PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Jackson on Jim Rome....Thank You.

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Anyone hear this moron on Jim Rome? We can now see where the fans get it from...

'We just played Pittsburgh and were able to do what we do against them'

Huh? You mean during the 2003 regular season when you played a Steelers team then that doesn't even come close to resembling the team you'll face in 12 days. I'm starting to believe the theory that Seattle is just happy to be going to The Super Bowl. They think all they have to do is show up and accept their trophy and rings.

He also added:

'I'll come back on after I win my Super Bowl ring.'

Keep talking boys, keep talking.

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Anyone hear this moron on Jim Rome? We can now see where the fans get it from...

Huh? You mean during the 2003 regular season when you played a Steelers team then that doesn't even come close to resembling the team you'll face in 12 days. I'm starting to believe the theory that Seattle is just happy to be going to The Super Bowl. They think all they have to do is show up and accept their trophy and rings.

He also added:

Your smack is getting old. Bring something fresh.

Prosdo
01-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Hmmm... sounds like he is getting ahead of himself. Just played Pittsburgh????

Brady12
01-24-2006, 03:24 PM

He also added:

This is gonna be fun.

Steel - X
01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Freaking jungle Karma sucks though. Got to represent Steelers get on the jungle!!

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Your smack is getting old. Bring something fresh.

Smack? I wasn't even talking smack. I was stating what DJ said on the Jim Rome show. Settle down junior. Drink your coffee and save a tree.

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 03:27 PM
The jungle does get some guests talking stupid. Romie has the knack. The guy can catch and is important to our offense, but no one said he is brilliant. :dang:

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
The guy can catch and is important to our offense, but no one said he is brilliant. :dang:

Yeah, I remember the same being said about TJ and CJ. :rolleyes:

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Smack? I wasn't even talking smack. I was stating what DJ said on the Jim Rome show. Settle down junior. Drink your coffee and save a tree.

Hey, tree hugging granola heads live down in Oregon! Not Seattle. :dang:

In love my java and there isn't a better place to enjoy it...except Italy?

The smack I commented on was your editorial about DJ's statement(s).

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey, tree hugging granola heads live down in Oregon! Not Seattle. :dang:

In love my java and there isn't a better place to enjoy it...except Italy?

The smack I commented on was your editorial about DJ's statement(s).

I'm glad to hear you love your coffee.....here's a cookie.

Also, I had the coffee in Italy, I'm content with Folgers personally.

Oregon/Washington............same difference.

Once again, where did I talk smack in this thread? When I stated his comments reflect the Seahawk "fans"? That's not smack, that's the truth. Can you seriously state that Seahawk fans are knowledgable when it comes to football? I'm not stating you in particular, but Seahawk fans in general. I'm sorry, I can't stand Cleveland fans, but I can at least give them props when holding a football conversation with one of them. Bear fans, Packer fans, Chief fans, Dolphin fans......excellent to hold conversatoin with when talking football.

For some reason, I'm getting the vibe that you think my comments are directed towards you personally. lol. Like I stated earlier, settle down. Take a deep breath. Drink your cup of coffee with fifty different flavors and relax, do some yoga and sing a Greatful Dead song.

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 04:42 PM

He also added:

I would much rather see the seahawks run the mouthes, and not us! I`m sure we haven`t heard the last of Joey Porter though!

tony hipchest
01-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Freaking jungle Karma sucks though. Got to represent Steelers get on the jungle!! yeah gotta get some more jungle karma. i think ben got it for the year though going on in preseason and talking about the bus:bouncy:

TheButt
01-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Oregon/Washington............same difference.

Hehe :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
01-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Freaking jungle Karma sucks though. Got to represent Steelers get on the jungle!!
Don't sweat it man. Ike Taylor was on the Jim Rome show yesterday. He was able to take away some of that Jungle Karma.

lotas
01-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Ha I live in WA and I will tell you Seattle is tree hugging coffee drinkers, as conservative as I am :) Sooo liberal!

Anyways, I was actually at the game the last time Seattle played Pit...not only was it a Pit team nothing like today, it wasnt like it was a blowout. I remember actually having a little strand of hope at the end that with a drive we could come back and tie or something. I dont know, I dont remember the final score or what not but I just find those comments humorous.

I love talk like that. There's a fine line between confidence and ignorance. Seattle fans are blind to the line of course. go pit.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Ya think this will be on the locker room wall, on the team bus, the team plane, and in all the team speeches, practices and meetings ?? uh yeah, I think so ! :tt:

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Ha I live in WA and I will tell you Seattle is tree hugging coffee drinkers, as conservative as I am :) Sooo liberal!

Anyways, I was actually at the game the last time Seattle played Pit...not only was it a Pit team nothing like today, it wasnt like it was a blowout. I remember actually having a little strand of hope at the end that with a drive we could come back and tie or something. I dont know, I dont remember the final score or what not but I just find those comments humorous.

I love talk like that. There's a fine line between confidence and ignorance. Seattle fans are blind to the line of course. go pit.

You're right, there is a fine line between confidence and ignorance. There's an equal measure of both on this forum as there is at the Seahawks message board(s). Your comment about Seattle is true but not regarding the eastside. Ignorance knows now boundaries...:busted:

Regarding the last Steelers Hawks game, you could also make the same statement about the Steelers mid-way through this season. A different team than the one that stands before us today. I think that's part of why this such a compelling game for me. Plus the added desire to see the Seahawks do something the Steelers last did back in the 1970's...WIN!

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Ya think this will be on the locker room wall, on the team bus, the team plane, and in all the team speeches, practices and meetings ?? uh yeah, I think so ! :tt:

That's OK. Porter will probably add some fuel to the fire before game time! Should make it more spicy. :blurp:

BlackNGold203
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
UH...whats Darrell Jackson ever REALLY done???

It's good to see he's not dropping 2 outa every 3 like he has been.....

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Porter was never shot in Seattle...

43Hitman
01-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Porter was never shot in Seattle...

I think the guy that shot him was originally from Seattle.:dang:

SalukiSteelers
01-24-2006, 06:56 PM
With two weeks until the game I'm sure that the Steelers are gonna be well-represented on JRIB and The Jungle. If Porter isn't getting calls from both shows to spout off I'd be surprised.

Milkman
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
One thing about DJ you gotta remember though...

He's the best WR to come out of the University of Florida...but that's not saying a whole helluva lot!

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 08:26 PM
UH...whats Darrell Jackson ever REALLY done???

It's good to see he's not dropping 2 outa every 3 like he has been.....

You're right. His game has improved alot this season...just like the Steelers have during the 2nd half and playoffs.

Sharkissle29
01-24-2006, 10:00 PM
this thread is going nowhere fast hahaha

but on topic....when is joey gonna talk his smack? a steelers game just isnt a steelers game unless joey gets involved. i hope he does, he seems to play better with a chip on his shoulder

seahawksfan
01-25-2006, 01:00 AM
this thread is going nowhere fast hahaha

but on topic....when is joey gonna talk his smack? a steelers game just isnt a steelers game unless joey gets involved. i hope he does, he seems to play better with a chip on his shoulder

Yes! Then we'd could really get in to it:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: LOL