PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Steelers fan when....

sdayxl
01-25-2006, 12:05 AM
when you dress up in your polamalu jersey, and work in the

restaurant business, have to be in at 7 am on the day of the AFC

title game against Denver, the 12 o'clock cook doesn't show up,

your boss tells you that you have to stay until 4 pm, so you call up

3 of your Steeler fan buddies to come up to the restaurant, create

a gadget play similar to the one in cinncinati to confuse the

managers so you can sneak out, and it is executed to prefection,

and actually go back to the place that night after the win to bash the broncos fans and

make fun of them. yea, i did it, and i am damn proud of it!

AvoidLLoyd95
01-25-2006, 06:02 AM
What was the gadget play that worked to perfection?

sdayxl
01-25-2006, 01:19 PM
it was great, one of my buddies got the managers back to me and started talking to her about stupid crap and the other stood on the other side of her to block her peripheral vision, ther third guy blocked the window of the kitchen door as i made my escape out the side door, and they all ran out behind me. the whole time i was thinking, wow, the things i do to make sure i dont miss kickoff for this game...definately a part of the steeler nation

clevestinks
01-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Whatever it takes! GO Steelers!

BAC
02-01-2006, 09:05 PM
.......when you actually tear up a little bit watching Steeler music videos, or while watching the team take the field etc.

sdayxl
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
yea, i have to say it will be pretty emotional to see our steelers take Ford Field on sunday. I'm just anxious and tired of all the hype and trash talk, lets get to the game already and prove to all those Seachickens 'fans' that we are the best team in the nfl.

airmax44
02-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Your grandfather, who is in the NFL hall of fame (he's one of the original Hoggettes, for those who don't know who they are, they're mascots for the Redskins) buys you Steelers gear for christmas because he knows how it is.