PDA

View Full Version : What some coaches think of Ward

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
11-25-2009, 01:18 AM
nice shortie video on Ward. Funny how the players whine about how the way he plays and coaches want him on their team. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&vid=cfb78882-2d64-4edd-960c-9fe2564ffcc7&from=msnhp&gt1=39002

Galax Steeler
11-25-2009, 03:50 AM
If I had a football team I would want Ward as well. The man is a total football player.

4xSBChamps
11-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Ward's attitude & competitive nature are the reasons that the first Stiller jersey I bought in 13+ years is #86
:wink02:

the fact that the 4 games I've watched while wearing it (last year vs. the Titans, both games against Cincinnati, and last week vs. Kansas City) have all been losses aren't held against him, although I will be wearing my #95 Lloyd jersey, circa 1994, in the future:
anybody wanna buy a low-mileage (worn 4 times only) Hines Ward throw-back jersey?

:doh:

P.S. : I was only kidding about selling the Ward jersey..... unless the team continues to lose when I wear it during games

markymarc
11-25-2009, 11:20 AM
How could an NFL coach not want someone like Hines Ward on their team? He is amazing and just plays football the way it should be played. Brian Billick stated it perfectly, you hate when coaching against him but would love nothing more than to have him on your team. Keep smiling and doing your think Hines :tt02:

4xSBChamps
11-25-2009, 11:32 AM
How could an NFL coach not want someone like Hines Ward on their team? He is amazing and just plays football the way it should be played.

is it too far-fetched to think that the Crygirls of the 1970s, under Laundry, wouldn't have wanted Ward on their team, mistaking his smiling for 'lack-of-dedication' ?

:noidea:

markymarc
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
is it too far-fetched to think that the Crygirls of the 1970s, under Laundry, wouldn't have wanted Ward on their team, mistaking his smiling for 'lack-of-dedication' ?

:noidea:

LOL. That could very well be :chuckle:

chucoblack&gold
11-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Ward doesn't demand respect, he earns it on and off the field.:helmet:

NEWstevo
11-26-2009, 06:46 AM
This video views more like the coaches giving the reasons why Hines Ward is in the HOF.

And now that he is having a great year both statistically and as a leader, he is getting more attention outside of Pittsburgh. His aggressive style just frustrates coaches, players, and especially other fans, but everyone knows he is a great player.

The “Dirtiest Player” thing was just to sell magazines.