PDA

View Full Version : Raiders defeats Bungles

Jaquila
11-22-2009, 06:21 PM
how important was that you guys!?

Thank you oakland, all is not lost:tt03:

SteelersMomma
11-22-2009, 06:23 PM
WOOT! Go Steelers!!! I'm very happy about tonights turnouts. We lost a game but we have the broncos that are currently having their mid season meltdown which brings us closer to the wild card and the Bengals loosing makes me extremely happy!
Time to step it up and have a victory for the remainder of the games!

Christian Snyder
11-22-2009, 06:24 PM
THANK YOU OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!

pepsyman1
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
If we hadn't put up 500 yards of offense and STILL found a way to lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL we would have made up one of the two games we needed to take the division back. The Bengals are frauds and we gave them two wins. Today we shoulda gotten one back. Amazing how small we keep coming up this year.

brick
11-22-2009, 06:26 PM
WOW. thanks raiders. but now we better beat em in the burgh.

damn some day for the AFC north.

If we hadn't put up 500 yards of offense and STILL found a way to lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL we would have made up one of the two games we needed to take the division back. The Bengals are frauds and we gave them two wins. Today we shoulda gotten one back. Amazing how small we keep coming up this year.

glass half-full, my friend. :tt03:

klick81
11-22-2009, 06:27 PM
GO RAIDERS!!! LOL...

steelbad@50
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
how important was that you guys!?

Thank you oakland, all is not lost:tt03:Its important but we still have to play better then we did the past 2 games. Fixing the mental mistakes and turnovers will go a long way to becoming legitimate defending Super Bowl champs. AND WE WILL:wink02:

GoSlash27
11-22-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna take the glass half-full perspective on this one. We played rotten against KC, and Cincy imploded against Oakland. Like it never happened.
I think this "mulligan" loss will allow us to focus on fundamentals and get some fire for the home stretch. We needed to learn that games are won by the team that wants it most, and we can't walk into any more games half-assed.