PDA

View Full Version : Steelers priming former Raven for insider info?

mesaSteeler
11-26-2009, 10:09 AM
Steelers priming former Raven for insider info?
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/11/steelers_priming_former_raven_for_insider_info.htm l

News that the Pittsburgh Steelers had signed former Ravens cornerback Corey Ivy drew smiles from his former teammates Wednesday.

But a few Ravens -- who welcome the Steelers to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday night -- agreed that Ivyís value in terms of providing inside information might be a little overstated.

"With every team, youíre going to see a foundation under the offense," wide receiver Mark Clayton said. "From that, you have your variations, and we certainly have our variations that donít allow you to really just key in on our stuff. So I canít say that itíll help much."

Similarly, cornerback Frank Walker said that Ivy might not have much information regarding the Ravens defense, which has changed since last season.

"Everything changes from year to year," Walker said. "Weíve got a completely different defensive coordinator from last year. So you can say what you want, but the reality is that it may be the same concept with different people, but you never know. Ö To a certain extent, heís going to tell them what he knows or what he thinks he knows Ė which any player would do."
Posted by Edward Lee at 9:00 AM | Permalink | Comments (0)

stlrz fan
11-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Get over yourself Baltimore.

markymarc
11-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Forget the inside information from Corey Ivy. I just want to see him make a few special teams tackles

Christian Snyder
11-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Forget the inside information from Corey Ivy. I just want to see him make a few special teams tackles
That would be nice.

markymarc
11-26-2009, 03:11 PM
That would be nice.

2 tackles for Corey Ivy and 2 tackles for Rocky Boiman. Our newest additions make a big impact on Sunday night :tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
11-26-2009, 04:37 PM
why would we want information on the 19th ranked defence to our 6th ranked offence.

bunch of stupid twats, should of stayed in at college instead of leaving early lol.

Christian Snyder
11-26-2009, 04:48 PM
2 tackles for Corey Ivy and 2 tackles for Rocky Boiman. Our newest additions make a big impact on Sunday night :tt02:
and no TD returns for the Ravens of course.

supa_fly_steeler
11-26-2009, 05:17 PM
How about Corey Ivy lays out Frank Walker on a return fumbles, jeff reed returns it :P

Christian Snyder
11-26-2009, 05:21 PM
How about Corey Ivy lays out Frank Walker on a return fumbles, jeff reed returns it :P
No, if he recovered a fumble he'd be too slow to return it for a TD... Then people would complain that we need a faster Kicker because it would've been a TD had he been faster.:chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
11-26-2009, 05:32 PM
But Frank Walker tries to tackle him, but can't and has his sorry ass dragged into the endzone on like how they did it on a LOW A.I. Madden 2000 game lol.

I hope someone hits Walker hard though, he was talking trash at the summer and he doesnt even do stuff.

AllD
11-26-2009, 07:22 PM
We would do better to get Fred MacMurray to put some flubber on the bottom of their cleets.

revefsreleets
11-27-2009, 09:26 AM
The Ravens defense is getting old and is slowing down...they need to think this is the case to feel like they are still an elite NFL unit.

markymarc
11-27-2009, 02:53 PM
and no TD returns for the Ravens of course.

Well of course that would be the most important stat for the night!

devilsdancefloor
11-27-2009, 03:19 PM
This will be a blood bath as always. I just do not want to see a TD when the defense is not on the field

markymarc
11-28-2009, 12:53 PM
With Suggs most likely not playing tomorrow night that is a big benefit for our offense and not getting Ben killed :chuckle: And a less than 100% Ngata is a bonus too!