PDA

View Full Version : Troy was missed

steelerchad
11-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Defense played solid without him. Same D as most of the season, stop the run, give up some short stuff. Don't get beat deep. Bend but don't break. What's missing without Troy is the splash plays. He's just a playmaker and without him we don't make the big play. No INT, no sacks, no forced fumbles.
He's a ballhawk and he terrorizes opposing QB's with his versatility. This D can be good without him, just not great.

stb_steeler
11-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Looks like he's out with his knee problem. I dont think he's gonna be playing awhile.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Gay and Clark dropped 3 potential picks between them.

SteelC7
11-16-2009, 01:03 AM
i hope hes not out long, but i fear he will be

solardave
11-16-2009, 03:26 AM
Gay and Clark dropped 3 potential picks between them.

That really hurt us. If for no other reason it would have changed the momentum.

Galax Steeler
11-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Troy was missed but we can't use that as an excuse. We had our chances and couldn't capitalize. Our offense was not a clicking we couldn't get it into the endzone. Take away that kick return for a touchdown that our special teams gave up and we win the game.

solardave
11-16-2009, 06:00 AM
Troy was missed but we can't use that as an excuse. We had our chances and couldn't capitalize. Our offense was not a clicking we couldn't get it into the endzone. Take away that kick return for a touchdown that our special teams gave up and we win the game.

Take away the return and we go into overtime. The way we were playing nothing was a given. Also, Troy didn't drop 2 ints. I guess you can say he would have picked them off but again. the way we were playing nothing was a given!

Steelers>NFL
11-16-2009, 07:22 AM
I don't think they missed him much yesterday. Defense played very well without him.
The kickoff return and the Bengals interception of Ben with the big return was differencee in the ball game.

KeiselPower99
11-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Troy was missed? Funny cause the only TD of the game was a Special Teams play. I didnt know Troy played kickoff coverage. Clark and Gay both had dropped INTs. No excuses. The defense played lights out even with Troy on the sideline. Everyone is looking for excuses. There is none. It was a defensive game and the differance was special teams. End of story.