PDA

View Full Version : Bigger problems

Raw Steel
11-22-2009, 04:58 PM
The loss was bad, but we lost our best run blocker and possibly our QB for next week to a game who is going to be playing for their playoff lives at home against their arch-rivals. This is not setting up very well for the Steelers. Hope Kemo and Ben can play. Troy too, although that might not happen either.

Steelboy84
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
I think Ben'll be okay.

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I think Ben is okay but Kemo worries me.

Raw Steel
11-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I think Ben'll be okay.

He looked okay, but you never know with these head injuries.

devilsdancefloor
11-22-2009, 05:01 PM
it is becoming a mash unit for sure. BUT we can turn it around and make our run for the playoffs,

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
it is becoming a mash unit for sure. BUT we can turn it around and make our run for the playoffs,

Are chances are quickly getting to the point to where it would be easier to win the lottery.....

madtowndrunkard
11-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Our opponents already know what we'll do and we'll trip over our selves trying to do it. Pass, Pass, Pass, throw in the occasional run.

Tell your defense to blitz the crap out of the steelers and just wait for them to make mistakes. Their offense will not adjust.

Steelboy84
11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Our opponents already know what we'll do and we'll trip over our selves trying to do it. Pass, Pass, Pass, throw in the occasional run.

Tell your defense to blitz the crap out of the steelers and just wait for them to make mistakes. Their offense will not adjust.

:monkey:

tmacsteelerfan
11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm sure Ben will be alright for next week, I bet he would of came in if we would of had another possession.

mesaSteeler
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM

Couldn't agree more. Did it every occur to anyone that one of the reasons that Ben takes so many sacks is that opposing defensive coordinators know we will Pass, Pass, Pass. If other teams don't fear that we will run then they tell their defense to pin their ears back and come after Ben. We need balance and we don't have it.