PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFS/STEELERS THE LAST AWAY STEELERS GAME I'LL ATTEND

Steel Duck
11-22-2009, 10:53 PM
I haven't posted here in a really long time.....but I am so angry right now I cannot control myself!!!!

We took my 15 yr old and his friend who is also 15....THIS WAS THIER FIRST PRO FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE AND THESE OBNOXIOUS ASS WIPE CHIEF FANS RUINED IT FOR THEM!!!!
ON THE WAY OUT AFTER THE GAME, A CHIEF FAN ASKED MY SONS FRIEND( Johnathan) TO HIGH 5 , AND HE REFUSED...HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, JUST IGNORED THE GUY...THE GUY STARTS TO WALK AHEAD , AND AS HE PASSES ME HE CALLS Johnathan A DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!! YES A 15 YEAR OLD KID!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH STARTED YELLING AT THE "victorious fan" FOR SWEARING AT A 15 YEAR OLD... HE NEVER LOOKED BACK, BUT WE STAYED HOT ON HIS HEELS UNTIL I GOT SO MAD I THREW MY DRINK AT HIM, HITTING HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND ICE GETTING CAUGHT IN THAT DISGUSTING RED HODDY OF HIS...STILL HE NEVER LOOKED BACK. HE REALIZED HE BIT OFF MORE THAN HE COULD CHEW, BUT HIS MIDGET FRIEND DECIDED HE WOULD EGG ME ON...

I THINK THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME FROM DECKING THIS BOTTOM DWELLER WAS THE FACT THAT WE WERE TRAPPED IN A TUNNEL LIKE SARDINES AND I KNEW IF I THREW THE FIRST PUNCH NO DOUBT A RIOT WOULD HAVE BEGUN....BY THE TIME I GOT OUTSIDE I WAS SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS SO FURIOUS. AND LET ME ADD I AM NOT AFRAID TO HIT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY WILL I NEVER GO TO ARROWHEAD AGAIN, BUT I HAVE ALSO INFORMED MY HUSBAND I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER AWAY STEELERS GAME. IF I EVER RAN INTO ANOTHER FAN LIKE THESE ASS HOLES I DON'T THINK I COULD TRUST MYSELF NOT TO INFLICT BODILY HARM!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT THE KIDS FIRST EXPERIENCE HAD TO BE A LOSS.....BUT THESE GUYS JUST COULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH A WIN...THEY HAD TO TAUNT AND ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! I AM ASHAMED TO BE A KANSAN AT THIS MOMENT AND AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED WITH THE LOSS AND THE QUEEF FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::banging::banging::bangi ng::banging::mad::mad::mad::mad:

BlastFurnace
11-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I have run into fans like this in Houston and in Cincinnati. Houston fans were the worst. Cincinnati fans weren't much better. I went to this KC game with some friends of mine and didn't see any fans like that. Generally, I don't like going to games because of fans like this.

I don't know why people who go to games need to behave like that. Perhaps it's little man syndrome where they are compensating for something lacking in their own life...who knows.

Godfather
11-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Not all opposing fans are like that. I went to the Superdome in 2002 and all I got was mild verbal abuse.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 08:36 AM
OK!

TheWarDen86
11-27-2009, 08:58 AM
WELL, MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH STARTED YELLING AT THE "victorious fan" FOR SWEARING AT A 15 YEAR OLD... HE NEVER LOOKED BACK, BUT WE STAYED HOT ON HIS HEELS UNTIL I GOT SO MAD I THREW MY DRINK AT HIM, HITTING HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND ICE GETTING CAUGHT IN THAT DISGUSTING RED HODDY OF HIS...STILL HE NEVER LOOKED BACK. HE REALIZED HE BIT OFF MORE THAN HE COULD CHEW, BUT HIS MIDGET FRIEND DECIDED HE WOULD EGG ME ON...

What he did was wrong, but what you did could very well have put those same 15 year olds in danger. Not to mention that it was a horrible example of adult behavior.

Christian Snyder
11-27-2009, 12:50 PM
OK, but I think you're overreacting.

Nadroj 20
11-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Im sorry your son and his friend had to see and deal with something like that.

However i do not think things like that would happen everytime you went to a game.

HughC
11-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Personally I don't know why anyone would bring kids to any NFL game in an opponent's stadium. In fact, I would have to question bringing kids to any NFL game.

Pdiddy
11-30-2009, 12:16 AM
WOW, great show of class from you.... throwing your drink. Come on, try to set an example for your kid you are so worried about. You did not help the situation at all. Do you think your anger might have been influenced just a little by the Steeler loss?

MT83
11-30-2009, 12:43 AM
Sounds like you're the kind of fan that would make me not want to return to a stadium. Sure, what he did was out of line, but what you did was even worse. You're not afraid to hit a man? Perhaps that's because no man would hit you back? Way to be a role model for your child. If someone does something you don't appreciate, throw your drink at him and try to start a fight.