PDA

View Full Version : WILD CARD THREAD.

onefortheotherhand
11-29-2009, 06:54 PM
i thought we might as well make one in case the steelers dont win the division which im guessing they won't sadly :noidea:

Mags87
11-29-2009, 07:00 PM
if we win tonight, we are in great shape. we'll have a one game lead at the #5 spot. with the texans, the jags, and the dolphins losing today, a loss at baltimore wouldnt be that bad. we'd be tied with them while having them coming to our house later in the season. wild card is still a great possibility especially if we win tonight. our D needs to play one helluva game tonight as well as the running game. special teams, please do your job :banging:

steelreserve
11-29-2009, 07:25 PM
A month ago, I would've said you were crazy for making this thread. It's amazing what a couple of key injuries and about a half-dozen bonehead plays can do in this league.

StainlessStill
11-29-2009, 07:37 PM
if we win tonight, we are in great shape. we'll have a one game lead at the #5 spot. with the texans, the jags, and the dolphins losing today, a loss at baltimore wouldnt be that bad. we'd be tied with them while having them coming to our house later in the season. wild card is still a great possibility especially if we win tonight. our D needs to play one helluva game tonight as well as the running game. special teams, please do your job :banging:

A+. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Holy shit am I sweating bullets right now. Time to rally behind Dixon and the veterans and defense MUST step up!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!