PDA

View Full Version : reason we lose

Jaquila
11-22-2009, 04:27 PM
lack of concentration, it is just that simple folks.

but plz stop crying that it is over cause its not, we are still hanging in, but some players need to start thinking about the game they play and not about getting through that Spec-ops mission on veteran in MW2 during the game haha

Steel_Bus_24
11-22-2009, 04:30 PM
lack of concentration, it is just that simple folks.

but plz stop crying that it is over cause its not, we are still hanging in, but some players need to start thinking about the game they play and not about getting through that Spec-ops mission on veteran in MW2 during the game haha

seriously, The shot of Ben on the bench before OT began said it all

it said .... "Man OT, wtf I don't feel like playing OT we're the champs after all"

Kahle66
11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Turnovers = Loss
Turn that around and it is a whole different ball game

Ricco Suavez
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Turnovers = Loss
Turn that around and it is a whole different ball game

Turnovers,penalties, mistakes, concentration. I believe Tomlin is going to have to get someones attention.

tony hipchest
11-22-2009, 04:51 PM

it said .... "Man OT, wtf I don't feel like playing OT we're the champs after all"

gimme a damn break.... he had just gotten knocked the F#%K out.

MACH1
11-22-2009, 04:53 PM

He probly didn't even know where he was. Un-Fn-Believable. :banging:

Sharkissle29
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
gimme a damn break.... he had just gotten knocked the F#%K out.

you sure you werent knocked out at some point in the game?

that hit happened in OT, sry im bein a c0ck...terrible mood

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 04:56 PM

I'd like to know how you'd feel after taking a knee to the head, keyboard commando.

Steel_Bus_24
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
I'd like to know how you'd feel after taking a knee to the head, keyboard commando.

Did you guys not read what I posted???

before OT began.........like right before our O took the field

That happened before he took that shot to the head......and it was a look and attitude a far cry from what he had in Denver after the Fumble TD

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Did you guys not read what I posted???

before OT began.........like right before our O took the field

That happened before he took that shot to the head......and it was a look and attitude a far cry from what he had in Denver after the Fumble TD
Ok, sorry for calling you a keyboard commando... I guess I need to adjust my attitude a little.

4xSBChamps
11-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Turnovers, penalties, mistakes, concentration.

From what I've seen this year, it could be that intensity is lacking

tmacsteelerfan
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Yea exactly stop crying about how you don't know about the playoffs and the division race is over. There is six games left we could just as easily win all of our games as easily as the Bengals can lose 3, You think the Bengals will go 12-4 like we're capable of doing, the only thing that worries me is Baltimore twice, I'm sure they'll love to play spoiler.

steelreserve
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
We lost for the reason we always lose: We keep giving away points with idiot special teams play and poorly timed interception runbacks. The INT today was basically a 14-point swing.

You cannot spot teams 1-2 touchdowns a game and expect to win. Not even if it's the Chiefs. I don't care if we've been getting away with it so far; this shit has happened 8 games in a row and it has got to stop. Simple as that.

MasterOfPuppets
11-22-2009, 05:37 PM
so now we have body language and look experts on the board....:doh: