PDA

View Full Version : Turnover + Returns for TD= Losses!! Plain and simple

eafratitpm3
11-22-2009, 11:54 PM
I don't care what level of football you play if you turn the ball over and give up TD returns you will lose. That's why we've lost 4 games this year and that's what will continue to happen until it gets fixed. Plain and Simple! This loss hurts even more so that Cinci lost today.

plenewken
11-23-2009, 09:19 AM
I don't care what level of football you play if you turn the ball over and give up TD returns you will lose. That's why we've lost 4 games this year and that's what will continue to happen until it gets fixed. Plain and Simple! This loss hurts even more so that Cinci lost today.

As putrid as getting a KO return in the first 20 seconds was, it didn't dictate the outcome yesterday. We were leading 17-7 at half-time and we just stunk up the joint both offensively and defensively in the second half. Poor offensive play calling and execution and an atrocious defense in the 4th quarter. How many big plays/deep passes over 20 yds did we let them execute? The KO return was not the reason we lost yesterday IMO

Fire Haley
11-23-2009, 09:22 AM
This team is way too sloppy and undisclipined. That's coaching.

Ben deserves part of the blame - he's making bad decisions - there's no reason for him to force that throw in the EZ - throw it away!!!

It's 1st and 10 from the 10 - if it's not wide open THROW IT AWAY!!! Worst happens - we kick a FG.

You have to play smart too - you have a 10 point lead - you run the ball, bust them in the mouth by running the ball down their throats and they give up.

When we needed a game manager we got a brain damaged turnover machine that lost the game.

Dino 6 Rings
11-23-2009, 09:32 AM
That pick in the redzone gave the entire Chiefs fan base and team a shot of adreneline and HOPE...something we should have been ripping out of their hearts on that drive and would have if we score there...92 effing yard return turns into 3 points and "hope" when it should have "sealed the deal" if we score in that situation.

FKING HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Haley
11-23-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm afraid Ben read my 65-0 prediction and tried a little too hard to fit in all my Madden plays.