PDA

View Full Version : Navy SEALs brought up on assault charges

SCSTILLER
11-25-2009, 07:21 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called an admiral's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.:crying01:

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is BS! Boohoo, he got a bloody lip. Whose to say he didn't resist his captors and they took him down. This guy killed, burned, and hung the bodies of US contractors, and because of a bloody lip the elite of our fighting men are brought up on charges :mad:

revefsreleets
11-25-2009, 09:07 AM
World
Gone
Mad

fansince'76
11-25-2009, 09:09 AM
They should have shot the SOB in the head.

Dino 6 Rings
11-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Honestly...this type of thing only encourages all enemies of the U.S.

Not just muslim terrorists, but also any enemy of our nation gets an edge knowing our guys have to play by different rules, insane rules.

klick81
11-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Now this is ridiculous.

The_WARDen
11-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Eh...it's Fox News...I don't believe a word of it.

Any link to a real news source?

revefsreleets
11-25-2009, 11:37 AM

Like CNN? Their spin is probably something like...

"Innocent Arab man assaulted and critically wounded by rogue elements of the US military"

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 11:41 AM
:banging:

This shit has got to stop. :mad:

MACH1
11-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Like CNN? Their spin is probably something like...

"Innocent Arab man assaulted and critically wounded by racist rogue elements of the US military"

Fixed it for ya. :wink02:

revefsreleets
11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Better yet...

Innocent Arab CHILD assaulted and critically wounded by rogue racist elements of the US military"

43Hitman
11-25-2009, 12:14 PM

If you don't believe it, then find something to refute the article then post it.:coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 12:21 PM

How about the United States Navy?

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2009/11/UPnavy_seals_charged_112409w/

I also saw on Fox News that the President pardoned a Turkey today. Can anyone confirm that , because ...you know...it cant be true if its on Fox News.:coffee:

devilsdancefloor
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
I personally would have done more than blood his effing lip.; This is BULLSHIT to the highest degree.

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 12:41 PM

You really think that it's THAT far fetched in todays lib world???

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 12:42 PM
The WWII Vets must be shaking their heads in disbelieve. This politically correct crap only ties the hands of OUR troops and allows the terrorists an advantage that WILL cost American lives.

We are one idiotic politician away from having to "Mirandize" the enemy on the freaking battlefield!!!!

Indo
11-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Unfrigginbelievable.

What these guys needed to do was insert a Patriot Microchip into the Muslim...

THE PATRIOT MICRO CHIP is intended to be implanted in terrorists.

The implant is specifically designed to be installed in the forehead.

When properly installed it will allow the implantee to speak to God.

It comes in various sizes:

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/jindovina/Misc%20Stuff/patriotmicrochip.jpg

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly-skilled technician.
The implant may or may not be painless.
Side effects, like headaches and nausea, are temporary.
Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site.

Please enjoy the security we provide for you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Unfrigginbelievable.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/jindovina/Misc%20Stuff/patriotmicrochip.jpg

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly-skilled technician.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Before someone comes in here and starts some lame misinformation about the Geneva Convention...Lets states some facts.

The Geneva convention does not cover this situation as much as the Hague convention.

The rules of the two conventions state that our soldiers should: "Not harm enemies who surrender; disarm them and turn them over to the chain of command."

( At any time...any prisoner who fights back is no longer "surrendering" and deserves a good smack in the kisser to "help" him back to his status of a "surrendering" POW.)

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 01:27 PM
The WWII Vets must be shaking their heads in disbelieve. This politically correct crap only ties the hands of OUR troops and allows the terrorists an advantage that WILL cost American lives.

We are one idiotic politician away from having to "Mirandize" the enemy on the freaking battlefield!!!!

It's enough to make ya sick. :banging:

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Unfrigginbelievable.

Amen. :drink:

MasterOfPuppets
11-25-2009, 01:46 PM
They should have shot the SOB in the head.

exactly !!! this is why you DON'T bring back prisoners... you bring back a corpse.....kill em all and let god sort em out.

hindes204
11-25-2009, 02:09 PM
This is terrible......they should get a medal, not a court martial

SteelerEmpire
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
This would be REALLY bad for morale if these guys get convicted. If I were them I would be raising hell from their units assigned officer all the way up to the President. SEAL's are usually pretty good tempered guys (based off the one's that I know)...... this is uncharacteristic ..... Now if they were Marines.....

MasterOfPuppets
11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
this is 10x more ridiculious than the border patrol agents being sued by the drug dealer they shot. and that was absolutely off the hook.

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 02:43 PM
This would be REALLY bad for morale if these guys get convicted. If I were them I would be raising hell from their units assigned officer all the way up to the President. SEAL's are usually pretty good tempered guys (based off the one's that I know)...... this is uncharacteristic ..... Now if they were Marines.....

Marines can do the same job with less ammo. :chuckle:

And they are raising hell by asking for a Courts Martial.

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 02:44 PM
this is 10x more ridiculious than the border patrol agents being sued by the drug dealer they shot. and that was absolutely off the hook.

:doh: That's why you always shoot them in the face. Little-ti-no chance for an appearance in court.

smokin3000gt
11-25-2009, 02:46 PM
What a joke. I couldn't believe it when I read it. First they go after the CIA, and now the SEALS? Since when do terrorist have as many rights (if not more) then Americans??

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 02:46 PM
And they are raising hell by asking for a Courts Martial.

Yep....direct from the Maj. Dick Winters playbook.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Hold up!!!

I just heard on FoxNews that Thanksgiving is tommorrow!!! Can someone please confirm that through a real news source?

:chuckle::chuckle:

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Yep....direct from the Maj. Dick Winters playbook.

:wink02:

:drink:

NJarhead
11-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Hold up!!!

I just heard on FoxNews that Thanksgiving is tommorrow!!! Can someone please confirm that through a real news source?

:rofl:

MACH1
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Hold up!!!

I just heard on msnbc that if you celebrate Thanksgiving your a racist right wing nut job. :chuckle:

Indo
11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
I just heard on msnbc that if you celebrate Thanksgiving your a racist right wing nut job. :chuckle:

And you obviously have no heart or soul because you're not "Green" enough for the planet----only an absolute MONSTER would kill and eat a helpless, beautiful Turkey. Just ask PeTA how much of a monster you are!

MACH1
11-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Um, we're cooking up a couple of geese I shot last weekend. So there :flap:

SteelMember
11-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Hmm.

Are we certain that this detainee didn't trip and fall into a fist that was attempting to catch him from his own clumsiness.

I think you guys are right. He should have never completed the trip to the cell. I guess if it weren't for orders to attempt to gain some intelligence... he wouldn't have.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Hmm.

Are we certain that this detainee didn't trip and fall into a fist that was attempting to catch him from his own clumsiness.

I think you guys are right. He should have never completed the trip to the cell. I guess if it weren't for orders to attempt to gain some intelligence... he wouldn't have.

Rule #342 from LLT's rules for life.

You can't obtain intelligence for politicians who have none.

SteelMember
11-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Rule #342 from LLT's rules for life.

:chuckle:

I'm not sayin' they'd have to share said intelligence with the suits. Just help them stumble on some other "prayer meetings" that may be in town.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2009, 03:48 PM
:chuckle:

I'm not sayin' they'd have to share said intelligence with the suits. Just help them stumble on some other "prayer meetings" that may be in town.

:drink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

devilsdancefloor
11-25-2009, 03:53 PM
]Rule #342 from LLT's rules for life[/B].

Good lord man publish that thing! if i get past 20 i start over cause i forget half!

devilsdancefloor
11-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Also i silly question for you squids is capt mast the same as a article 15?

xfl2001fan
11-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Also i silly question for you squids is capt mast the same as a article 15?

No... Captains Mast is more of a non-judicial punishment where the CPT is essentially the judge and jury...you stand before him, you make your case and he/she decides if you are guilty. Article 15 is a written slap on the wrist.

In CPT mast, you can lose pay, rank, and even your enlistment.

With a court martial, it becomes a true courtroom setting...which will likely benefit these guys...because it will take a team of idiots to prove them guilty...not the roll of the dice on one (potential) idiot.

theplatypus
11-25-2009, 05:14 PM
No... Captains Mast is more of a non-judicial punishment where the CPT is essentially the judge and jury...you stand before him, you make your case and he/she decides if you are guilty. Article 15 is a written slap on the wrist.

With a court martial, it becomes a true courtroom setting...which will likely benefit these guys...because it will take a team of idiots to prove them guilty...not the roll of the dice on one (potential) idiot.

Unfortunately they'll probably get nailed for that false statement thing. I'm sure that I'll get crucified as a kool-aid drinker for this, but anyway. How is this Obama's fault? He didn't write the Military Code of Conduct nor did he push for these charges. I wonder why the Seals decided against the Admiral's Mast thing and went with a Court Martial. If the Seal charged with assault had just said" yeah, I smacked him" it probably would have been a slap on the wrist and finished. It almost seems as if they were given an easy way out and took the hard road. We are definitely missing a mountain of information.

devilsdancefloor
11-25-2009, 05:25 PM

ok cool thanks i know all to well what a article 15 is sad to say. they can take rank pay and confine you to quatrers in a article 15. Lets just say a MP's & a few of my friends and i had a disagreement :whistle:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately they'll probably get nailed for that false statement thing. I'm sure that I'll get crucified as a kool-aid drinker for this, but anyway. How is this Obama's fault? He didn't write the Military Code of Conduct nor did he push for these charges. I wonder why the Seals decided against the Admiral's Mast thing and went with a Court Martial. If the Seal charged with assault had just said" yeah, I smacked him" it probably would have been a slap on the wrist and finished. It almost seems as if they were given an easy way out and took the hard road. We are definitely missing a mountain of information.

The Court Martial gives you a jury that needs to be convinced of innocence of guilt.

A Captains Mast gives a you a single judge who makes the decision, less of a chance for you to get out of it innocent.

I agree that this isn't Obama's fault. The military code wasn't written by him or his staff and has been in place for a long time.

I also don't see anything wrong with what the SEALs did. The prisoner either got mouthy or violent and needed to be subdued with a punch. Maybe he resisted when caught and that's the cause for the busten lip.

augustashark
11-26-2009, 03:38 AM

At least you're learning newbie. After posting trash like this and then being called out you just shut up and don't post again. Would rep you for staying silent, but your other posts say other wise.:drink:

fansince'76
11-26-2009, 03:52 AM
I'm sure that I'll get crucified as a kool-aid drinker for this, but anyway. How is this Obama's fault? He didn't write the Military Code of Conduct nor did he push for these charges.

Who said it was? :noidea:

Galax Steeler
11-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Who really cares they should have beat the hell out of him and then hung him over a bridge.

xfl2001fan
11-26-2009, 08:19 AM

Who said this was Obama's fault? I never once mentioned him...nor did anyone else that I've seen (unless while skimming through the posts again I missed something.)

Vincent
11-26-2009, 10:51 AM
:banging:

This shit has got to stop. :mad:

Its not going to until the White House is vacated of muslims.

We have crossed that threshold with the 9/11 terrorists being given a trial in civilian court with full constitutional rights.

Aiding and abetting the enemy anyone?

This is how you deal with terrorists...

http://www.prab.com/images/5-shredder-fed-by-screw.jpg

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Who said it was? :noidea:

Who said this was Obama's fault? I never once mentioned him...nor did anyone else that I've seen (unless while skimming through the posts again I missed something.)

THink of it as a preemptive response. Anyone with half a brain knew it was coming soon.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-27-2009, 07:41 AM
THink of it as a preemptive response. Anyone with half a brain knew it was coming soon.

Think of it as a diversion from the actual facts...but your right...those with half a brain thought it was coming.

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Think of it as a diversion from the actual facts...but your right...those with half a brain thought it was coming.

Not sure how you consider it a diversion, but it case you missed it the allegation did come.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 08:32 AM
The platypus cracks me up...his shtick appears to be "I'm much more enlightened and high-minded than the rest of you simple-minded boobs. Why? Because I never blame Obama for ANYTHING. In fact, I'll bring up Obama in threads he has nothing to do with just to remind you all how high-brow I am because I never blame him for anything. I rock! You suck!"

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 08:42 AM
The platypus cracks me up...his shtick appears to be "I'm much more enlightened and high-minded than the rest of you simple-minded boobs. Why? Because I never blame Obama for ANYTHING"

My apologies if anyone feels as if my posts comes across as condescending or inferring that anyone is a "simple minded boob". My shtick if you will is that far too many people(myself included at times) see things as black and white when it's simply wrong or impossible to do so. Then there are other times when I just like to stir the pot a little. :chuckle:

xfl2001fan
11-27-2009, 09:55 AM

Pre-emptive strike...that's straight BS there. It's you stirring the pot with your asinine political agenda. Mods, did Tony H create an alter ego like Suit/Revs had?

(Nothing but love for ya Hippie! :flap:)

NJarhead
11-27-2009, 10:02 AM
My apologies if anyone feels as if my posts comes across as condescending or inferring that anyone is a "simple minded boob". My shtick if you will is that far too many people(myself included at times) see things as black and white when it's simply wrong or impossible to do so. Then there are other times when I just like to stir the pot a little. :chuckle:

This IS as simple as black and white you ignoramus! These politicians and other so-called leaders are handing out the ropes for which to hang us all by our own rules. You and they can't see the friggin forest through the damn trees. :banging:

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Pre-emptive strike...that's straight BS there. It's you stirring the pot with your asinine political agenda. Mods, did Tony H create an alter ego like Suit/Revs had?

(Nothing but love for ya Hippie! :flap:)

My political agenda and hippie? That's freaking hilarious. My only agenda is not to succumb to the sensationalist crap that some of you embrace. The mods can trace my ip all the way down to the land of cotton.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Not sure how you consider it a diversion, but it case you missed it the allegation did come.

yes..someone bit on your assanine comment.

congatulations.:coffee:

xfl2001fan
11-27-2009, 10:07 AM

Who did it come from?

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-27-2009, 10:10 AM
My political agenda and hippie? That's freaking hilarious. My only agenda is not to succumb to the sensationalist crap that some of you embrace. The mods can trace my ip all the way down to the land of cotton.

Hippie was a reference to Tony "Hip"cheese.

Nice reading comprehension.

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Hippie was a reference to Tony "Hip"cheese.

Nice reading comprehension.

oh noes I missed the reference

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-27-2009, 10:17 AM
oh noes I missed the reference

...well.....half a brain, and all that.:chuckle:

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 10:18 AM
...well.....half a brain, and all that.:chuckle:

lol

Vincent
11-27-2009, 10:26 AM
This IS as simple as black and white you ignoramus! These politicians and other so-called leaders are handing out the ropes for which to hang us all by our own rules. You and they can't see the friggin forest through the damn trees. :banging:

I think the difference between "These politicians and other so-called leaders" and the mindless organisms that follow them is that the former know precisely what they are doing and why they are doing it. Their agenda and their actions betray them. They seek to destroy this country.

Yes, it is black and white.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I find it more than just a little ironic that, although I'm one of the deeper shades of gray on the board, compared to the the platypus, I'm totally black (or white, depending) from his point of view...

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 09:14 PM
I find it more than just a little ironic that, although I'm one of the deeper shades of gray on the board, compared to the the platypus, I'm totally black (or white, depending) from his point of view...

How can you take "there are far too many people...." as singling you out?

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 09:42 PM
How can you take "there are far too many people...." as singling you out?

Because you have specifically called me out on individual issues repeatedly in the past...and castigated me for being myopic and short-sighted regarding partisan politics...

theplatypus
11-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Because you have specifically called me out on individual issues repeatedly in the past...and castigated me for being myopic and short-sighted regarding partisan politics...

I'm pretty sure that you're mistaken on the whole calling you out thing and I certainly haven't castigated you or anyone else on this board. If you go back and check my post regarding people being myopic it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

TroysBadDawg
11-29-2009, 12:47 PM
This is insane, so is the way this country is going.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-29-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that you're mistaken on the whole calling you out thing and I certainly haven't castigated you or anyone else on this board. If you go back and check my post regarding people being myopic it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

It usually isnt.

Your M.O. has been to"FISH"". You stir the pot with vague, factless, baited posts and and then sit back...hoping that someone will "bite" so you can claim that you were right.

theplatypus
11-29-2009, 02:02 PM
It usually isnt.

Your M.O. has been to"FISH"". You stir the pot with vague, factless, baited posts and and then sit back...hoping that someone will "bite" so you can claim that you were right.

This is laughable.

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 09:14 AM
It may be laughable, but it is also very much on the mark.

TroysBadDawg
11-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Just thinking: Could he have busted his own lip then went crying to the authorities that the Americans did it him to get press coverage. Just thinking out loud.

I would think the SEALS would be smart enough to CYA if they did something wrong. Again just thinking. Everybody jumps to the conclusion they did it, it could have been self inflicted. Heard of a few in Nam that shot them selves to go home.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth
It usually isnt.

This is laughable.

Hmmmmmm....really?

In post #42 you asked the baited question..” How is this Obama's fault?”….Though Obama had not been linked to the thread in any way.

7 posts LATER someone “bit” and made a remark about the white house.

5 posts After that…you claimed success.

How is that laughable...when it is 100% accurate?

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Just thinking: Could he have busted his own lip then went crying to the authorities that the Americans did it him to get press coverage. Just thinking out loud.

I would think the SEALS would be smart enough to CYA if they did something wrong. Again just thinking. Everybody jumps to the conclusion they did it, it could have been self inflicted. Heard of a few in Nam that shot them selves to go home.

Hmmmm...perhaps Tiger Woods wife was involved....

Vincent
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM
I would think the SEALS would be smart enough to CYA if they did something wrong.

WTF did they do wrong? Does anybody recall what those POSs did??! They should be shot after torture. Oh dear, was that too strong? :blah:

Heard of a few in Nam that shot them selves to go home.

Speaking of Nam (and no, I wasn't there) and the treatment of captives, I have a murky memory of a story about a Korean unit that was charged with escorting a large number of captured "enemy combatants" to a rear area for "processing". The story goes that out of about 700 prisoners, about a tenth made it to the destination. Any recollection of that?

That's how you deal with terrorists.

TroysBadDawg
12-01-2009, 12:02 PM
WTF did they do wrong? Does anybody recall what those POSs did??! They should be shot after torture. Oh dear, was that too strong? :blah:

Speaking of Nam (and no, I wasn't there) and the treatment of captives, I have a murky memory of a story about a Korean unit that was charged with escorting a large number of captured "enemy combatants" to a rear area for "processing". The story goes that out of about 700 prisoners, about a tenth made it to the destination. Any recollection of that?

That's how you deal with terrorists.

Ah yes I heard about that and you might check out China where there are whites and some blacks in cloustered camps doing slave labor. But you didn't hear that from me.

As far as the SEALS doing anything wrong I didn't say they did because if they did you would have never heard about it they know how to cover thier tracks. I am saying I think the fat lip was self inflicted just to get media attention, something the media loves to play up how the US fighting forces are bad people, total BS.

Indo
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM
If we aren't going to start utilizing the Patriot Microchip...

Let's just all have a Merry Christmas and let the SeALs do their job

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgNSmWsnfsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgNSmWsnfsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>