Housed this weekend.

0 -4

Guess we didn't lose any ground.

MaidenIndiana
11-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Housed this weekend.

0 -4

Guess we didn't lose any ground.

Sure as hell didn't gain any ground either. We might regret missing out on this opportunity

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Since the Bengals and Ravens lost.... Now its not so bad....

tony hipchest
11-22-2009, 07:59 PM
the chiefs, raiders, and freaking detroit lions proved to be great.

and it took the sb favorite and undefeated colts to eek out a win vs the mighty ravens.

WTF???

we still didnt gain any ground and are 2 games behind. an 11-5 tie could be the difference of a division title and watching the playoffs from home. :banging:

Super Fan
11-22-2009, 11:15 PM
We miss Troy big time................

Preacher
11-22-2009, 11:18 PM
the chiefs, raiders, and freaking detroit lions proved to be great.

and it took the sb favorite and undefeated colts to eek out a win vs the mighty ravens.

WTF???

we still didnt gain any ground and are 2 games behind. an 11-5 tie could be the difference of a division title and watching the playoffs from home. :banging:

Yeah, that just kills me. Had we won that game... we are tied with teh Bengals, and they still have two tough games ahead which could have easily given us the AFCN championship again. :doh:

Oh well.

Angus Burgher
11-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Does it worry anyone that the Browns scored the most points out of any AFCN team this weekend? I know it was against the Lions, but still...

The thing is, the AFCN sucked last weekend too, if you think about it. Between four teams, there was ONE offensive touchdown. I'm not sure if that statistic really means anything, but it's leading me to believe that:

-The Steelers are having serious problems across the board
-The Bengals are the overrated hacks we thought they were
-The Ravens are just as decrepid on offense as they are on their aging defense
-The Browns are still the Browns

Texasteel
11-23-2009, 04:24 AM
Yeah, that just kills me. Had we won that game... we are tied with teh Bengals, and they still have two tough games ahead which could have easily given us the AFCN championship again. :doh:

Oh well.

Years still not over Preacher. Cincy will loss at lest 2 more games.

Crow-Magnon
11-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Does it worry anyone that the Browns scored the most points out of any AFCN team this weekend? I know it was against the Lions, but still...

The thing is, the AFCN sucked last weekend too, if you think about it. Between four teams, there was ONE offensive touchdown. I'm not sure if that statistic really means anything, but it's leading me to believe that:

-The Steelers are having serious problems across the board
-The Bengals are the overrated hacks we thought they were
-The Ravens are just as decrepid on offense as they are on their aging defense
-The Browns are still the Browns

All the AFCN sucked this weekend. But although Baltimore's defense has been suspect most of this season, I will not say that holding Manning and Co. to 17 points "sucks." The Colt's first drive was insane, but after that, the Ravens defense did a great job of stopping the Colts the rest of the game.

Had Baltimore punched the ball into the endzone ONCE yesterday, they may have put a W on the scoreboard.

But, I have to say that I am really shocked that the Steelers lost to KC and the Bengals dropped one to the Raiders. I hoped for it, but I certainly didn't see it coming.