PDA

View Full Version : KC beats the Steelers !!! Im SICK !!

Venom
11-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I havent felt this sick in years. What an embarrasment !!!!!!!

HometownGal
11-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Please watch the F bombs.

Edman
11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Even worse than 2006 Oakland and 2007 New York Jets? I was disgusted by those losses enough that I'm not really surprised we blew this. Pittsburgh plays like crap on the road against shitty teams. This was an issue under Cowher and it's returned under Tomlin. We just don't play well against crappy teams.

This is another one of those games. So much for bouncing back. Now we're staring at 6-5 if we lost to Baltimore.

Eztarget
11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Well there goes ANY chance of catching the Bengals. It's WC or nothing and probably a 2nd round loss to Indy by blowout.

Edman
11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Hate to bring up something old but... PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?!

Forget the playoffs. It's time to focus on winning a game now. Two(Three) easily winnable games, blown.

Angus Burgher
11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
We'll be lucky if we even have a winning season at this point.

devilsdancefloor
11-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Im upset VERY upset, but i dont think we will NOT have a winning record

Crow-Magnon
11-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Which team is going to be more pissed next week? The Ravens, having lost a battle with the 9-0 Colts 17-15, or the Steelers, having dropped a game to the 3-7 Chiefs 27-24? Those lowly Chiefs everyone on this board told me sucked and Baltimore's win was basically worthless against them?

Well, next week's match-up is going to be a battle, no matter what.

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
We'll be lucky if we even have a winning season at this point.
We're 6-4!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!! IT'S TIME TO BECOME COLTS AND SAINTS FANS!!!!!

stb_steeler
11-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Some on here said we had an easy schedule for the rest of the season.Doesnt look like it.

AllD
11-22-2009, 05:42 PM
6-4 is below acceptable standards for the Steelers. However, with #43 out, BB getting pounded, too much passing starting to bang up the OL, STs just not responding to any coaching....

I am a diehard fan, but I think I am going to have more time available on Sundays. And of course, I will not be able to stomach watching "Inside the NFL" and other current football programs.

It was a good run. Lots of drama during last season, but the mountain is cold, harsh, and slippery this season. The vultures will soon be circling over the Steelers predicting a new champion as soon as the team is mathematically eliminated. We will be back next year.

SteelCityMan786
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Some on here said we had an easy schedule for the rest of the season.Doesnt look like it.

Nothing is as tough or as easy as it seems. That's why you play the game.

Steeldude
11-22-2009, 07:20 PM
like i always say, "this is why they play the game". are the rah-rah fans finally getting the picture? the steelers win a game and people think they won 16 in a row and went on to win the SB. lose one game and people think they are the lions.

the steelers are simply not that elite this year. still some games to go though, but you have to beat poor teams.

is anyone 100% confident the steelers will beat the raiders?

stb_steeler
11-22-2009, 07:23 PM
like i always say, "this is why they play the game". are the rah-rah fans finally getting the picture? the steelers win a game and people think they won 16 in a row and went on to win the SB. lose one game and people think they are the lions.

the steelers are simply not that elite this year. still some games to go though, but you have to beat poor teams.

Dont know the Bengals didnt today.....

SteelerFanInStl
11-22-2009, 07:25 PM

Not after they beat the Bengals today. That loss by the Bengals makes the loss to KC even more difficult to swallow.

stillers4me
11-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Not after they beat the Bengals today. That loss by the Bengals makes the loss to KC even more difficult to swallow.

The Raiders have to go to Heinz Field. Whole different ballgame.

Edman
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
The Bengals losing to Oakland doesn't really make today any better. We still lost to the goddamned Chiefs. The Chiefs, folks.

Even if they do make the playoffs (questionable at this point), they're out in the first game.

The Steelers have the talent to go all the way again, but the mental mindset in the team evaporated into the sky after the Denver Game.

silver & black
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM

NO! :sofunny:

Please, take that the way I meant it. :thumbsup:

SteelerFanInStl
11-22-2009, 07:37 PM
The Raiders have to go to Heinz Field. Whole different ballgame.

No it isn't. This team isn't playing well enough right now to look past any team, even at home.

SteelerFanInStl
11-22-2009, 07:39 PM
The Bengals losing to Oakland doesn't really make today any better. We still lost to the goddamned Chiefs. The Chiefs, folks.

No, it makes it worse. We should've gained a game on the Bengals and put another game between us and the Ravens.

silver & black
11-22-2009, 07:39 PM

Even if they do make the playoffs (questionable at this point), they're out in the first game.

The Steelers have the talent to go all the way again, but the mental mindset in the team evaporated into the sky after the Denver Game.

You lost a game to an NFL TEAM... it happens. You could very well run the table the rest of the season and make the playoffs with no problem. The playoffs are a whole new season... no reason to take yourself out of it before you even get there.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not just going to the same Raiders site with different colors when I visit here. :rofl:

X-Terminator
11-22-2009, 07:45 PM
6-4 is below acceptable standards for the Steelers. However, with #43 out, BB getting pounded, too much passing starting to bang up the OL, STs just not responding to any coaching....

I am a diehard fan, but I think I am going to have more time available on Sundays. And of course, I will not be able to stomach watching "Inside the NFL" and other current football programs.

It was a good run. Lots of drama during last season, but the mountain is cold, harsh, and slippery this season. The vultures will soon be circling over the Steelers predicting a new champion as soon as the team is mathematically eliminated. We will be back next year.

So in other words, you are giving up?

OK, that's fine. The Colts and Saints are still undefeated - go root for them.

revefsreleets
11-23-2009, 09:46 AM
This happens every year....we play a few games where we look like hot garbage. Usually we right the ship and make a solid end of year run. This team is too talented to be 6-4, but, unfortunately we are right now.

Bottom line is if we keep playing like this, we are going nowhere. We are not a good football team right now. But all the elements are there to BE a good football team.

I think it's ridiculous to give up completely. But it's also equally ridiculous to think that there aren't major problems....we should not even be thinking about playoffs now. One week at a time and see where we end up....

LVSteelersfan
11-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Good grief people. Lighten up. We lost a game to an NFL team on the road. It happens. I predicted for the last two weeks that the Bungles would stumble in Oakland. I never dreamed that we would lose in KC but it happens. We are still in the Wild card if it was decided today. Why do people on these boards always come unglued when the Steelers lose to an inferior team? It happens all the time in the NFL especially on the road. THERE IS NO GIMMEE GAME IN THE NFL. If the Steelers can figure out how to fix the STs and Ben can quit throwing it away in the red zone, we will be fine. Let's go kill the Ratbirds.