PDA

View Full Version : Run it Mendy!

Steelerfreak58
11-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Wear out that aging Ravens defense in the first half and then push them around in the second half!!

19ward86
11-29-2009, 03:10 AM
hopefully it is gonna be as simple as that, though without big plays on defense you can only run the ball so many times and not score points before you are too far behind.

Galax Steeler
11-29-2009, 06:28 AM
I hope we can establish a running game to take some pressure off of Dixon. If Mendenhall has success at running the ball then hopefully we can pull out a win in Baltimore.

steel striker
11-29-2009, 07:20 AM
This game does have smashmouth written all over it and, if we can establish the running game our chances to win are pretty good. I have a good feeling about this for some reason that I can't explain.

markymarc
11-29-2009, 11:22 AM
A good running game would definitely be a bonus tonight. Dennis Dixon is still gonna have to make a few plays to help us win tonight. The best thing for DD would be if the defense decided to come out and play a full 60 minutes tonight!

solardave
11-29-2009, 11:28 AM
I hope we can establish a running game to take some pressure off of Dixon. If Mendenhall has success at running the ball then hopefully we can pull out a win in Baltimore.

I want to see Rashard run ray looser over.Even without Ben and Troy we're still the better team. we'll see tonight.