PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread - 11/29/09

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

underoath445
11-30-2009, 08:45 PM
You know where the door is!

Haha that is exactly what i am talking about. What a moron some of you people are, why don't you cheer for your team instead of sitting next to your computer arguing with other Steeler fans. Yell at me and tell me to leave all you want, I honestly don't care, I won't read them.

MT83
11-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Haha that is exactly what i am talking about. What a moron some of you people are, why don't you cheer for your team instead of sitting next to your computer arguing with other Steeler fans. Yell at me and tell me to leave all you want, I honestly don't care, I won't read them.

How were you able to respond to that if you won't read posts telling you to leave?

underoath445
12-06-2009, 07:27 PM
How were you able to respond to that if you won't read posts telling you to leave?

I was responding to his very unintelligent post by telling him and all of you other morons, that it makes no difference to me whether you yell at me and tell me to leave or not, because frankly I won't waste my time reading your mindless responses. Thanks for your limited insight on the subject.

MT83
12-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I was responding to his very unintelligent post by telling him and all of you other morons, that it makes no difference to me whether you yell at me and tell me to leave or not, because frankly I won't waste my time reading your mindless responses. Thanks for your limited insight on the subject.

Well you responded to both his and my responses. I'm amazed at how you're able to do that without even reading them.