PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks suck song

rowedf
01-24-2006, 01:38 PM
I have a few seattle friends that I do websites for and am looking for some type of Seahawks suck song to sabotage their site with. Does anyone have any songs like that?

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
I have a few seattle friends that I do websites for and am looking for some type of Seahawks suck song to sabotage their site with. Does anyone have any songs like that?

Nope. And you'll suck if you really hack into a site.

rowedf
01-24-2006, 01:47 PM
LOL. They are all my sites, they are friends of mine, I'm a web developer and web host, I manage multiple sites and boards, etc etc......not hacking my friend :)

Example, www.shadowops.org .... my site, friends from Seattle use it.

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Bad Karma, if they come in here I would entertain the smack, but not get to carried away!

Not trying to stop you though, there your sites!

ZornToLargent
01-24-2006, 03:01 PM
What are you, 12? Get a life.

drizze99
01-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Nice SOCOM clan site. I need to start playing 3. I was in a clan with a bunch of guys from NY on 2, but I just got burnt out. I bought 3 and only played it once online. It looks like it has a lot of promise though.

On topic: No, haven't seen any "hate" songs but there is a new song by Manic D that's pretty tyte. It's called "Steelers Anthem" and it does mention kicking Seattles ass in it.

drizze99
01-24-2006, 03:13 PM

It's called busting balls? Have you ever heard of that? That's what YOU'LL get for being on our site.

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 03:48 PM
It's called busting balls? Have you ever heard of that? That's what YOU'LL get for being on our site.

Isn't this site about the game and a healthy, civil discourse of it? Or are you going to bring it down to school yard level with your threats that we'll get our balls busted posting here? Wha's up with that?

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Then again, If you don't like what you read on an opposing teams messageboard you always have that option of leaving. Then again, I'm sure Seattle and all five of it's fans can't really get a strong messageboard following. Nevermind.

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Isn't this site about the game and a healthy, civil discourse of it? Or are you going to bring it down to school yard level with your threats that we'll get our balls busted posting here? Wha's up with that?
The real ball busting is for the Balst Furnace! Where smack rules! And I actually like I the other teams in here, not just for our game with them, but for football talk in general, but big ball busting is for the BF

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
The real ball busting is for the Balst Furnace! Where smack rules! And I actually like I the other teams in here, not just for our game with them, but for football talk in general, but big ball busting is for the BF

Amen brother.

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Then again, If you don't like what you read on an opposing teams messageboard you always have that option of leaving. Then again, I'm sure Seattle and all five of it's fans can't really get a strong messageboard following. Nevermind.

83-Steelers-43, that's an intelligent post. Well done!

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 04:17 PM
83-Steelers-43, that's an intelligent post. Well done!

I'm just simply stating that if your going to cry and complain, leave. That's all. Thanks for the compliment though.

brianski71
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM

get your damn seahawk lovin ass outta here anyway your team sucks cherish that nfc title usc could of won the nfc west this year

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 09:22 PM
get your damn seahawk lovin ass outta here anyway your team sucks cherish that nfc title usc could of won the nfc west this year

This is a great example of how literate the Steeler fans are. Hey Steeler fans, is this guy representative of you? Brianski71, even I know as a visitor that if you want to run your mouth take it to the blast furnace.

SteelCityMan786
01-24-2006, 10:03 PM

Hey Layoff Man.

rowedf
01-24-2006, 10:16 PM
lmao, wow, seahawks fans must be preparing themselves for being miserable jagoffs once they loose this week.

fergusonat
01-24-2006, 10:41 PM
This is a great example of how literate the Steeler fans are. Hey Steeler fans, is this guy representative of you? Brianski71, even I know as a visitor that if you want to run your mouth take it to the blast furnace.

:sofunny:

No fans compare to Steeler fans, sorry dude. Glad you're here supporting your team (even as doomed as it is :blurp: ) and making conversation interesting, but when you diss Steeler fans, that's just begging to be blasted, hehehe. Did Seahwaks fans fill 1/2 of any stadium in any of their away games this year? Hell I even saw a Steeler fan at the NFC Championship game waiving his Terrible Towel. Steelers fans rule, period.

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 11:10 PM
:sofunny:

No fans compare to Steeler fans, sorry dude. Glad you're here supporting your team (even as doomed as it is :blurp: ) and making conversation interesting, but when you diss Steeler fans, that's just begging to be blasted, hehehe. Did Seahwaks fans fill 1/2 of any stadium in any of their away games this year? Hell I even saw a Steeler fan at the NFC Championship game waiving his Terrible Towel. Steelers fans rule, period.

Did Steeler fans fill 1/2 of any away game stadium? Don't think so. I think the fans that travel to away games are awesome. When the Steelers came to Seattle a few years back I was incredibly impressed by the number of fans. I think Steeler fans travel better than anybody. You guys probably have an awesome travel company that ackages the trips. :cool:

rowedf
01-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Seeing that dude at the NFC championship game in full Steeler garb nearly brought me to tears!

Pprguy
01-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Hello Not sure if you found a song yet but if you didnt the local station made one thats pretty cool. Its on there site http://1007.com/audio/SeattleSucks.mp3

Enjoy,

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-28-2006, 02:17 AM
That song is great :sofunny: :rofl:

Anyway I can download the song?

Hawk Believer
01-28-2006, 02:55 AM
[QUOTE=SteelersfaninPhilly]That song is great :sofunny: :rofl:

QUOTE]

That song sounded like it was written by a 3rd grader. The chorus is "The black and gold and the Seahawks really suck." I realize there hasn't been a lot of time to produce this 50 second jem, but man, no smack is better than weak smack...

Pprguy
01-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I believe the song can be downloaded on the stations site. Heres there link:
:bouncy: http://1007.com/morningshow05.shtml :bouncy:
They have a Bettis song and a Polamalu song there also Enjoy!! :sofunny:

I know the Hawks never been to the Super Bowl before and I guess It'll be never before the win one to!!!

Go Steelers!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-28-2006, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=SteelersfaninPhilly]That song is great :sofunny: :rofl:

QUOTE]

That song sounded like it was written by a 3rd grader. The chorus is "The black and gold and the Seahawks really suck." I realize there hasn't been a lot of time to produce this 50 second jem, but man, no smack is better than weak smack...

Man the song must of hit a nerve for you. Trurh hurts I guess.

Hawk Believer
01-28-2006, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Hawk Believer]

Man the song must of hit a nerve for you. Trurh hurts I guess.

Yeah man, the trurh hurts real bad.:dang: Good comeback.