PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs' Fans

hammy36
11-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for weeks and weeks. I had to register today for one reason...to vent my extreme dislike (momma taught me not to hate) for the chiefs fans. First off, I know many would say "how would you expect them to react", etc. etc. This post is based off of living here in KC and being fortunate enough to see several games here at arrowhead. I've also been to a few games in other venues. I HAVE NEVER, EVER BEEN SO DISRESPECTED BY OPPOSING FANS IN MY LIFE! I've been two rows from the top and two rows from the bottom, makes no difference. Talk about the definition of class-less. My wife and I are easy going, no trash talking type of people...just like to cheer for our team. Chiefs fans are the sorest of losers and the sorest of winners. No doubt about it! I'd give examples but the wording may get me banned on my first post, so I'll pass. Just know that they attack you personally, with total and complete lack of the golden rule....hey folks, just treat others how you'd want to be treated. I'm out.

~hammy

SCSTILLER
11-22-2009, 05:55 PM
I have heard that before from a buddy of mine that is from KC. He said that there is no way in hell that he would ever go to Arrowhead with an opposing teams jersy on. His dad took a friend there and they, both being in their 70's, had to leave early because the friend was wearing the opposing teams hat and was ridiculed, insulted, and basically driven out of the stadium. My buddy's dad was completed embarrassed. Stay classy KC!

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.:tt05:

stillers4me
11-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for weeks and weeks. I had to register today for one reason...to vent my extreme dislike (momma taught me not to hate) for the chiefs fans. First off, I know many would say "how would you expect them to react", etc. etc. This post is based off of living here in KC and being fortunate enough to see several games here at arrowhead. I've also been to a few games in other venues. I HAVE NEVER, EVER BEEN SO DISRESPECTED BY OPPOSING FANS IN MY LIFE! I've been two rows from the top and two rows from the bottom, makes no difference. Talk about the definition of class-less. My wife and I are easy going, no trash talking type of people...just like to cheer for our team. Chiefs fans are the sorest of losers and the sorest of winners. No doubt about it! I'd give examples but the wording may get me banned on my first post, so I'll pass. Just know that they attack you personally, with total and complete lack of the golden rule....hey folks, just treat others how you'd want to be treated. I'm out.

~hammy

Did the Bengals fans move to KC?

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Did the Bengals fans move to KC?:rofl: That must be horrible... 2 of my relatives are Cowboys fans and 5 of my relatives are Eagles fans and they get on my nerves.!!!! I hear alot of Stoolers suck and crap like that. I can't imagine living in Cinci.:banging:

silver & black
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM
F**k KC! as a looong time Raiders fan, there is no team I hate more than KC... ok, maybe the Patr*ots...lol.

DallasChief
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi all,

~hammy

:rofl:

Be glad you're not an AFC West fan. I once heckled a dude wearing an Elway jersey to the point I thought he might cry.

If you want to watch a Steelers game without harassment, you should probably invest in an airplane ticket to Pittsburgh next time.

Milkman
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

~hammy

First of all, welcome to the boards.

2nd, I bet it can't be any worse than being stuck in the Dayton area (Ohio) around a bunch of piss-poor bunghole fans...SERIOUSLY! :banging:

SteelCityMom
11-22-2009, 08:32 PM

Be glad you're not an AFC West fan. I once heckled a dude wearing an Elway jersey to the point I thought he might cry.

If you want to watch a Steelers game without harassment, you should probably invest in an airplane ticket to Pittsburgh next time.

Yeah...you're such a badass lol.

:blah:

MasterOfPuppets
11-22-2009, 09:19 PM
F**k KC! as a looong time Raiders fan, there is no team I hate more than KC... ok, maybe the Patr*ots...lol.
really ? i'd have thought it would have been denver or sandiego...:huh:
its not like KC fans get the oppurtunity to run smack to often..:noidea:

silver & black
11-22-2009, 09:36 PM
really ? i'd have thought it would have been denver or sandiego...:huh:
its not like KC fans get the oppurtunity to run smack to often..:noidea:

Oh, no......... long time Raiders fans know who the real rival is in the division. KC is the only team in the division with a winning record against us. Oakland and KC is one one of the oldest rivalries in the NFL.

MasterOfPuppets
11-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh, no......... long time Raiders fans know who the real rival is in the division. KC is the only team in the division with a winning record against us. Oakland and KC is one one of the oldest rivalries in the NFL. the chefs have only really had that one little run under shotty where they were a consistent contender. its not like the road to the playoffs goes thru KC...:sofunny: but then again your conference has a changing of the guard pretty often...

Hobbes
11-22-2009, 09:56 PM
You know you're in trouble when the Chiefs play a public service announcement to be repectfull of the other teams fans repeatedly before and durning the game. My wife is still typing here is our story from todays game:

Steel Duck
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I haven't posted here in a really long time.....but I am so angry right now I cannot control myself!!!!

We took my 15 yr old and his friend who is also 15....THIS WAS THIER FIRST PRO FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE AND THESE OBNOXIOUS ASS WIPE CHIEF FANS RUINED IT FOR THEM!!!!
ON THE WAY OUT AFTER THE GAME, A CHIEF FAN ASKED MY SONS FRIEND( Johnathan) TO HIGH 5 , AND HE REFUSED...HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, JUST IGNORED THE GUY...THE GUY STARTS TO WALK AHEAD , AND AS HE PASSES ME HE CALLS Johnathan A DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!! YES A 15 YEAR OLD KID!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH STARTED YELLING AT THE "victorious fan" FOR SWEARING AT A 15 YEAR OLD... HE NEVER LOOKED BACK, BUT WE STAYED HOT ON HIS HEELS UNTIL I GOT SO MAD I THREW MY DRINK AT HIM, HITTING HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND ICE GETTING CAUGHT IN THAT DISGUSTING RED HODDY OF HIS...STILL HE NEVER LOOKED BACK. HE REALIZED HE BIT OFF MORE THAN HE COULD CHEW, BUT HIS MIDGET FRIEND DECIDED HE WOULD EGG ME ON...

I THINK THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME FROM DECKING THIS BOTTOM DWELLER WAS THE FACT THAT WE WERE TRAPPED IN A TUNNEL LIKE SARDINES AND I KNEW IF I THREW THE FIRST PUNCH NO DOUBT A RIOT WOULD HAVE BEGUN....BY THE TIME I GOT OUTSIDE I WAS SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS SO FURIOUS. AND LET ME ADD I AM NOT AFRAID TO HIT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY WILL I NEVER GO TO ARROWHEAD AGAIN, BUT I HAVE ALSO INFORMED MY HUSBAND I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER AWAY STEELERS GAME. IF I EVER RAN INTO ANOTHER FAN LIKE THESE ASS HOLES I DON'T THINK I COULD TRUST MYSELF NOT TO INFLICT BODILY HARM!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT THE KIDS FIRST EXPERIENCE HAD TO BE A LOSS.....BUT THESE GUYS JUST COULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH A WIN...THEY HAD TO TAUNT AND ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! I AM ASHAMED TO BE A KANSAN AT THIS MOMENT AND AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED WITH THE LOSS AND THE QUEEF FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

silver & black
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
the chefs have only really had that one little run under shotty where they were a consistent contender. its not like the road to the playoffs goes thru KC...:sofunny: but then again your conference has a changing of the guard pretty often...

I know, but, for whatever reason... the Chiefs own us.:banging:

Even though the Chargers have won the last 12 in a row against us, they still have to sweep us for the next 8 years to even the score. :sofunny: We own Denver too... even after the last 6+ years. There is no question who owns the AFC West. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
11-22-2009, 09:59 PM
:couch:

TecmoOkoye
11-23-2009, 12:36 AM
the chefs have only really had that one little run under shotty where they were a consistent contender. its not like the road to the playoffs goes thru KC...:sofunny: but then again your conference has a changing of the guard pretty often...

Are you kidding? What are you, 15 years old? There was a 'little run' throughout the 1960's and early 70's where they appeared in the first Super Bowl and they fourth Super Bowl in which they won. Do you really not know this or do you need more lessons on NFL history. There was another 'little' period from 1989 through 2005 with Schottenheimer and Vermeil where they were one of the most dominating teams in the league. Can't believe you didn't know any of this.

On to te original poster though. What a whiny a&s baby. It's called the home town fans. Every football stadium with good fans will get on you if you wear gear of the other team, expect that. What did you think they would do, walk up to you and shake your hand and tell you how much they respect you and bow to the superiority of the Steelers? Seriously? You are pretty pompous aren't you? No self respecting fan base will allow another team come into their place without some kind of consequence. It happens in Pittsburgh too, believe it. You just don't see it because when it happens, you are like, 'oh yeah, get those guys out of here'.

Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season. We are under no illusions in KC that we are better than the Steelers, but it was fun to get the win.

Tone's Toes
11-23-2009, 02:44 AM
Are you kidding? What are you, 15 years old? There was a 'little run' throughout the 1960's and early 70's where they appeared in the first Super Bowl and they fourth Super Bowl in which they won. Do you really not know this or do you need more lessons on NFL history. There was another 'little' period from 1989 through 2005 with Schottenheimer and Vermeil where they were one of the most dominating teams in the league. Can't believe you didn't know any of this.

On to te original poster though. What a whiny a&s baby. It's called the home town fans. Every football stadium with good fans will get on you if you wear gear of the other team, expect that. What did you think they would do, walk up to you and shake your hand and tell you how much they respect you and bow to the superiority of the Steelers? Seriously? You are pretty pompous aren't you? No self respecting fan base will allow another team come into their place without some kind of consequence. It happens in Pittsburgh too, believe it. You just don't see it because when it happens, you are like, 'oh yeah, get those guys out of here'.

Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season. We are under no illusions in KC that we are better than the Steelers, but it was fun to get the win.

Yeah, but KC didn't win a SuperBowl from 1989 - 2005. I don't think you can be considered dominate for a period of time that you did not win a single SB.

I agree that bad stuff happens to away fans everywhere, even in Pittsburgh. It makes me sick, but you really can't do anything about it. I don't know why anybody would even go to a road game. Watch it at home on TV. Going to road games and dealing with the drunken, idiot portion of any fan base will only piss you off and ruin the experience.

I'm pulling for Haley to get the job done there. He and his family have some roots in Western PA.

Good luck with the rest of your season in KC.

solardave
11-23-2009, 03:29 AM

If you are looking for someone to give a shit about KC you are on the wrong board.
Why are you even here? I wouldn't waste my time on a KC board because you suck!!!
The only reason I'm bothering to respond is because you are in our house and you show no respect, which only shows what the poster said. KC fans are lowlife assholes with absolutely no class. That's just my opinion.:coffee: you're right about one thing. It does happen in Pittsburgh as you've witnessed just now.

Galax Steeler
11-23-2009, 03:46 AM
I have heard the same thing several times about the way the Chiefs fans are. From what I hear I don't won't to go to Arrowhead stadium and watch a game because from what I have heard there fans are just classless.

hammy36
11-23-2009, 09:29 AM

Tecmo...sweet name by the way (Okoye was a best in that game). I'm not a whiny baby like you say. I'm sure the vast majority of the fans are okay. I don't expect anyone to high five me for the jersey I have on and I do expect some heckling...that's the nature of it. The guy sitting next to me actually did shake my hand and I told him good game and take care. I'm talking about the personal attacks on my wife and I, that's where the classlessness comes in to play. I can certainly handle, and expect, the "go home loser", "steelers suck", all that stuff. Like I said, I won't take the time to regurgitate the language of the personal attacks as I don't want to be banned:). Thanks for stopping by though and congrats on the victory.

StuckwithKC
11-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Please...Ive lived in KC all my life and have been to many Chiefs games and have always thought we are a classy group. BEER is in every stadium and creates A holes everywhere you go. So before you go making a thread about us, go try Oakland, Philly, NY, and see how wearing a Pitt jersey works out for you. You'll think we are all choir boys! In Oakland, you'll be lucky if you don't get your jersey ripped off your body...lol
So youre saying ill have 100% pleasant experience wearing a chiefs jersey if i ever go watch a game there? I hope youre not that ignorant to think so....

fansince'76
11-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Please...Ive lived in KC all my life and have been to many Chiefs games and have always thought we are a classy group. BEER is in every stadium and creates A holes everywhere you go. So before you go making a thread about us, go try Oakland, Philly, NY, and see how wearing the opposing works out for you. You'll think we are all choir boys! In Oakland, you'll be lucky if you don't get your jersey ripped off your body...lol

Agreed - the a-hole factor increases exponentially when alcohol is involved, and that applies anywhere.

TecmoOkoye
11-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Steeler fans:

http://bit.ly/4sdqRl

DallasChief
11-23-2009, 09:30 PM
I AM ASHAMED TO BE A KANSAN AT THIS MOMENT AND AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED WITH THE LOSS AND THE QUEEF FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You're ashamed to be a Kansan? Didn't the incident happen in Missouri?

If the worst thing that ever happens to your kid is that a drunken Chiefs fan shouts obscenities at him, I think he'll have a pretty nice life.

I've been to several opposing stadiums and I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that kind of harassment happens everywhere. Get over it.

NJarhead
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Steeler fans:

http://bit.ly/4sdqRl

How much do you really believe the Steelers or the fact that he was a fan of them had to do with this? Gimme a break you douche bag. :banging:

DallasChief
11-23-2009, 09:47 PM
How much do you really believe the Steelers or the fact that he was a fan of them had to do with this? Gimme a break you douche bag. :banging:

I'm completely convinced that the Steelers are responsible for all animal abuse. I once witnessed Dan Rooney molesting a kitten at a bachelor's party in Dormont.

I have the video and I'm not afraid to post it.

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Steeler fans:

http://bit.ly/4sdqRlsteelerfans took over your teams house.

eat that fukkr.

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm completely convinced that the Steelers are responsible for all animal abuse.

I have the video and I'm not afraid to post it. :doh:

i knew i shoulda never sold you that video of yo momma fellashing me.

NJarhead
11-23-2009, 09:55 PM
:doh:

i knew i shoulda never sold you that video of yo momma fellashing me.

Daaaaaayyyyyyum! :chuckle:

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 09:56 PM
good thing the chiefs coach is a golfer and not a football player.

thats what he will be doing in january.

seriously, where the hell did the chiefs get 2 fans, and how the hell did they decide to rub eachothers braincell and join here?

DallasChief
11-23-2009, 10:01 PM

seriously, where the hell did the chiefs get 2 fans, and how the hell did they decide to rub eachothers braincell and join here?

Well, we can't all be so smart as to come up with "yo momma" jokes 20 years after they ceased being witty or funny.

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Well, we can't all be so smart as to come up with "yo momma" jokes 20 years after they ceased being witty or funny.you look kinda cute in your avitar, dallaschief.

....but some time in the gym wouldnt hurt you. lose the cumgut and then we'll talk. :thumbsup:

Steel Duck
11-23-2009, 10:12 PM

If the worst thing that ever happens to your kid is that a drunken Chiefs fan shouts obscenities at him, I think he'll have a pretty nice life.

I've been to several opposing stadiums and I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that kind of harassment happens everywhere. Get over it.

LOL Just who do you think the majority of fans here in Kansas support???? And do you think all the Chief fans there were from MO???
Just because you say harassment happens everywhere does NOT make it right...Especially when the coward aims it at a child...NOT TO AN ADULT! HE WAS REAL QUICK TO CALL A CHILD A DUMBASS...BUT WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM HE HAD NOTHING TO SAY....WHY IS THAT????????

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE TROLL.

SteelCityMom
11-23-2009, 10:22 PM
you look kinda cute in your avitar, dallaschief.

....but some time in the gym wouldnt hurt you. lose the cumgut and then we'll talk. :thumbsup:

Quote of the day!

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
who the hell are these sudden chiefs fans and where the heck did they come from? (besides dallas... :chuckle: )

EAiLw887rss

vKTKd9cCilo

T-Town
11-23-2009, 10:37 PM

Maybe Haley will ask Tomlin to go golfing with him, because it looks like the steeler's schedule will be clear in January as well :coffee:

hammy36
11-23-2009, 10:41 PM

Then please explain to me why when I drove to Dallas for the game against the Steelers in '04 nothing like this happened. Or when I went to Lincoln for a KSU vs. NEB game and none of this happened. But when I was at a preseason game for Pitt v. KC years ago, the same stuff happened. A Monday night game years ago, same thing happened. Last Steelers game at Arrowhead, you got it, same thing happened. I'd understand a little if I provoked it but I never do anything but root for my team (blame my mother for raising me with good values). Again, I'm not talking about the "your team sucks" type of stuff but the personal attacks. I agree with you man, these types of fans are probably everywhere...just so happens that I run into it everytime I'm at arrowhead.

Not trying to be argumentative here, and I'm not saying "All Chiefs fans", I just think you guys are misunderstanding me as saying I expect no one to say anything bad to me about being a steelers fan. That's not it at all. Again, take care, thanks for stopping by our forum and congrats on the victory. It was certainly a huge one for KC.

Steelillini
11-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I had my 9 and 10 yr old boys with me for their first game and did not have any trouble. The only stupidity I heard was one old Chef fan said it would be a long drive back to Pittsburgh. Is every other teams fans that stupid thinking we all came from Pittsburgh. Get a clue, we live in your neighborhoods.

As for the Chef fans overall, not sure about a great history except for a few years in the late 60's early 70's but if you backed your team so well, it would not have been invaded by the opposing teams fans. Pathetic. You are either a fan or you are not. Apparently 30,000 thought it would be better to not come and sell them to Steeler fans or not show up at all............

NJarhead
11-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Well, we can't all be so smart as to come up with "yo momma" jokes 20 years after they ceased being witty or funny.

Yo mama jokes NEVER get old. EVER. They will always be held in high regard.

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Maybe Haley will ask Tomlin to go golfing with him, because it looks like the steeler's schedule will be clear in January as well :coffee:and it looks like your post is a giant bag of regurgitated douche juice.

i'll let you scratch your head and try to figure out which is closer to the truth.

in the meantime, why dont you hope youre team can actually make it to a freaking championship game before you come running that lame ass smack on an opponents board.

ive watched the broncos, chargers, and raiders in atleast 10 combined superbowls. im not old enough to witness the freaking chiefs when they were actually relevant.

thats gotta suck for you.

(i hope you enjoyed your superbowl win last sunday. what are you guys now.... 2-8? :hunch:)

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

hammy36
11-23-2009, 11:09 PM
I had my 9 and 10 yr old boys with me for their first game and did not have any trouble. The only stupidity I heard was one old Chef fan said it would be a long drive back to Pittsburgh. Is every other teams fans that stupid thinking we all came from Pittsburgh. Get a clue, we live in your neighborhoods.

As for the Chef fans overall, not sure about a great history except for a few years in the late 60's early 70's but if you backed your team so well, it would not have been invaded by the opposing teams fans. Pathetic. You are either a fan or you are not. Apparently 30,000 thought it would be better to not come and sell them to Steeler fans or not show up at all............

For sure. A buddy of mine sat down on the lower level and overheard a guy say "we need to get this back to the old arrowhead". Might wanna start by selling the place out...just a helpful recommendation. I honestly didn't think there were that many fair weather fans...maybe they were all on vacation.?.

Again, easy Chiefs guys, I'm sure "every team has fair weather fans" and all that. Just calling 'em like I see 'em.

MasterOfPuppets
11-23-2009, 11:13 PM

Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season. We are under no illusions in KC that we are better than the Steelers, but it was fun to get the win. here's a history lesson for you. the chefs have made the playoffs 15 times in 49 years and have won a whopping total of 8 playoff games....:toofunny: and during that era of "dominance" with shotty and vermiel....3 playoff wins...3 !!! 3 playoff wins in 16 yrs hardly equals dominance :rolleyes: factor in 24 losing seasons, soon to be 25 out of 50 and you get ...chiefs = LOSERS... GUESS IT RUBBED OF ON THE FANS..

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 11:37 PM
word.... as in barry word.

and here ive always thought the chiefs were semi respectable because they have always fielded good players such as okoye, deberg(:chuckle:). DT, holmes, LJ but then i remember the times they completely flop anytime they make the playoffs and get completely bitchslapped by the colts. :toofunny:

T-Town
11-23-2009, 11:39 PM
and it looks like your post is a giant bag of regurgitated douche juice.

i'll let you scratch your head and try to figure out which is closer to the truth.

in the meantime, why dont you hope youre team can actually make it to a freaking championship game before you come running that lame ass smack on an opponents board.

ive watched the broncos, chargers, and raiders in atleast 10 combined superbowls. im not old enough to witness the freaking chiefs when they were actually relevant.

(i hope you enjoyed your superbowl win last sunday. what are you guys now.... 2-8? :hunch:)

3-7 actually, but I never said that we were a good team this year. We went into Sunday going up against a clearly superior Pittsburgh team. We took advantage of turnovers and the lucky bounces that we got (like Polamalu not playing and Roethlisberger going down, hope he is okay to play Sunday by the way) and pulled out a win even though Roethlisberger evaded sacks and threw all over us. It was a huge win for us, because we have a new well, pretty much everything and this win shows progress.

If you don't remember when KC was relevant, then that must make you pretty young. I would say we were pretty relevant during the Schottenheimer and Vermeil years. Derrick Thomas, Christian Okoye, and one of the best Offenses in history seems pretty relevant. Granted, we haven't had much luck in the playoffs.

You guys are definitely the better team, but Troy is out for a month and Big Ben probably will be out for the next game or two with as many concussions as he's had.
You are seriously dreaming if you think Pittsburgh is finishing any better than 10-6, with 9-7 being pretty realistic. 9-7 won't get a playoff birth this year so maybe someone should ask Mike Tomlin if he would like to play Pebble Beach.

I know you Steelers fans are really pissed about losing and watching your season slip away, but try to relax and enjoy the rest of the season. Hey, if that doesn't work, maybe you can go jerk off to the steel curtain and blow your load into your terrible towels.

MasterOfPuppets
11-23-2009, 11:46 PM
CHEFS RECORD AGAINST THE STEELERS....9 - 17 ....WE OWN YOU BITCHES....:popcorn:

MasterOfPuppets
11-23-2009, 11:53 PM
3-7 actually, but I never said that we were a good team this year. We went into Sunday going up against a clearly superior Pittsburgh team. We took advantage of turnovers and the lucky bounces that we got (like Polamalu not playing and Roethlisberger going down, hope he is okay to play Sunday by the way) and pulled out a win even though Roethlisberger evaded sacks and threw all over us. It was a huge win for us, because we have a new well, pretty much everything and this win shows progress.

If you don't remember when KC was relevant, then that must make you pretty young. I would say we were pretty relevant during the Schottenheimer and Vermeil years. Derrick Thomas, Christian Okoye, and one of the best Offenses in history seems pretty relevant. Granted, we haven't had much luck in the playoffs.

You guys are definitely the better team, but Troy is out for a month and Big Ben probably will be out for the next game or two with as many concussions as he's had.
You are seriously dreaming if you think Pittsburgh is finishing any better than 10-6, with 9-7 being pretty realistic. 9-7 won't get a playoff birth this year so maybe someone should ask Mike Tomlin if he would like to play Pebble Beach.

I know you Steelers fans are really pissed about losing and watching your season slip away, but try to relax and enjoy the rest of the season. Hey, if that doesn't work, maybe you can go jerk off to the steel curtain and blow your load into your terrible towels. i always wondered what you losers did during the playoffs.. i guess you just fantacise about having a good team and pound away huh ? :popcorn:

and FYI.... winning playoff games IS what makes you relevant, not 10 - 6 seasons...

StuckwithKC
11-24-2009, 12:49 AM
and it looks like your post is a giant bag of regurgitated douche juice.

How ironic this thread is calling in question the Chiefs fans lack of class.;)
I tell you what, im wondering how many fans are ACTUALLY from F'ing Pittsburgh! Looks like i see a ton of out of staters jumping on a winning franchise's bandwagon. "Hey, I watched Bradshaw back in 19 whatever...." Hey, so did I but you gotta show loyalty to your city and the things your team does in YOUR community.
Yes, going to a Chiefs game is about as exciting as going to the dentist. But hey, it's where im from and i have to support it through thick or thin...or aneorexic.
It WAS our Superbowl on Sunday. You got sent home with an L and it felt great. There was a classy Steelers fan that came over to the Chiefs board and wished everyone the best of luck and let people know where they would be to party with us. Very cool. Whomever this was, thanks for being a great sport. All i see is threads about how the Steelers are garbage this year and how Tomlin is screwing it up. JC...the guy won a Superbowl for you not even 9 months ago?!?. We only WISH we had your problems!
I think alot of people have been spoiled in Pittsburgh with this team. Wake up. And we did you a favor. We dumped that useless waste of space Larry Johnson in your Division rival's lap....you're welcome!
Anyways, the vast majority of KC has alot of respect for what Pittsburgh has done....I think its because of the B. Cowher link. But do us a favor and drive Oakland's a** in the turf. No love for those guys AT ALL. And good luck to you with Big Ben getting healthy quick.

MasterOfPuppets
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
How ironic this thread is calling in question the Chiefs fans lack of class.;)
I tell you what, im wondering how many fans are ACTUALLY from F'ing Pittsburgh! Looks like i see a ton of out of staters jumping on a winning franchise's bandwagon. "Hey, I watched Bradshaw back in 19 whatever...." Hey, so did I but you gotta show loyalty to your city and the things your team does in YOUR community.
Yes, going to a Chiefs game is about as exciting as going to the dentist. But hey, it's where im from and i have to support it through thick or thin...or aneorexic.
It WAS our Superbowl on Sunday. You got sent home with an L and it felt great. There was a classy Steelers fan that came over to the Chiefs board and wished everyone the best of luck and let people know where they would be to party with us. Very cool. Whomever this was, thanks for being a great sport. All i see is threads about how the Steelers are garbage this year and how Tomlin is screwing it up. JC...the guy won a Superbowl for you not even 9 months ago?!?. We only WISH we had your problems!
I think alot of people have been spoiled in Pittsburgh with this team. Wake up. And we did you a favor. We dumped that useless waste of space Larry Johnson in your Division rival's lap....you're welcome!
Anyways, the vast majority of KC has alot of respect for what Pittsburgh has done....I think its because of the B. Cowher link. But do us a favor and drive Oakland's a** in the turf. No love for those guys AT ALL. And good luck to you with Big Ben getting healthy quick. i bet if the chiefs were 7-2 instead of 2-7 , thier stadium wouldn't have been 50% BLACK AND GOLD...so whats that tell you about chief fans ? you know, the ones that sold thier tickets to steeler fans instead of supporting the team they oh so love... if the chiefs ever having a winning record those salesmen will have thier asses planted in those seats SWEARING that they're diehards and stuck with them during those bad years....:popcorn:

solardave
11-24-2009, 03:17 AM

I thought we were talking about fans at the games too. A lame attempt at proving whatever point you are trying to make. Believe me the guy killing a puppy has nothing to do with being a Steeler fan. He's just a POS masquerading as a fan. Any reasonable person can see that. But reasonable people don't go on other websites looking to pick arguments. You are a douche bag.

Warren Peace
11-24-2009, 07:21 AM
I registered here for one reason only. I want you to know that not all Chiefs fans are rude. The earlier post about some idiot Chiefs fans cussing a kid, I would have went off on them. There is no need for that. Sure when I go to the games if I see you wearing the other teams colors I am going to say something such as "Hey I've shopped at garage sales before" or if your a teenager I may say " Does your mother know what your wearing" Of course right after that I will offer you food and drink and shoot the bull with you about our teams. So on behalf of the Chiefs Nation I would like to apologize for the way some of you were treated. Heck I even had a Steelers fan at my party Sunday. (I cant afford season tickets) I would also like to add that the Steelers probably have one of the greatest football programs in the nation. Hope Big Ben is able to play next week. Just do me one favor do not let the Bengals end up in the AFC Championship game. My daughters boyfriend is a big Bungles fan.

BlastFurnace
11-24-2009, 07:51 AM
I was at the game and didn't find the Chiefs fans obnoxious at all. I'm sure every fan base has fans that act like jerks at the games...including ours. Unfortunately, it only takes one obnoxious fan to ruin the game for many others.

supa_fly_steeler
11-24-2009, 08:00 AM
I was at the game and didn't find the Chiefs fans obnoxious at all. I'm sure every fan base has fans that act like jerks at the games...including ours. Unfortunately, it only takes one obnoxious fan to ruin the game for many others.

Yes, at least afterwards here in England, whoever losses in soccer tries to breaks the opponents car's with bricks and everything, local community included.

People need to realise that watching Sport is fun and entertaining and brings friendships together not destroy peoples lifes/game experiences

Godfather
11-24-2009, 08:13 AM
This makes me appreciate Saints fans more. I went to the game in 2002 and I'll gladly go back to the Dome next year(if I can score a ticket which is a longshot).

memphissteelergirl
11-24-2009, 08:13 AM
I registered here for one reason only. I want you to know that not all Chiefs fans are rude. The earlier post about some idiot Chiefs fans cussing a kid, I would have went off on them. There is no need for that. Sure when I go to the games if I see you wearing the other teams colors I am going to say something such as "Hey I've shopped at garage sales before" or if your a teenager I may say " Does your mother know what your wearing" Of course right after that I will offer you food and drink and shoot the bull with you about our teams. So on behalf of the Chiefs Nation I would like to apologize for the way some of you were treated. Heck I even had a Steelers fan at my party Sunday. (I cant afford season tickets) I would also like to add that the Steelers probably have one of the greatest football programs in the nation. Hope Big Ben is able to play next week. Just do me one favor do not let the Bengals end up in the AFC Championship game. My daughters boyfriend is a big Bungles fan.

Great post! :thumbsup:

Steelillini
11-24-2009, 08:28 AM
There was another 'little' period from 1989 through 2005 with Schottenheimer and Vermeil where they were one of the most dominating teams in the league. Can't believe you didn't know any of this.

OK Okoye, lets revisit the "little" period from 1989-2005 when you were one of the most dominating teams in the league.

Chiefs Steelers

Record 157-110-1 166-105-1 PS
winning seasons 12 13 PS
Playoffs 8 11 PS
Playoff wins 3 13 PS
Super Bowl wins 0 1 PS
Last playoff win 1993

LMAO If that is dominating then you have some pretty low expectations. Your last playoff win was 1993, holy cow. I wasn't married back in 1993 but now I've been married for 15 years and have 3 kids. That was pre-internet too. TRY AGAIN CHEF FAN

DallasChief
11-24-2009, 09:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-0v3OaFa_M

StuckwithKC
11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
OK Okoye, lets revisit the "little" period from 1989-2005 when you were one of the most dominating teams in the league.

Chiefs Steelers

Record 157-110-1 166-105-1 PS
winning seasons 12 13 PS
Playoffs 8 11 PS
Playoff wins 3 13 PS
Super Bowl wins 0 1 PS
Last playoff win 1993

LMAO If that is dominating then you have some pretty low expectations. Your last playoff win was 1993, holy cow. I wasn't married back in 1993 but now I've been married for 15 years and have 3 kids. That was pre-internet too. TRY AGAIN CHEF FAN
They WERE dominant....in the regular season, that is. Try winning at Arrowhead.....but, Pittsburgh isn't exactly where i'd wanna roll into, if i was an opposing team, either. We have had home field advantage and just can't win ever in the playoffs! Lol
I put "lol" but it should've been tears;) Hey, gotta support the HOME team, win or lose. I might never get to taste success here, but i'd never support the team of another city! That's just retarded...unless you are in a state that doesn't have a team. And ill put the Chiefs fans loyalty against ANY team in this league.You have to realize alot of those Steeler fans that were at Arrowhead were locals! Ahhhhh, its so easy to jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. Maybe i'll go join New England and act like i was there from the beginning, when they sucked?ha

BlastFurnace
11-24-2009, 10:00 AM
They WERE dominant....in the regular season, that is. Try winning at Arrowhead.....but, Pittsburgh isn't exactly where i'd wanna roll into, if i was an opposing team, either. We have had home field advantage and just can't win ever in the playoffs! Lol
I put "lol" but it should've been tears;) Hey, gotta support the HOME team, win or lose. I might never get to taste success here, but i'd never support the team of another city! That's just retarded...unless you are in a state that doesn't have a team. And ill put the Chiefs fans loyalty against ANY team in this league.You have to realize alot of those Steeler fans that were at Arrowhead were locals! Ahhhhh, its so easy to jump on the bandwagon of a winning team. Maybe i'll go join New England and act like i was there from the beginning, when they sucked?ha

I have lived in Kansas and there were die hard Chief fans there. They have a great fan base. The Chiefs were very..very good when Schottenheimer and Vermiel were their coaches. I remember their O'line was considered the best in the league for a while.

Good luck the rest of the year.

SteelCityMom
11-24-2009, 10:03 AM

I'll agree that there are a lot of bandwagon Steelers fans lately...it happens to every team that wins a lot of championships. You do realize though, that Steelers fans have been everywhere for a long time...even before their recent success. It's a unique situation because so many people moved out of the Pittsburgh area when the steel mills closed 20-30 years ago, but they, and their families continued the tradition of being Steelers fans. There are not many major cities in which something like this has happened before. That's the main reason why "we're already there". I have family in 5 different states, all states with other football teams, and they and their immediate family have stayed Steelers fans through thick and thin.

SteelCityMom
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-0v3OaFa_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENLlMtfHlMA

StuckwithKC
11-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I have lived in Kansas and there were die hard Chief fans there. They have a great fan base. The Chiefs were very..very good when Schottenheimer and Vermiel were their coaches. I remember their O'line was considered the best in the league for a while.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks....we are hoping for a couple more wins and maybe next year will be alittle more promising!
Good luck to the Steelers this week! I think you have Oakland, right? With you living here before, you know our extreme love for Oakland;) Oakland is stacked with talent but have a horrible QB situation. Coach Cable yanked J. Russell when we played them 2 weeks ago for going around 6 for 25 in passing. Worst thrown game i have ever seen. Too bad you guys didn't catch a game with him. Your Defense would've feisted on him;)

Cincy is primed to fall. I don't think they can maintain so hang in there, guys. I think you'll pull it out in the end...

SteelMember
11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
You know, after you sift through the BS smack folks, there seem to be a couple respectable chefs fans in this thread.

Unfortunate that you waited until after the fact to post. It could have made for a more interesting week leading up to game time.

:hunch:

Warren Peace
11-24-2009, 12:47 PM
I do not frequent other teams boards much feel like a troll when I do. I just wanted to make it clear that all Chiefs Fans are not jerks. Although the 3 places left that I want to see a game is Pittsburgh, Green Bay and Tampa Bay (I want to sit in the boat). Great history at Pittsburgh and Green Bay. I have seen games at San Diego Los Angles Kansas City of course. Yes I am old enough to have been there when LA had a team actually 2 of them.

Steel Duck
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
You know, after you sift through the BS smack folks, there seem to be a couple respectable chefs fans in this thread.

Unfortunate that you waited until after the fact to post. It could have made for a more interesting week leading up to game time.

:hunch:

Of course they waited to speak up AFTER they won
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

StuckwithKC
11-24-2009, 01:15 PM
I'll agree that there are a lot of bandwagon Steelers fans lately...it happens to every team that wins a lot of championships. You do realize though, that Steelers fans have been everywhere for a long time...even before their recent success. It's a unique situation because so many people moved out of the Pittsburgh area when the steel mills closed 20-30 years ago, but they, and their families continued the tradition of being Steelers fans. There are not many major cities in which something like this has happened before. That's the main reason why "we're already there". I have family in 5 different states, all states with other football teams, and they and their immediate family have stayed Steelers fans through thick and thin.
Yet another excellent post. Yeah, i watched Bradshaw and the Steelers when I was little and have always had respect for the old timers like the Rooney family so i know what you mean about the universal love for Pitt.
Actually, I have always considered Pittsburgh "America's Team" and not Dallas. Just the blue collar tough guys that I can identify with....the foundadtion of what makes this country great. So they have always been a great symbol of that. I'm cool with people that have ties to the town but you know who im talking about;)
The only reason i came over here was to see what was up with Rothlesberger and then i saw a thread on Chiefs fan and how classless we are. Our fans are nothing short of AMAZING but there has been such a god awful stretch of loss that mutiny and turmoil and disloyalty follow.
Anyways, glad to see some friendly replies and im sure you'll dig deep and get your division. Sometimes its hard to see the forrest through the trees...;)

Warren Peace
11-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey some of us came here to apologize.

fansince'76
11-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Hey some of us came here to apologize.

Not necessary. IMO, some folks need to realize that they need to check themselves when they are in another team's stadium as well, realize where they are, and grow a thicker skin.

I_live_in_pittsburgh
11-24-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm new, but saw this thread and it looks to be quite disrespectful. Like it has been said, there are going to be irate and ignorant fans at any stadium. I've been lucky enough to have been in 6 different stadiums for games at the ripe age of 27. It happens everywhere. I've seen Steeler fans at Hienz field shove a Bengals fan down steps and another woman beating a Bengals fan with a terrible towel. Both of which are uncalled for. I've seen a Colts fan ejected from the stadium for starting a fight. Jags fans dumping beer on Colts fans... ect. Talk is one thing, but being physical is beyond the call of being a FAN. We are spectators, not players. I would hope everyone here agrees, and if you don't , I would put you in the list of ass hole fans. I go to games to watch the game, not to argue or fight. I cheer and I boo. And honestly, of the 6 venues I've been to, (Pit, Cin, Buf, Jax, Mia, TB) Pit had the worst fans when it comes to being disrespectful to other fans, even when winning. Not that anyone here are those fans, and I'm not stereotyping any fanbase, just what i've seen from my personal experience.

StuckwithKC
11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
I've mentioned Oakland alot. Alot of those fans, not all, are downright dangerous. We wore our jerseys there for a game and it was about an all out brawl. You definitely need thick skin there....to cushion the bullet impact...lol

Steel Duck
11-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Not necessary. IMO, some folks need to realize that they need to check themselves when they are in another team's stadium as well, realize where they are, and grow a thicker skin.

Oh I agree and am including myself when I say that....However by the same token those from different teams who decide to venture onto another teams forum should prepare for the same.

Warren Peace
11-24-2009, 02:52 PM
No I feel the need because of the moron who was cussing at a kid. I have a very foul mouth but I do not cuss at kids even if they are Raiders fans. I love the good natured ribbing and being a Chiefs fan I have taken a lot of that the last few years. I would like to add you guys have a great site here.

And Polamalu is a mananimal he is everywhere and honestly I think if he was in the game it would have been a much different outcome.

Steel Duck
11-24-2009, 04:15 PM
No I feel the need because of the moron who was cussing at a kid. I have a very foul mouth but I do not cuss at kids even if they are Raiders fans. I love the good natured ribbing and being a Chiefs fan I have taken a lot of that the last few years. I would like to add you guys have a great site here.

And Polamalu is a mananimal he is everywhere and honestly I think if he was in the game it would have been a much different outcome.

Well, I'd like to apologize to you for my snippy comment, and thank you for being gracious. It was a very emotional day for me and one I'd like to forget.
Thanks for being understanding :hug:

StuckwithKC
11-25-2009, 12:23 AM
People were talking about statistics and found an interesting link to check out:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams

The Chiefs even have a slightly better winning percentage, which was a surprise....although arounds 30 years less football played:)
Got alot of interesting info on all the teams:)

Warren Peace
11-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Oh I can take it. Because I do not take much personally. I have been working Customer Service in one way or another for about 30 years. You should hear some of the thing that were said to me when I was a Pit Boss in Casinos. My mother and myself have been called just about everything in the book and a few things I still do not know what they mean.