PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in curses?

SteelersMomma
11-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Reason why I'm asking is the Monday night football game I was at against the Broncos. We had a bronco's fan that was behind us that kept chanting at the end of the game I curse you steelers and you will loose against the Bengals, so on so forth. He was saying all kinds of crap. Yes he was drunk but after today I'm really starting to think he cursed us but now its time to break what ever curse we have with an awesome replacement QB!!!!

Steelers>NFL
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
LMAO!!! Dumb question here.

SteelersMomma
11-23-2009, 02:49 PM

I'm sorry but i find you very rude for posting this. I can ask a question if I want but if you wanted to say something rude you could keep it to yourself.

tony hipchest
11-23-2009, 03:02 PM
i believe in must wine. can no lose any more game. :tt02:

and no... no donkey fan cursed the steelers. while they may not be cursed and the clock has struck midnight for them.

fansince'76
11-23-2009, 03:11 PM
i believe in must wine. can no lose any more game. :tt02:

and no... no donkey fan cursed the steelers. while they may not be cursed and the clock has struck midnight for them.

Agreed - we need the Pimply Dan mojo really badly. Here's to a 9-game win streak starting this week! :tt02:

http://pimplydan.freehostia.com/images/immaculate_perception.jpg

:chuckle:

TheWarDen86
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Agreed - we need the Pimply Dan mojo really badly. Here's to a 9-game win streak starting this week! :tt02:

I'll drink to that! :drink:

Dino 6 Rings
11-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I believe a person brings a curse upon themself, not that others can actually curse you the way described above.

zsheik22
11-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Ask the Titans and the Bengals.

Isnt it funny how the titans start off winless, apologize and donate to the allegheny school for their actions and havent lost since?

Isnt it funny how the bengals TJ Housh wiped his spikes off with a towel and they sucked ever since.... Funny how right after he leaves cinci becomes a competitor and then the seahawks crap the bed even worse.

Steelers>NFL
11-23-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm sorry but i find you very rude for posting this. I can ask a question if I want but if you wanted to say something rude you could keep it to yourself.
Sorry you are offended. But this is an open forum!

SteelCityMom
11-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Haha that's funny, I don't think a drunken Denver fan could properly put a curse on us though. It has to be a football god or some kind to bring about a meaningful curse lol.

SteelersMomma
11-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Haha that's funny, I don't think a drunken Denver fan could properly put a curse on us though. It has to be a football god or some kind to bring about a meaningful curse lol.

no I agree it is funny of what he said. All of us steeler fans laughed at him when he was going on this huge rant. Although looking back on it now its kind of crazy that we did loose against the Bengals and we have just been struggling the past few games.

Psyychoward86
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Reason why I'm asking is the Monday night football game I was at against the Broncos. We had a bronco's fan that was behind us that kept chanting at the end of the game I curse you steelers and you will loose against the Bengals, so on so forth. He was saying all kinds of crap. Yes he was drunk but after today I'm really starting to think he cursed us but now its time to break what ever curse we have with an awesome replacement QB!!!!

yeah, and i nixed his curse, so it's gone now obviously and we'll be undefeated for the rest of our teams history :coffee:

Steel Duck
11-23-2009, 05:30 PM

There's no such thing as a dumb question....There's only dumb people with no answer.

Steel Duck
11-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't think any Donkey has the power to curse us....and lets take a look at the Broncos....Their season went down hill quick. I do however believe in karma and it seems to me the only thing this drunk managed to curse was his own team!!!!!!!! HAHAHA :rofl:

SteelersMomma
11-23-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't think any Donkey has the power to curse us....and lets take a look at the Broncos....Their season went down hill quick. I do however believe in karma and it seems to me the only thing this drunk managed to curse was his own team!!!!!!!! HAHAHA :rofl:

lmao yeah true. I mean they are def. hitting their mid season melt down and now they are fighting among each other. I just seen a headline on espn I think it was about the team fighting with each other.

Texasteel
11-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Sorry you are offended. But this is an open forum!

Yea, a lot of people use that as an excuse for being an ass.

Texasteel
11-23-2009, 07:04 PM
no I agree it is funny of what he said. All of us steeler fans laughed at him when he was going on this huge rant. Although looking back on it now its kind of crazy that we did loose against the Bengals and we have just been struggling the past few games.

Have you seen Denver play since then? I think he missed.

devilsdancefloor
11-23-2009, 07:05 PM

:drink::drink::drink: i 2nd that