PDA

View Full Version : Can Brady make it three in a row?

hardwork
01-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh that's right, I forgot, the Patriots have taken this SB off.

Brady12
01-24-2006, 05:10 PM
... That was... interesting...

hardwork
01-24-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm so used of us being in it I forgot for a minute that we weren't in this one.

Koopa
01-24-2006, 06:31 PM
yeah cause being a fan since they won the superbowl you don't know what the real fans feel like when they don't go

3 to be 4
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
not that im one to talk.......

but this is a thrilling thread

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Oh that's right, I forgot, the Patriots have taken this SB off.
Still bitter huh?:bouncy:

Ambridge
01-24-2006, 06:42 PM
not that im one to talk.......

but this is a thrilling thread

It's almost worth printing out and using it for TP.

Brady12
01-24-2006, 06:53 PM
yeah cause being a fan since they won the superbowl you don't know what the real fans feel like when they don't go

:sofunny:

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Just make sure that if you respond to this trash, you don't say anything MEAN or use any pictures that may offend hardworks gentle nature and delicate sensibilities...

He's a sensitive chap underneath all this ignorant bluster and stupid chatter. In other words, he's allowed to say whatever he wants and play as dirty as he wants, but he'll complain to the mods if you do the same.

Worst. Intruder. Ever.

LambertIsGod58
01-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Just make sure that if you respond to this trash, you don't say anything MEAN or use any pictures that may offend hardworks gentle nature and delicate sensibilities...

He's a sensitive chap underneath all this ignorant bluster and stupid chatter. In other words, he's allowed to say whatever he wants and play as dirty as he wants, but he'll complain to the mods if you do the same.

Worst. Intruder. Ever.

Suitanim tells it how it is....Just like Lambert always does. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow, but I'm sure in this case it won't be a problem.

Brady12
01-24-2006, 11:26 PM
On that one NFL Network Commercial, What is the place they have "Lambert Dental clinic?" Or something like that.? It's the one where they changed Herman Edwards to the KC hat and jacket.

hardwork
01-25-2006, 12:30 AM

Worst. Intruder. Ever.

As you can see suit has a slight reading comprehension problem. "What goes on in the BF stays in the BF"

Lol, talk about a sore loser.

Suitanim
01-25-2006, 10:35 AM
As you can see suit has a slight reading comprehension problem. "What goes on in the BF stays in the BF"

Get the f u c k off this board, *******...

Brady12
01-25-2006, 12:26 PM

But his team hasn't lost yet...?

TasmanianTroy271
01-25-2006, 12:58 PM
lol when i first saw this thread, I thought it was on old one from the Offseason that someone dug up to laugh at... lol

hardwork
01-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Can the cheeselessburgher win just one SB before Brady has his fourth?