View Full Version : Steelers, Ravens begin trash-talking

mesaSteeler
11-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Steelers, Ravens begin trash-talking
November, 25, 2009
Nov 25
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth
By James Walker
OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Itís Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers week, which means youíre going to get some good trash-talking from both sides.

Here are some select comments Wednesday from the Ravens (5-5) and Steelers (6-4):

Steelers WR Hines Ward: "I would like to hit them just as much as they would like to hit me."

Ravens LB Ray Lewis: "Do I dislike [the Steelers]? I donít like them."

Ravens QB Joe Flacco: "Each of us want to prove which is the better team and which is the more physical team. I think the way you do that is to go out there and you win."

Ravens LB Jarret Johnson: "This game might get a little bit nasty."

Ward: "Itís Baltimore and Pittsburgh. I'm sure they're all going to talk trash to me."

Lewis: "It gets no harder for me than Sunday."

Ward: "One thing about this game, win, lose or draw, you will come out of this game hurt."

With both teams fighting for playoff positioning, Sunday night's prime-time game should be very interesting.

steeltheone
11-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Thats trash talking?

Nadroj 20
11-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I dont see that as bad trash talking unless there is more then just that, ravens and steelers dont like each other DUH lol, before every game and on the field between any two teams there will be a little trash talking thats just how it is.

Psyychoward86
11-26-2009, 11:22 AM
oh yeah lol, that's intense :chuckle:

AllD
11-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Next to come are, "Yo momma" comments.

LVSteelersfan
11-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Both teams were probably warned by their coaches to take it easy on the bulletin board material. The last time the Ratbirds talked about bounties and crap like that, we kicked their butts. This is all tame, but it won't be tame out there on the field.

markymarc
11-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow now that was some intense trash talking :chuckle: It's the Rats and Steelers and the game is going to be nasty!

Christian Snyder
11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
WOW, that's some INTENSE trash talking.:rofl: I don't think the Ravens players will trash talk because they already know who's going to win.

Stlrs4Life
11-26-2009, 05:45 PM
I hear ya, none of that is BB material.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-26-2009, 07:04 PM
That was some weak smack....where's Joey Porter when you need him?

steelers2723
11-26-2009, 08:33 PM
OUR TEAM HAS TO PLAY THEIR OWN GAME, KEEP THEIR FOCUS OFF ALL THE TALKIN HEADS AND GIT DOWN TO SOLID WINNING. HARD NOSED, HARD HITTIN SOLID FOOTBALL. I THINK THIS YEAR THE TEAM AS A WHOLE IS MISSING THAT SPARK, AND WE HAD BETTER GIT IT LIT SOON, TIMES RUNNIN OUT....FAST. I SURE HOPE THEY ALL CAN FIND IT, IN THEMSELVES AND AS A TEAM. GO STILLERS !

Galax Steeler
11-27-2009, 05:51 AM
That is some minor trash talking. I am sure they will be alot worse said before we face each other on Sunday night.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 08:29 AM
The only thing the Steelers have the right to say right now is "We are not a very good football team, and I hope we can rectify that Sunday".

markymarc
11-27-2009, 01:56 PM
The only thing the Steelers have the right to say right now is "We are not a very good football team, and I hope we can rectify that Sunday".

LOL. Now that was funny!