

Exactly..... :chuckle:

BlastFurnace
11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
I never said I didn't like it. If that's your style, then so be it. I'm not here to judge.

Perhaps you are the exception, but every single time I ever went to Riverfront, whether you guys won or we won, Bengal fans were the most obnoxious group I have ever seen at a stadium. I was 16 years old, walking out of Riverfront and some middle aged guy see's my jersey, steps in front of me and a friend of mine..and starts talking smack.

The problem with Bengals fans is that they can lose for 20 straight years, win one, and then they act like they have been winning for 20 years.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Congrats. Damn that was a boring football game.

I will not give up hope of winning the division though. It's still a long time until the end of the season.

Interceptor
11-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Perhaps you are the exception, but every single time I ever went to Riverfront, whether you guys won or we won, Bengal fans were the most obnoxious group I have ever seen at a stadium. I was 16 years old, walking out of Riverfront and some middle aged guy see's my jersey, steps in front of me and a friend of mine..and starts talking smack.

The problem with Bengals fans is that they can lose for 20 straight years, win one, and then they act like they have been winning for 20 years.

I've never been to a football game. And I'm sorry you ran into that type of fan. But it's what we have to deal with in the Free World. And I'm sure it's not just Bengals fans that are obnoxious.

revefsreleets
11-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Yesterday was their Playoffs and Super Bowl and Pro Bowl all rolled up into one. It was one of the single greatest days in the entire franchise history of the Cincinnati Bengals.

And all we're talking about is sweeping a division foe in the regular season. We do that literally all the time to all our division opponents.

Sorry, Bengals fans, enjoy your gigantic signature franchise win, but I'll take the 19 Division titles, the 25 playoff appearances, the 7 Conference championships, and the 6 NFL titles any day....

BlastFurnace
11-16-2009, 03:21 PM
I've never been to a football game. And I'm sorry you ran into that type of fan. But it's what we have to deal with in the Free World. And I'm sure it's not just Bengals fans that are obnoxious.

There is no question that we have our knuckleheads as well.