PDA

View Full Version : What's with all these American militia thing on CNN?

SteelersMongol
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Hey, I was just watching CNN, & they were talking about the militia growth in the states.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/16/acosta.militias.cnn

Now I don't know if any of you guys from SF is/was in 1 of these militias, but if you guys could enlighten me I would appreciate it. I just don't know what's with all these militias.

OK, here is the problem. Here I C there is bunch of men & women dressed in military clothes & equip themselves with guns, & they're all talking about how they care about the country & constitution & willing 2 defend it from somebody/some people or another foreign country (I don't know) ... but how come there is NO BLACK Americans, NO LATIN Americans, or NO ASIAN Americans? I mean is this whole militia thing protecting their right 2 arm is an only the white Americans' thing? Do Black, Latins, & Asians don't care about whatever is in the US constitution they're trying to protect?

revefsreleets
11-17-2009, 08:52 AM
CNN is the PFT of the Cable News Networks.

X-Terminator
11-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure about militias, but there are thousands of black NRA members. You just never hear about them, because they don't fit the stereotypical view of black people. As far as caring about the Constitution, well, as a black American I certainly care about it. And that's all I'll say about that.

MACH1
11-17-2009, 09:00 AM
CNN = left wing propaganda

Most of the "militia" people are what you call survivalists. As far as them showing only white people it could be the same as msnbc showing the guy with an AR-15. Claiming it was a white guy when in reality it wasn't. :noidea:

Godfather
11-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Depends on exactly what groups they're talking about. Some militias are white supremacist, which is the exact opposite of patriotic. Since those militias are more dangerous they might have been the subject of the new piece.