PDA

View Full Version : Did ex-Patriots rough up high school kids?

SteelersMongol
11-18-2009, 10:00 PM
Charity organizer and former Patriots player Fred Smerlas is extending an olive branch to the high school students who felt they were roughed up at a basketball game last weekend, calling for a meeting with the students and players to reconcile their differences and possibly a second game to settle old scores. Smerlas, whose company, All Pro, participated in a charity game between former Patriots players and students at Nashoba Valley Regional High School on Saturday, said that he was surprised by the reaction to the game. Parents and students who participated in the game complained they were roughed up by the former pro football players, and that the players used vulgar language. The game was organized by the Stow Police Benevolent Association. The students signed up thinking they would be playing with the officers, but no officers showed up.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/128637-did-ex-patriots-rough-up-high-school-kids?eref=fromSI

The Cheaters got themselves a new identity? :rofl: Looks like them being not classless is not a new thing but passed down. & the funny thing is the kids wouldn't even have come down if it wasn't 4 the police officers who they fought were gonna play against.

MasterOfPuppets
11-18-2009, 10:29 PM
it was probably rodney harrison and roid rage....:popcorn:

TheWarDen86
11-19-2009, 07:43 PM
The Cheaters got themselves a new identity? :rofl: Looks like them being not classless is not a new thing but passed down. & the funny thing is the kids wouldn't even have come down if it wasn't 4 the police officers who they fought were gonna play against.

The No-Classland Cheatriots? :noidea:

fansince'76
11-20-2009, 07:31 AM
Eh, I associate Smerlas with the Bills more than anybody. :noidea:

HughC
11-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Eh, I associate Smerlas with the Bills more than anybody. :noidea:

Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. I remember Smerlas playing for the Bills, but never heard of him being with New England. It's like saying 'ex-Charger Johnny Unitas' or 'ex-49er OJ Simpson'.