PDA

View Full Version : SPEC>teams

7/39/43
11-22-2009, 12:13 PM
:mad:What's with the line drive kick? need air under to help the team out.
See you Reed and Legeshasky(sp):banging:

headymessman86
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but we might as well shank the damn thing out of bounds or try an onside kick.
At least give our D some kind of chance and take the field.

Edman
11-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Tomlin is not going to can Bobby L. in the middle of the season, so we have no choice but to hang on.

Ligashesky is gone after this season, and he can happily take the Drunkard with him.

Steelboy84
11-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Jeff Reed is clutch, he's not going anywhere.

7/39/43
11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Jeff Reed is clutch, he's not going anywhere.
He is clutch but
Then why did he turn down a good contract offer?

MACH1
11-22-2009, 01:31 PM
He is clutch but
Then why did he turn down a good contract offer?

He wants more than he's worth.

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2009, 01:33 PM
SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL WHEN THEY MAKE IT BACK TO PITT.....

ricardisimo
11-22-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure Ligashesky gets fired this week, but if there is another return next week against a division rival, you better believe he's gone.

Reed is gone next year, 100%. They did not make him a "good offer" earlier this year. The story I heard (don't recall now if it was Bouchette or Harris or even Walker on ESPN) is that they purposely low-balled him, either to force him to take - effectively - a pay cut, or even to give him the hint they he was wearing out his welcome with some of his shenanigans, and should start packing his bags.

MACH1
11-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure Ligashesky gets fired this week, but if there is another return next week against a division rival, you better believe he's gone.

Reed is gone next year, 100%. They did not make him a "good offer" earlier this year. The story I heard (don't recall now if it was Bouchette or Harris or even Walker on ESPN) is that they purposely low-balled him, either to force him to take - effectively - a pay cut, or even to give him the hint they he was wearing out his welcome with some of his shenanigans, and should start packing his bags.

They'll wait till the end of the season to fire Ligashesky, if they do.

tmacsteelerfan
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
3 of the returns Jeff Reed missed tackles that looked like he wasn't even trying. Can Sepulvada not kickoff or something because I know he wouldn't give weak tackles like Reed is trying, I know you guys have saw his hit in college when he played for Baylor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhCgLeuO0I