PDA

View Full Version : I met Bruce Arians Son (Jake Arians)

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Kid One (http://www.kidone.org/index.php) in partnership with Texas Roadhouse (where I wait tables) held an event to raise money to transport expectant mothers and children to necessary health care services.

The event was a celebrity waiter night where local celebrities waited tables alongside our servers. All of the servers donated 100% of their tips to Kid One as well as 10% of the stores total sales.

Jake Arians, who was a kicker for the Bills for one season, was one of the "celebrity guests".

After meeting him and finding out who he was, I asked for his dad's cell phone number so that I could call and give him our advice from the board.

Unfortunately he declined...

Hopefully there will be pictures up sometime soon for us to share.

Shea
11-18-2009, 12:54 AM
After meeting him and finding out who he was, I asked for his dad's cell phone number so that I could call and give him our advice from the board.

Why would you do that to the poor guy? The last thing BA or his son needs to know about is this forum. :sofunny:

fansince'76
11-18-2009, 01:18 AM

What advice would that be? The neverending squawking about how he's a retard who couldn't call a Pop Warner game, or the "advice" that only comes AFTER the games have been played and is always the complete opposite of what the play calling was during the games? :coffee:

MACH1
11-18-2009, 01:30 AM
What advice would that be? The neverending squawking about how he's a retard who couldn't call a Pop Warner game, or the "advice" that only comes AFTER the games have been played and is always the complete opposite of what the play calling was during the games? :coffee:

Just call him and tell him whatever your thinking do the opposite. :sofunny:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-18-2009, 01:30 AM
lol, I was just busting his chops guys... he was cool with it.

revefsreleets
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
There are at least 15 people posting on here who can call a better game, at least according to them...I'm sure BA would LOVE to pick the brains of the myriad offensive mastermind's who post here...

klick81
11-18-2009, 11:32 AM
Get over it. He was having some fun with the guy!

HometownGal
11-19-2009, 07:06 AM
There are at least 15 people posting on here who can call a better game, at least according to them...I'm sure BA would LOVE to pick the brains of the myriad offensive mastermind's who post here...

:toofunny::toofunny::applaudit::thumbsup:

That was cool, IBB&G, that you got to meet Jake Arians and what a great cause! :drink: