PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Steelers

Hawkfan
01-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey Steelers Fans, I am a 10 year Season ticket holder and a fan from the beginning. I love your team and the players on it, a very classy origination. Hawks do have a chance however, It seems the whole country is not even giving us a chance. Do not underestimate this team. Regardless what happens I wish you good luck.

Go Hawks!

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey Steelers Fans, I am a 10 year Season ticket holder and a fan from the beginning. I love your team and the players on it, a very classy origination. Hawks do have a chance however, It seems the whole country is not even giving us a chance. Do not underestimate this team. Regardless what happens I wish you good luck.

Go Hawks!

Did you get into the lottery? I've been a season ticket holder for a while and didn't get tickets :redface: The papers are filled with stories about 10 year STH's that didn't get tickets. The classifieds are filled with sale notices. Lots of coin to see the game in person.

Prosdo
01-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey! Welcome to SF! Congrats to you guys and good luck!

Man_Of_Steel
01-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Good luck to the Hawks but the Steelers are RED HOT!

I think it will be a close game though with Pittsburgh winning it. That place will be packed with Steeler fans, it will seem like a home game for them. The Steelers have too much to win for in this game and I don't see them losing it.

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Welcome here! And Congrats! Its always nice to have Die Hards, instead of just some fair weather fans!

Koopa
01-24-2006, 06:57 PM
welcome, thanks and congrats on ya'lls good run. the media may be downplaying the seahawks but i seriously doubt cowher is gonna let his team buy into that shit.