PDA

View Full Version : Mike Reilly could be back?

supa_fly_steeler
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
A longshot, i know he's on the Packs PS but i read this

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/11/23/big-ben-should-play-vs-ravens-despite-head-injury/

The Steelers have been assessing their options at quarterback, but they are very high on third-stringer Dennis Dixon. If they do place Batch on injured reserve, the Steelers will sign a youngster to add to the roster, according to a source, as a developmental quarterback.

Why would we start from scratch again, Mike played really well according to my memory i think during the pre-season, he kinda knows the offence we could bring him abroad.

:tt04::tt04:

Which else young QB's are there Brady Quinn :hatsoff::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KeiselPower99
11-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Packers mustve signed him to replace Brian Brohm. Rielly wouldnt be a bad idea.

supa_fly_steeler
11-24-2009, 07:33 AM
I swear whenever we release a practise squad member or player some rival from the AFC North or NFC North signs them carolina, green bay, cleveland lol :tt:

fat4jc
11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Mike Reilly was pretty terrible in the preseason. I went to the preseason game against the Redskins, and he looked awful. I'd rather oll the dice with Palko.

MasterOfPuppets
11-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Mike Reilly was pretty terrible in the preseason. I went to the preseason game against the Redskins, and he looked awful. I'd rather oll the dice with Palko.
agreed ....maybe it was just my tv , but i thought he looked aweful in preseason... on the other hand i thought palco looked pretty good against the steelers in preseason.

supa_fly_steeler
11-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Didnt Palko hurdle a receiver?.

Reillys rating during the preason was 90.1, Palkos was 50. Although Reilly threw alot more passes, neither as well as DIxon threw interceptions which was a good sign, but palko threw 2 :\ that is not neccessarily bad an interception every 27 throws or something.

spyboots
11-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I, too, think Palko is better.

markymarc
11-25-2009, 10:18 AM
I really hope Mike Reilly is not coming back. He was awful in the preseason. I would rather roll the dice with Tyler Palko.