PDA

View Full Version : Who I like, Week 11

mesaSteeler
11-20-2009, 11:14 PM
NFL from the sidelines

After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop.
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 20, 2009
Who I like, Week 11
After getting burned last week by the Bengals, the Steelers should be smarting a bit this week against Kansas City.

The Chiefs just aren't very good offensively and even though Troy Polamalu and Travis Kirschke won't play for the Steelers, their defense should have no trouble locking them down.

Defensively, Kansas City is very young in the secondary and that's something the Steelers will exploit, Kansas City also has just 12 sacks this season.

Take Pittsburgh, 31-10.

Linebacker James Harrison was fined $5,000 by the NFL for his personal foul Sunday against Cincinnati offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth.
Posted by Dale Lolley at 7:50 PM 6 comments Links to this post
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kirschke suffers setback
After going through some individual drills on Wednesday, defensive end Travis Kirschke sat out Thursday as he continues to attempt to come back from a calf injury that has sidelined him the past two games.

Kirschke, of course, had been thrust into a starting role after Aaron Smith was lost for the season.

Nick Eason has started the past two games at defensive end with Smith and Kirschke out.

Psyychoward86
11-20-2009, 11:23 PM
what a bold pick

stb_steeler
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Hopefully this will be a confidence builder for the Steelers....:tt02:

Borski
11-21-2009, 01:25 AM
I want to see a complet and utter blow out like how Tennessee lost 59-0 earlier this year

markymarc
11-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Way to go out on a limb Dale :thumbsup: