PDA

View Full Version : Fans in northwest New Jersey/Super Bowl?

alittlejazzbird
01-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Greetings from the northwest corner of the New Jersey Skylands!

Lifelong Steeler fan here, born and raised in the Mon Valley, lived in Pittsburgh (Castle Shannon/South Fayette/Peters) for 14 years after that, now transplanted to NW Jersey via my hubby's company transfer.

We don't know a lot of people here, and we're looking for a fun place to go watch the Superbowl with other Steeler fans, but don't want to drive all the way to Hoboken (though I LOVE Texas Arizona on Steeler Sundays!!!!). Anyone in my neck of the woods know of any closer places to watch the game? I was thinking of Damon's in Hibernia/Rockaway as a possibility, or someplace in Wayne maybe?

Please e-mail me if you know of a Steeler-friendly place to get together, or are interested in finding one and getting a group together. Thanks!

Lisa (a/k/a alittlejazzbird)

Infamix
01-25-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm in central Jersey not familiar with the northwest area sorry

blitzburgher
01-30-2006, 07:05 PM
i used to live in west orange nj ,now i live in unointown pa ,i used to go to a bar in east hanover called the sport authority ,but i think they have since changed their name ,it's on rt 10 west and it's connected to a hotel ,a ramada i believe it's just passed the sports authority the sporting goods store across from sandoz ,hope this helps