PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward OnField Bootleg

Tx777
11-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey everyone I got my order in for my Reebok OnField HInes Ward home jersey and sad to say its to small for me. So i figured I would try my luck unloading it here. Its a 50 (L) OnField Jersey. I guess I got to admit to myself im no longer a large lol. I looked it over closely and its flawless. Im willing to ship it out ASAP for 50 bucks total.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Anthony

Tx777
11-21-2009, 12:02 PM
God how dumb of me. What was I thinking posting in a Steelers forum in the classified section about a Steelers Jersey im trying to sell. I'll try to get my post count up so I can feel worthy to post on this board and not feel like such a lowly little noob. ;)
Or maybe you shouldnt take this whole internet thing so seriously

SMR
11-21-2009, 06:45 PM
rofl....at least I'M not taking this seriously.
:applaudit:

Christian Snyder
11-21-2009, 07:11 PM
God how dumb of me. What was I thinking posting in a Steelers forum in the classified section about a Steelers Jersey im trying to sell. I'll try to get my post count up so I can feel worthy to post on this board and not feel like such a lowly little noob. ;)
Or maybe you shouldnt take this whole internet thing so seriously
You're kinda' ****y for a spammer, don't you think? and what were you thinking when you decided to spam?:banging:

Why does this forum block the word co-cky????:noidea:

Tx777
11-22-2009, 10:58 AM
uhh ok again sorry forum tuff guys. Yes i love me some black and gold. no im not a spammer but im not the kind of guy that goes posting unless i really have a reason. I never ment to invade "yalls" turff with this post :) But I do kinda get a kick at how people ever care enough to look at my posting history, if that doesnt spell NO LIFE I dont know what does. And ok to get me some FORUM STREET CRED I will ever upload a AVATAR

jev7452
11-22-2009, 11:03 AM
you seem like an angry little spammer! chillax! just doesnt seem legit thats all

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 12:50 PM
uhh ok again sorry forum tuff guys. Yes i love me some black and gold. no im not a spammer but im not the kind of guy that goes posting unless i really have a reason. I never ment to invade "yalls" turff with this post :) But I do kinda get a kick at how people ever care enough to look at my posting history, if that doesnt spell NO LIFE I dont know what does. And ok to get me some FORUM STREET CRED I will ever upload a AVATAR
Don't get so worked up....

Tx777
11-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Thank you brother. And I dont know what hurts more the loss or my hangover lol. I will actually try to delete this thread since I sold the jersey at my local sports bar woohooo.