PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu likely out 1 month

SteelersMomma
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4679534

I'm not sure if this was posted already but if so sorry. I just hope he has a fully recovery and doesn't have any more knee injuries. I would hate for his career to end due to multiple knee injuries.

I also hope BB is alright. I know hes getting an MRI. I pray he doesn't have any serious injuries that can put him out for the rest of the season.

SteelC7
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
doesnt matter how long hes out, this seasons a loss now

AllD
11-22-2009, 05:49 PM
It's like the 1976 Steelers when Bradshaw and Harris got knocked out. The D came up big with 5 or 6 shutouts, but that was the best team in history throughout a decade.

mesaSteeler
11-22-2009, 05:59 PM
It's like the 1976 Steelers when Bradshaw and Harris got knocked out. The D came up big with 5 or 6 shutouts, but that was the best team in history throughout a decade.

Not only the best team of the decade that was the best defense that ever stepped on a football field.

caseydog
11-22-2009, 06:09 PM
All you have to do is look at this season, and you have to think that Polamalu is headed for the Hall of Fame. The defense with and without him is just not the same. To really appreciate the great players, you have to miss them when they are not on the field.

CD

eafratitpm3
11-23-2009, 12:12 AM
We didn't lose this game because of Troy being out. Troy is on ST's, he's not turning the ball over. Granted he most likely would have stopped the long passes but this loss is on the turnovers and ST's as it will be in the future if these two areas aren't fixed!

MasterOfPuppets
11-23-2009, 12:17 AM
doesnt matter how long hes out, this seasons a loss now
the good news is, there's still some empty seats available on the vikings wagon...if you hurry i'm sure you could get one....:wave:

fansince'76
11-23-2009, 12:20 AM
the good news is, there's still some empty seats available on the vikings wagon...if you hurry i'm sure you could get one....:wave:

Don't forget the Colts and Saints!

The_WARDen
11-23-2009, 08:43 AM
We didn't lose this game because of Troy being out. Troy is on ST's, he's not turning the ball over. Granted he most likely would have stopped the long passes but this loss is on the turnovers and ST's as it will be in the future if these two areas aren't fixed!

with Troy, it's doubtful they blow another 4th qtr lead.