PDA

View Full Version : Ratbirds..?

RAYvens2752
11-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Okay, so I'm a Ravens fan and just came on here for some discussion about Sunday's game (and maybe some friendly trash-talk) and I noticed everyone calls the Ravens the ratbirds. I personally think this has got to be one of the worst disses I've ever heard. Our name is very historic and relevant to our city (just like yours) and ratbirds doesn't even rhyme with Ravens (unlike Squeelers, Stealers). Seems like a petty attempt to make fun of our team's name, not funny.

Step it up Steeler fans, c'mon.

fansince'76
11-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah, "Squeelers" and "Stealers" are both a laugh riot. :coffee:

Christian Snyder
11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Okay, so I'm a Ravens fan and just came on here for some discussion about Sunday's game (and maybe some friendly trash-talk) and I noticed everyone calls the Ravens the ratbirds. I personally think this has got to be one of the worst disses I've ever heard. Our name is very historic and relevant to our city (just like yours) and ratbirds doesn't even rhyme with Ravens (unlike Squeelers, Stealers). Seems like a petty attempt to make fun of our team's name, not funny.

You came on here just to start a flame war? not funny.....

BTW, Your team needs to step it up, we beat you 3 times last year.

MACH1
11-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Ratbirds, Turdbirds, Ratturds it's all the same.

cubanstogie
11-25-2009, 09:09 PM

historic shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ravens. Your history is in Cleveland. Traders, post Browns, felons, nope none of those rhyme either. Looks like your stuck with ratbirds.

tony hipchest
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
but a raven/crow is infact a "rat bird" just like a squirrell is a "tree rat", and a chicken or turkey is a "yard bird".

ravens hang around at dumps and landfills for food or eat carrion and roadkill on the side of the highway.

while relatively smart for animals of their size, they are dirty, disease infested, and widely considered a nuisance.

doesnt have to rhyme. "stealers" and "squealers" doesnt even make sense. :hunch:

SteelCityMom
11-25-2009, 09:20 PM

Would it make you happier if we called them the "Gayvens" all the time? That rhymes. Is that more relevant to your cities history?

stb_steeler
11-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Why does it have to rhyme. If the shoe fits!:flap:

Shea
11-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Ratbirds, Turdbirds, Ratturds it's all the same.

And they'll be led by Rayturd.

I can already see him hammin it up and acting the fool to make sure that he gets his camera time. :rolleyes:

Why the networks always feel the need to continously show him during his antics is beyond me. I get tired of seeing it. The guy just annoys the crap out of me!

WindyCitySteelerFan
11-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Gotta get that camera time 'old Ray Rays years are coming to a close.

devilsdancefloor
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM
would you prefer the purple stains?

HometownGal
11-26-2009, 12:02 AM

OK - I'll just call them what they are. Assholes. Is dat better?

GoSlash27
11-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Our name is very historic and relevant to our city (just like yours) and ratbirds doesn't even rhyme with Ravens (unlike Squeelers, Stealers). Seems like a petty attempt to make fun of our team's name, not funny.

What rhymes with "Cleveland's sloppy seconds"? :noidea:

Steel Duck
11-26-2009, 01:58 AM
historic shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ravens. Your history is in Cleveland. Traders, post Browns, felons, nope none of those rhyme either. Looks like your stuck with ratbirds.

HAHAHAHA :rofl::sofunny::flap::applaudit:

Steel Duck
11-26-2009, 02:03 AM
RAYvens.....It sounds like you need a binki like Ray....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/melaniedovak/RayLewis-Ravens.jpg

:tt04::tt02::tt:

ksmith_steelers
11-26-2009, 04:14 AM
I prefer Ray the Knife and the Jailbirds...

Galax Steeler
11-26-2009, 07:44 AM
I think this is our board and we can call them what we want to and in my book they are the RAT BIRDS!!!!!!!!

steel striker
11-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay if you don't like ratbird how about skyrat?

supa_fly_steeler
11-26-2009, 11:29 AM
but a raven/crow is infact a "rat bird" just like a squirrell is a "tree rat", and a chicken or turkey is a "yard bird".

LOL.

Trying to start flame wars are stupid especially against Steeler fans, the Vikings fans called us "ruthless" when it came to flame wars.

Better luck next time Ratbird.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Yes, we really should show more respect to the city who gave us this fella...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/48/John_Waters_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.JPG/200px-John_Waters_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.JPG

HughC
11-27-2009, 08:52 PM
would you prefer the purple stains?
Considering Ray's history, maybe he'd prefer Ray and the Knives.

Unless he thinks dried blood turns purple?

ricksteelers55
11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
To me you will always be the Baltimore Browns

HometownGal
11-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Okay if you don't like ratbird how about skyrat?

How 'bout field rats? :chuckle:

smokin3000gt
11-29-2009, 02:17 PM

ravens hang around at dumps and landfills for food or eat carrion and roadkill on the side of the highway.

while relatively smart for animals of their size, they are dirty, disease infested, and widely considered a nuisance.

doesnt have to rhyme. "stealers" and "squealers" doesnt even make sense. :hunch:

Thank you Tony. I thought I was going to have to explain to him. I guess if the names don't rhyme, it throws people off.

NEPAsteeler
11-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Ravens, Ratbirds... whatever.

:sign02:

GoSlash27
11-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Anyone else here surprised that the Ratbird fans aren't out in force talkin' trash? That 3-0 thumping we gave them last year must have seriously emasculated them.
No faith, even against our third string QB? Maybe they figured out they're still in serious trouble with Dixon under center. Or maybe they're just bandwagoneers... :noidea:

Pdiddy
11-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Anyone else here surprised that the Ratbird fans aren't out in force talkin' trash? That 3-0 thumping we gave them last year must have seriously emasculated them.
No faith, even against our third string QB? Maybe they figured out they're still in serious trouble with Dixon under center. Or maybe they're just bandwagoneers... :noidea:

LOL... Maybe they are NOT in serious trouble with Dixon under center.... Dixon did look pretty good though with his legs. He had some good throws... some bad throws, and one very bad throw. Tough loss.... :rofl:

GoSlash27
11-30-2009, 07:07 AM
Sorry, diddy. smack only counts before a game. If you couldn't nut up before kickoff, don't bother doing it now. That is, unless you're actually smack talking for the next game...? :popcorn:

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 08:35 AM
The Steelers suck. lol.
:tt02::sissies::tt02:
http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#8

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 09:12 AM
The Steelers suck. lol.
http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#8

Again, it took the Rats homefield, the Steelers out their starting LG AND QB, a 3rd string QB playing his first NFL game and our best defensive player on the bench for you to beat us, and you had to go deep into OT and get a pick from that young QB to do it....

The rats have very little to brag about....

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 09:18 AM
The Steelers lost. Period. Quit being a Squeeler.
The Steelers struggle and lose to teams like the Bengals and Cheifs now, even with Ben. Get used to it. :kick:

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 11:02 AM
The Steelers lost. Period. Quit being a Squeeler.
The Steelers struggle and lose to teams like the Bengals and Cheifs now, even with Ben. Get used to it. :kick:

And yet the Rats, with ALL their advantages, could barely eek out a win. Laughable how you dismiss the circumstances....but I expect nothing more from a Rat fan....

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 11:12 AM
you sound like a patriots fan... the only reason the steelers won the SB last year was cause brady was injured... :blah:

The steelers lost, there is nothing more to it. You seem hell bent on dismissing that...

they're the current champs, and yet because of a few players being injured all of the other teams are just lucky? lol...pats fan...:popcorn:

:tt02::pillowfight::tt02:

Indo
11-30-2009, 11:27 AM
you sound like a patriots fan... the only reason the steelers won the SB last year was cause brady was injured... :blah:

The steelers lost, there is nothing more to it. You seem hell bent on dismissing that...

they're the current champs, and yet because of a few players being injured all of the other teams are just lucky? lol...pats fan...:popcorn:

No one said anything about other teams being lucky, you twentysomething year old douche---we said that despite our best players being out you were BARELY able to beat us. Yep. We lost. Barely. Without our best players.

What does that say about the almighty Rats?

There are actually some classy Ravens fans on this board. Why don't you go and ask them how to be one.

Angus Burgher
11-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Ironically, "Ben's Head" is the only reason the Ratbirds won.

When Ben's head is feeling better, the Steelers are going to stomp all over your team like they did THREE times last year. But yeah, keep on ignoring the facts.

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 11:32 AM
No one said anything about other teams being lucky, you twentysomething year old douche---we said that despite our best players being out you were BARELY able to beat us. Yep. We lost. Barely. Without our best players.

BWAHAHAHA.... so in other words, you are BARELY a loser...lol... Fact remains, the steelers lost. :popcorn: oh, and your mother's a douche. :toofunny:

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 11:36 AM
BWAHAHAHA.... so in other words, you are BARELY a loser...lol... Fact remains, the steelers lost. :popcorn: oh, and your mother's a douche. :toofunny:

That's about what I expected....

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 11:40 AM
lol. owned.

-------------------------------------------------
Number 7 is suffering concussion Number 7! :tt04:

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Banned.

Buh-bye douchnozzle....

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 11:51 AM
bwahahahAHAHAHAHA.... freakin crybaby...

Steelers lose... lol.

Indo
11-30-2009, 11:52 AM
lol. owned.

-------------------------------------------------
Number 7 is suffering concussion Number 7! :tt04:

One of these days you will realize that using the term "owned" is reserved for pimply-faced children who think, for some reason, that it makes you a man. Now run along, junior. We don't have time for dickheads like you.

by the way, trash-talking about someone's mother just enhances that fact that you're a pimply-face punk. Run along....

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 11:53 AM

Steelers lose... lol.

:sign07:.....youll be gone soon enough

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 11:54 AM
:sign07:.....youll be gone soon enough

so will the Steelers from the playoff hunt. :kick:

vasteeler
11-30-2009, 11:58 AM

at first i just thought you were just a kid but know i realize you really are a tool box:doh:

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 11:59 AM

All of these smiles in every post and the pillow fights, im guessing your a 13 year old correct?

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 12:05 PM
You only have a limited amount of posts left before you get banned....care to attempt to step it up and post something worth a bucket of warm piss? Because the smack talk I'm reading here is some of the lamest I've ever seen...

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
12 and a half actually, and I still represent more intelligence than 90% of the idiots on this MB...

Steelers lose...can't get enough of that today. Thanks for making my weekend end on a great note Steelers!

oh, and the pillow fight crap is part of the STEELERS message board props... apparently some steeler fan thought they'd make a great (gay) addition to your site. They do represent the Steelers well, gotta give ya that...

Steeler Fans...omg... (http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#7)

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Like i said he'll be gone soon im not wating my time anymore...

Bens Head
11-30-2009, 12:16 PM
lol... owned.

Steeler fans...wtf. (http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#7)

MACH1
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM
lol... owned.

Steeler fans...wtf. (http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#7)

Go back to your gay bar. SwallowsBens Head go smoke a pole.

supa_fly_steeler
11-30-2009, 12:30 PM
i brought a custom tissues (whatever u call them) to wipe your ass with, i have the ravens logo on it.

SteelCityMom
11-30-2009, 01:24 PM
The Steelers suck. lol.

And are you REALLY proud of how the Ravens played last night? Against a 3rd string QB who had previously only thrown one NFL pass...against the Browns? And was only able to put up 17 points in regulation against a defense that is missing Troy and Aaron Smith.

Yeah...way to beat your chest lol.

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 01:26 PM

Steelers lose... lol.

Grow up, asshole.

SteelCityMom
11-30-2009, 01:28 PM

So will the Rats from the playoff hunt :rofl:

If you REALLY think that the way they are playing right now is playoff worthy you're nothing but a delusional homer. I've come to terms with the fact that the Steelers might not make the playoffs this year. They aren't the same team as last year, especially with Troy out.

Have you come to terms with how blatantly mediocre the Rats are yet?

SteelCityMom
11-30-2009, 01:32 PM
12 and a half actually, and I still represent more intelligence than 90% of the idiots on this MB...

Steelers lose...can't get enough of that today. Thanks for making my weekend end on a great note Steelers!

oh, and the pillow fight crap is part of the STEELERS message board props... apparently some steeler fan thought they'd make a great (gay) addition to your site. They do represent the Steelers well, gotta give ya that...

Steeler Fans...omg... (http://thenewbluemoon.com/Your_Neighborhood_Bar__the_New_Blue_Moon/Photos/Pages/Superbowl_09.html#7)

Ahahahahaha a 12 and a half year old Rats fan who likes to search through gay bars for pictures....Oh, you have a bright future ahead of you young padawan.

Glad that the Steelers losing could help give your pathetic young life some meaning kid...have fun watching them do lots of nothing for the majority of your life though, THAT'S what they really excel at. I'll sit back and enjoy the Steelers rich history of winning...we have lots to be proud of as fans, we don't need to beat our chests over an OT win against a 3rd string QB lol.

Christian Snyder
11-30-2009, 02:14 PM

You have a lot to be happy about.... Your team darn near lost to a rookie QB, congratulations and goodbye.

P.S I think you're 7 years old.

supa_fly_steeler
11-30-2009, 03:55 PM
it clear to me that the guy needs to get laid instead of repets of "steelers suck"

he should go audition for the male cheerleaders part in that ratbird organisation.

Vincent
11-30-2009, 04:08 PM
and I noticed everyone calls the Ravens the ratbirds.

Some call them the rats. I do.

Nobody singled the rats out though. There are the rats, stains, bungholes, jills, seafags, faguars, tits, cheats, aints, alternatively cowpies, cowfelons or cowgirls, donkeys, bolts and dolts. Probably left a bunch out. No disrespect. :chuckle:

So when yinz come up on the calendar, it's rats week. Deal with it. We do.

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 04:20 PM
He was banned....

I warned him he needed to spend his last few minutes a little more wisely, spend a little thought on his last posts...

Then again, maybe that weak shit was all he had in him?

SMR
11-30-2009, 07:28 PM

You want a rhyme? You got it: GAYVENS.
:coffee: