PDA

View Full Version : Bowl of Peanuts

SCSTILLER
11-20-2009, 12:32 PM
A young lady, wanting to introduce her new boyfriend to her grandma, stopped by her house on the way to a dance. As they were chatting, her boyfriend spied some peanuts on the coffee table and began munching on them as they conversed. After about an hour, the young couple was getting ready to leave, and he thanked the grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.
"Oh, you're welcome, young man," she said. "I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off them."

:yuck:

NJarhead
11-20-2009, 12:54 PM
:puke:

I think I hate you now. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-20-2009, 01:14 PM
i think i threw up in my mouth a lil bit thanks!

Nadroj 20
11-20-2009, 04:50 PM
:yuck: thats sick lol

Galax Steeler
11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
A young lady, wanting to introduce her new boyfriend to her grandma, stopped by her house on the way to a dance. As they were chatting, her boyfriend spied some peanuts on the coffee table and began munching on them as they conversed. After about an hour, the young couple was getting ready to leave, and he thanked the grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.
"Oh, you're welcome, young man," she said. "I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures all I can do is suck the chocolate off them."

:yuck:

I have heard that one but it is still funny.:rofl:

SCSTILLER
11-22-2009, 06:02 PM
:puke:

I think I hate you now. :chuckle:

I'll add you onto the list :wink02:

NJarhead
11-23-2009, 09:43 PM
I'll add you onto the list :wink02:

lol. I shouldn't neglect to tell you that I've been using this joke at every opportunity. :chuckle:

:drink:

vasteeler
11-30-2009, 01:59 PM
lol. I shouldn't neglect to tell you that I've been using this joke at every opportunity. :chuckle:

:drink:

ive been using it too , getting pretty good responses