PDA

View Full Version : Call me Crazy

Borski
11-21-2009, 06:52 PM
But I think the Bengals are going to be so overconfident after their win over us that they will lose to the Raiders tomorrow starting their inevitable collapse into the abyss. :tt02:

Guess my hunch was right!

To bad we couldnt capitalize today

Christian Snyder
11-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope they lose to the Raiders....... that would be so hilarious (spelling?)!!

Steelboy84
11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
That's certainly the hope. Not only that, I think they will lose at MN, at NYJ, and and at SD. FInish 11-5/10-6 and we'll take the division at 13-3/12-4.

HometownGal
11-21-2009, 07:17 PM
But I think the Bengals are going to be so overconfident after their win over us that they will lose to the Raiders tomorrow starting their inevitable collapse into the abyss. :tt02:

I hope you're right, but I dunno. I think after last week's game, we'd be fooling ourselves if we believed the Bungles aren't for real. Though we certainly should have won both matchups against 'em, they proved that they can definitely run with the big dogs this season (as much as it gags me with a spoon to say that) :horror: :puke:

hindes204
11-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I hope you're right, but I dunno. I think after last week's game, we'd be fooling ourselves if we believed the Bungles aren't for real. Though we certainly should have won both matchups against 'em, they proved that they can definitely run with the big dogs this season (as much as it gags me with a spoon to say that) :horror: :puke:

unfortunately, i agree with you...i hope they do lose, but they shouldnt be underestimated, so far they have swept the north, you cant do that on luck alone

Borski
11-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Oh I know they have been great so far, I have a feeling a collapse is coming soon though.

silver & black
11-22-2009, 08:07 AM
If a collapse is coming for the Bengals, it will have to wait... the Raiders are so bad, I just can't see them beating the Bengals. I can't see them winning another game, really... maybe the Browns, but I seriously doubt it.

4xSBChamps
11-22-2009, 08:50 AM

The Bungles are 'for-real', and are playing well now for which they should be complimented, but I think, in the immortal words of Archie Bunker, they are

"..... DEAD.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/ArchieBunker.jpg

..... from the neck-up!!!!!"

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-22-2009, 11:54 AM
I heard somebody else talking about the Bengals possibly losing to the Raiders on the road,.......but I just cant see it happening. I hope you are right though.

Steeler in Carolina
11-22-2009, 12:01 PM
I've started getting that same feeling that the Raiders are going to do it today. Eventhough the Bengals have beat us and the Ravens twice this year, I am still not a believer in them.

HometownGal
11-22-2009, 12:02 PM
GO *cough* *choke* *pass gas* *gag* RAIDERS! :hope:

silver & black
11-22-2009, 12:56 PM
GO *cough* *choke* *pass gas* *gag* RAIDERS! :hope:

That pretty much describes the Raiders, HG. I hope we can find a way to take out the Bengals for you, but, it looks dismal and bleak in Raider Nation these days.

Borski
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
guess I wasnt so crazy after all

AllD
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM
The big emotional let down just like after the Steelers destroyed the Broncos. But where do you go from there? Makes the 2005 run to the Super Bowl and the win that much more special.

MasterOfPuppets
11-22-2009, 06:41 PM
That pretty much describes the Raiders, HG. I hope we can find a way to take out the Bengals for you, but, it looks dismal and bleak in Raider Nation these days.
Oh ye of little faith....no wonder the raiders suck... the fans are a buncha debbie downers...:shake02:

:sofunny:

Godfather
11-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Watching that final-minute meltdown made me smile for the first time this weekend (after LSU's debacle, Tulane's 52-yard performance, and the Steelers laying an egg against a pitiful AFC West opponent).

But the Bungles managed to collapse against another terrible West opponent when they had a chance to, for all intents and purposed, put the division out of reach.

silver & black
11-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Oh ye of little faith....no wonder the raiders suck... the fans are a buncha debbie downers...:shake02:

:sofunny:
LOL... I wonder why? :wink02:

You're welcome Steelers fans! I have to say though... no way you are happier about this win than us Raiders fans! It means nothing as far as the season goes... but it feels so good to win a game... especially against a team that was supposed to wipe the field with you! :thumbsup:

Ravnet
11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
The big emotional let down just like after the Steelers destroyed the Broncos.

But the Broncos stank.

4xSBChamps
11-23-2009, 05:31 AM
The Bungles are.....

"..... DEAD.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/ArchieBunker.jpg

..... from the neck-up!!!!!"

MEAT.....

..... HEAD

revefsreleets
11-23-2009, 09:03 AM
I think the important thing to take away from all of this is that we have played like garbage against garbage teams (sorry, i still think the Bengals suck).

If we don't start playing fundamentally sounder football, we won't even make the playoffs...it's not manifest destiny that we do...

4xSBChamps
11-24-2009, 03:17 PM
If we don't start playing fundamentally sounder football, we won't even make the playoffs...it's not manifest destiny that we do...

..... and if 'em Stillers do make the playoffs without improving upon the fundamentals, it'll be one-n-done, like in '07

sherlock
11-25-2009, 01:33 PM
guess I wasnt so crazy after all

Good call Borski....do you have any horse-racing tips!