PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it, Palko signed on Tues

Boru
11-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Hello, I'm an avid reader but first-time poster...

A friend of mine knows Palko and she just texted me that he just signed with the Stillers. From what I understand he's a good kid.
I watched him at Pitt and the several preseason camps he's been in... I hope the hometown hopeful does well.

But I'm routing for Dixon also...

AllD
11-24-2009, 07:44 PM
He is one hometown player that is going to replace another. It was a great run for CB, but his time is over.

steeltheone
11-24-2009, 08:06 PM
So we are one snap away from DD...Not good.

KeiselPower99
11-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Signed him away from the Montreal Alouettes. Should be annouced tomorrow.

markymarc
11-25-2009, 12:04 PM
He is one hometown player that is going to replace another. It was a great run for CB, but his time is over.

I agree. I think Charlie really needs to think about beginning his coaching career after this season. IMO Charlie Batch could be a very good coach in the NFL.

revefsreleets
11-25-2009, 01:56 PM
So if Ben goes down, we have DD, and if DD goes down, we have a CFL QB who can hand the ball off.

Well, look at the bright side...all the people bitching about not running the ball enough will get their wish if this transpires....

The_WARDen
11-25-2009, 02:00 PM
So if Ben goes down, we have DD, and if DD goes down, we have a CFL QB who can hand the ball off.

Well, look at the bright side...all the people bitching about not running the ball enough will get their wish if this transpires....

3 yards and a cloud of dust!!! I'm excited!

revefsreleets
11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
3 yards and a cloud of dust!!! I'm excited!

If we get Troy back, it could certainly change the way we are playing.

3 runs and punt. Stop the opposing offense. 3 runs and punt. Etc, etc, etc...lots of 9-6 games....

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Sounded like the guy out of 'the Replacements' Keanu Reeves.

Nevermind that was 'Falco'

Damn!! I was hoping for Falco :banging:

"wounds heal....chicks dig scars.....glory lasts forever!"

GoSlash27
11-26-2009, 01:40 AM
http://www.movieforum.com/movies/titles/thereplacements/images/shanefalco.jpg
While we're at it, maybe we can get Gene Hackman to coach the special teams. :tt04: