PDA

View Full Version : The Terrible Towel Curse to strike Cincy?

Borski
11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Warning: Language

f7Wns74bsRY

Hmmm, Implosion imminent?

revefsreleets
11-18-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't think karma reaches quite that deep. A few retarded hilljacks burning a terrible towel just outside the entrance to their trailer court doesn't count, methinks...plus, my guess is that several, if not all these titflaps, had to reach back into the back of their chiffarobes to take their Bengals jerseys out of mothballs...that or they picked them up off the .25 rack at the Goodwill...

Indo
11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
You may be right, but wouldn't it be Sweet if Karma is exactly the beeotch we all think she is

Ya bought a Terrible Towel (the money went to a good cause) and then you F*kked yourself and your team by burning it...
Hope it permanently burnt its image into the asphalt in front of their house

Justin Otstott
11-18-2009, 04:39 PM
wow!!! Hope this reaches the team, seriously!!!

psusteelers4life
11-18-2009, 05:31 PM
To me thats like burnin the flag that flies in the nation of the Steelers. Word to the not Wise bungles fans you haven't won anything yet!

SCSTILLER
11-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the charitable donation guys!

Now, we need to forward this video to Carson Palmer. He will start worrying about that other knee.

X-Terminator
11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Is anyone really surprised by this? Most Bengals fans wouldn't know class if it opened it's mouth and poured itself down their throats.

I better not hear any more crap about how "classless' Steelers fans are. Not when they have ignorant jackasses like this in their fan base.

And yes, I hope the Terrible Curse smites the Bengals starting this week in Oakland.

pepsyman1
11-18-2009, 05:41 PM
LOL It would be great if the towel curse hit them, but recent experience seems to show that the towel's power seems to only reach as far as opposing players...LOL. For what it's worth, the Titans lost 9 in a row after stomping on the towel. I didn't see any Bengals players abusing our rallying symbol after the game. If anyone else did and has video, we need to get it posted!!! LOL

Psyychoward86
11-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the charitable donation guys!

Now, we need to forward this video to Carson Palmer. He will start worrying about that other knee.

:stirthepot:

Steelstralia
11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
the exact reason why i hate the bengals, they're arrogant, as i once mentioned, as soon as they beat us, they act like they're SB victors, and regarding the comment above about palmer, is there a video of that chop block? i'd love to have it on my ipod because i hate Palmer so much.

i hope this slaps them in the face, oh well, at least the kids foundation behind the towel got some more money, but still, what a waste and disrespect to myron cope.

stillers4me
11-18-2009, 05:45 PM
A friend of ours here in Cinci some Steelrs stuff on his house and car. He and his family watched the game at someone elses house, and was told by a neighbor that a mob of 10-12 Bengals fans were in front of his house after the game, screaming obsenities. They were grown men who brought their kids with tham.

I'm just glad my friends 3 boys were not home to witness it. Not that it would have surprised them. The boys have been spit on at the mall for wearing Steelers jerseys.

Stay classy, Cincinnati. Maybe someday you'll learn to act like you've been there before. Oops, my bad. You haven't.

Steelillini
11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
This is the reason they are never taken seriously as a franchise. Because the whole team from the owner on down to the fans are classless. They had their chance in the 80's with the 2 SB appearnces and then proceeded to such ass for almost 20 years and the 2 years they have been somewhat successful they act like this..........

steel striker
11-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Some people never learn and, this could come back to haunt them. I'm pretty sure we will see these guys onemore time. Once again another fan base shows no class.

Gnutella
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
I checked out the profile of the guy who posted that video, and I saw a Ravens fan laughing at him and all the other Bengals fans for acting like they're Super Bowl champions after winning a few big regular-season games. *lol*

MasterOfPuppets
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
i hope they all get crabs or VD.....:applaudit:

Gnutella
11-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Stay classy, Cincinnati. Maybe someday you'll learn to act like you've been there before. Oops, my bad. You haven't.

Actually, they have been there before. They just haven't won. :chuckle:

Glace
11-19-2009, 01:47 AM
Wow....This pretty much put me in a horrible mood...

Too bad his can of lighter fluid didn't engulf that douche.

iloveben7
11-19-2009, 02:19 AM
What a classless bunch of idiots all the way down from the front office to their fans.

Steeler fans would never burn something so sacred as the terrible towel if another team had such a thing. I remember before the AFC Championship game last year, you could take a whack at a car painted purple with the Ravens logo on it and the money went to charity.

We'll see you in the playoffs and you'll be using the terrible towel to wipe your tears from losing to the Steelers

Angus Burgher
11-19-2009, 03:03 AM
Well, depending on how vengeful the Curse is, it might hit the Bungles this weekend in Oakland or in the coming weeks.

After the game, a pair of Bungles (can't remember which ones... not like it matters) started whipping their white towels around at the fans, mocking the Terrible Towel.

Now granted, it's not the same as when Douchemanzedah wiped his cleats with it, but a mockery is a mockery, none the less.

Here's to hoping the towel enacts some revenge this weekend. :tt04:

stb_steeler
11-19-2009, 03:35 AM
What a classless bunch of idiots all the way down from the front office to their fans.

Steeler fans would never burn something so sacred as the terrible towel if another team had such a thing. I remember before the AFC Championship game last year, you could take a whack at a car painted purple with the Ravens logo on it and the money went to charity.

We'll see you in the playoffs and you'll be using the terrible towel to wipe your tears from losing to the Steelers

If they would lose to the Steelers in the playoffs, the hillbillys would prolly still riot cause thats the kind of ass's they are....

Steelers & I
11-19-2009, 03:41 AM
I was happy to see that particular terrible towel being put out of it's misery. It could have been a lot worse you know, imagine that towel having to go through life being stuck in the closet in some STINKING home of some STINKING Bengals fan. A stinking Bengals fans house is sure to smell like feet and A$$.

Those freaking MORON Bengals fans always act as if the Steelers are dead on the few occasions that they happen to beat us. I told the Bengals fans in 2005 and I'll say the same thing this year, "YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE US AGAIN".

stillers4me
11-19-2009, 06:24 AM
If they would lose to the Steelers in the playoffs, the hillbillys would prolly still riot cause thats the kind of ass's they are....

That's when I have to worry about my car getting scratched up and my food being spit in at restaurants. They ran cars with Steelers emblems off the roads and trash their yards. This town turns into a giant lump of turds when they win a couple of games and having the Steelers smack them back into reality. I've no doubt that if doens't happen this year, it will next year. It's only a matter of time.

Rick5895
11-19-2009, 07:21 AM
The signing of Larry Johnson is the beginning of the end for the Bungles. They have a good team, with great chemistry and they sign another malcontent. This is why they are the Bungles, they always will find a way to screw things up.
There is a reason no one else wanted LJ.

Galax Steeler
11-19-2009, 07:27 AM
I hope the curse hits them hard and they loose from here on out. They are all going to go hide when there team faulters toward the end of the year.

markymarc
11-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Sorry but there is no curse for lowlife Bungle fans burning the terrible towel. Maybe one day they will figure it out that you don't win anything by sweeping the Steelers or in November of the NFL season. Hopefully we can break the Bungles fans dreams when the playoffs begin :tt02:

fat4jc
11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm surprised those idiots knew how to upload the video to youtube.

jev7452
11-20-2009, 01:45 PM
pretty sure the curse only reaches a team when the players (or mascots) themselves are the ones disrespecting it.

Indo
11-20-2009, 01:57 PM
pretty sure the curse only reaches a team when the players (or mascots) themselves are the ones disrespecting it.

What about the mayor of the city of the team?
What's-his-name blew his nose in the towel. Crydinals lost.
The mayor is just another citizen, is he not?
Just like these Bungalese.

The Terrible Towel is Poised to Strike!

BlastFurnace
11-20-2009, 02:17 PM
The Bengals will evenually implode like they always do. Marvin Lewis is not a leader. It might take a little more for the implosion to occur this year....but it will happpen.

SteelerFanInCA
11-20-2009, 02:52 PM
bungal fans = garbage.

markymarc
11-21-2009, 08:44 PM
bungal fans = garbage.

How dare you insult garbage like that :thumbsup:

Jmat
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
The curse lives.

Milkman
11-22-2009, 09:19 PM

lol :tt04:

I_live_in_pittsburgh
11-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Stay humble. Talking about other fans but remember when 'fans' threw trash all over good 'ol Tommy Maddox's lawn... Now that's class right there.

SteelerFanInCA
11-24-2009, 02:53 PM

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Steelman16
11-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Well boys and girls, in other news, Oakland won. :tt03: :tt02: :tt04: :tt: