PDA

View Full Version : Insight about our opponent on the 5th

HangoverMS
01-25-2006, 07:06 AM
What is wrong with people in Washington?? I couldn't find this topic posted anywhere else on the board. Regardless, it's best if you only click this link if you are an adult with a strong stomach!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/

Sorry for my complete lack of taste! :sofunny:

Infamix
01-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

?If you?re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,? Urquhart said.

^ LMAO

honestly though, I'm not laughing at the guy's death, but sex with a horse comon now

Steel - X
01-25-2006, 07:36 AM
at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not

They have place's like this?

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed
Duh?

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state,
Seattle fans react to me, give me YOUR story's

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.
Some? There are a lot issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackNGold203
01-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Was that post really necessary?

HangoverMS
01-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Was that post really necessary?

No, but there is very little that is beneath me. :wink:

SalukiSteelers
01-25-2006, 08:28 AM
I wondered what Chad Johnson was doing in the offseason.

nu4everfan15
01-25-2006, 08:32 AM
I wondered what Chad Johnson was doing in the offseason.

does he still have the deer in his garage!!! LOL!!!

Infamix
01-25-2006, 08:32 AM
^hahaha oh man classic

seahawksfan
01-25-2006, 11:51 AM
This had everyone ROTFL. Enumclaw is 30 mles SE of Seattle. Farm country. I guess these guys had been raiding farms to get it on and the this guy dies while in the act.

This absolutely provides no insight into the SB game. If it does for you then I'd think twice about fixating on the subject. :dang:

The topic probably does not belong on this message board...

Brady12
01-25-2006, 11:54 AM
That is just wrong.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow,that's some f'd up shit.

"Some Problems" more like a lot of problems!

Oh shit,this reminds me of a joke!

A man is walking through Scottland and sees a man in a small house on a hill,just outside of a city.He stops and asks why the man doesn't just live in the city.

The man replies,"You see those rooves,I thatched those rooves,but do they call me 'Mickey the Roof Thatcher'?No.

You see those roads,I paved those roads,but do they call me 'Mickey the Road Paver'?No.

You see the wall around the city?I built that wall.But do they call me 'Mickey the Wall Builder'?No...but f--k one goat!"