PDA

View Full Version : Steelers win the division!

Fire Haley
11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
It can happen

Remaining games Steelers/Bengals

Week 12
Cin vs Clev : Bengals win

Steelers vs Balt: Steelers win

Week 13
Cin vs Det: I'll give the Bengals that one

Steelers vs Oak: We gotta win - and do

Week 14
Cin vs MN: Vikings destroy them

Steelers vs Clev: Steelers win

Both teams tied 9-4

Week 15
Cin vs SD: Cincy loses 2nd in a row and drops to 9-5

Steelers vs GB: Steelers win - GB has more injuries than we do

Steelers now lead the division with a 10-4 record

Week 16
Cin vs KC: Cincy wins

Steelers vs Balt: I'll give them one

both teams go into the last week of the season with identical records of 10-5

Week 17
Cin vs Jets: Cincy loses

Steelers vs Miami: Steelers win and take the Division!

klick81
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM
LOL...that's some optimistic (and realistic) thinking right there. Except that I don't see the Jets winning that one.

tyler289
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I don't think Cincy loses to the Jets. Have you see Mark Sanchise lately? Turnover machine.

Rick5895
11-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I love positive thinking, but I have some more positive thoughts, don't count out Cleveland against Cinci. Division games are tough and Cinci, I still beleive is not as good as they appear. I also think we will win out.

Dino 6 Rings
11-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Its all up to us doing are part. Let the Bengals lose or win their games however they like. We have to just go on another 5 game winning streak and put ourselves in position for the playoff hunt.

BlastFurnace
11-24-2009, 11:41 AM
After seeing the Steelers lose to KC, I'll believe it when I see it. It's possible, but who knows.

43Hitman
11-24-2009, 11:45 AM
I don't see them losing to the Jets either, but you never know.

Steelers>NFL
11-24-2009, 12:11 PM
After seeing the Steelers lose to KC, I'll believe it when I see it. It's possible, but who knows.
Exactly my thoughts. Can't beat the Chiefs. But who knows.
But it is better to be optimistic than pessimistic.

stb_steeler
11-24-2009, 12:42 PM

This team is on a rollercoaster right now, as far as predicting any game at this point with the Steelers is premature. They need to show us they have what it takes to be a playoff contender. Losing the KC game surely indicates something isnt right.

revefsreleets
11-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Play to potential? They won't lose again.

Play like they did against Cinci and KC? They may not WIN again.

steelreserve
11-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Here's my scenario for winning the division.

Bengals:
Week 12 - LOSE
Week 13 - LOSE
Week 14 - LOSE
Week 15 - LOSE
Week 16 - LOSE
Week 17 - LOSE

There. All taken care of.

No saying how many games the Bengals can lose. They just lost to the Raiders. Of course, we just lost to the Chiefs ...

well, as long as we make the playoffs one way or another, that's all that matters to me.

arge5809
11-24-2009, 12:54 PM

Historically we have had a hard time winning in KC....

:noidea:

SCSTILLER
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Play to potential? They won't lose again.

Play like they did against Cinci and KC? They may not WIN again.

Exactly. Unfortunately the Steelers have been known to play down to their opponents level. They don't have that luxury anymore this season

SteelerEmpire
11-24-2009, 12:57 PM
I think if Cincy were to have another upset it would be with the Browns..... they gave um hell last go round....

Christian Snyder
11-24-2009, 01:13 PM
It can happen

Remaining games Steelers/Bengals

Week 12
Cin vs Clev : Bengals win

Steelers vs Balt: Steelers win

Week 13
Cin vs Det: I'll give the Bengals that one

Steelers vs Oak: We gotta win - and do

Week 14
Cin vs MN: Vikings destroy them

Steelers vs Clev: Steelers win

Both teams tied 9-4

Week 15
Cin vs SD: Cincy loses 2nd in a row and drops to 9-5

Steelers vs GB: Steelers win - GB has more injuries than we do

Steelers now lead the division with a 10-4 record

Week 16
Cin vs KC: Cincy wins

Steelers vs Balt: I'll give them one

both teams go into the last week of the season with identical records of 10-5

Week 17
Cin vs Jets: Cincy loses

Steelers vs Miami: Steelers win and take the Division! I agree 100%.The Bungals will choke against the Jets and the Steelers will win the division.:tt05::thumbsup:

The_WARDen
11-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Historically we have had a hard time winning in KC....

:noidea:

Historically, KC hasn't stunk like they do now.

sharkweek
11-24-2009, 02:11 PM
I'd almost rather be a wild card than finish as a division winner with a 3 or 4 seed.

Although it really doesn't matter too much to me, as long as we get our playoff ticket. We did it as a #6 seed and we did it with a bye, we just have to get in.

StainlessStill
11-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Before we anoint ourselves division freakin champs, how about lets win a game on the road?! How do you expect us to win the division OR the Super Bowl if we don't win a friggin road game? (More than likely we're atleast going to have to win 1 game on the road if we make the playoffs.) We've lost In Chicago, In Cinci, & Kansas City (that kills me to say, KILLS.)

But I'm optimistic as well, and believe we still have a shot to do this thing. I've seen them do it before time and time again.

StainlessStill
11-24-2009, 02:26 PM
I'd almost rather be a wild card than finish as a division winner with a 3 or 4 seed.

Although it really doesn't matter too much to me, as long as we get our playoff ticket. We did it as a #6 seed and we did it with a bye, we just have to get in.

No way in hell! You nuts? We've proven this season that we can't win on the road, and very tough in Heinz. Give me the 2nd or 4th any day of the week and repeat! We don't want no 6th seed. But at this point, I'd take ANYTHING.

markymarc
11-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Any given Sunday, but unfortunately we have been very bad the past 2. The entire team needs to figure out solutions and get things turned around very fast. Time to start winning again :tt02:

Fire Haley
11-25-2009, 06:19 PM
You haven't even heard of my secret weapon yet...

Dennis Dixon, Wildcat, shotgun, no-huddle, spread offense. Nice.

Let the QB call the plays

Galax Steeler
11-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Sounds good to me now if we can just do it and the Bengals will help us out.