PDA

View Full Version : Colts and Saints are undefeated....

revefsreleets
11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
You guys know who you are. Go post there...

Glace
11-29-2009, 10:53 PM

Rev...STFU already...

People are passionate about their team...good or bad. I am sick of having to defend myself as a fan from jackasses like you.

Just because people disagree with what YOU think...doesn't make them less of a fan.

Maybe YOU need to pick another team.

fansince'76
11-29-2009, 10:53 PM

Amen to that.

fansince'76
11-29-2009, 10:55 PM
do you still agree with wasting the last 2 minutes in the first half now?

Did you see the pick that basically ended it? What if that would've happened in the 1st half?

Nighthawk
11-29-2009, 10:56 PM

:applaudit:

Glace
11-29-2009, 10:58 PM
We also ran 2x to set up an obvious passing situation because the coaches were afraid to put the game in Dixon's hands.

When they're sending 7 or 8 to stop the run...and we run it anyways....that spells doom, no matter who is in at QB.

X-Terminator
11-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow, am I ever glad I missed things around here tonight. Judging from this thread, it looks like the same old song and dance in the Gameday thread.

Yawn.

Next...

Glace
11-29-2009, 11:08 PM
And I don't mean to personally single anybody out....

I am a VERY passionate fan. My mood for the entire week depends on how the Steelers do on gameday.

Games like these...the rage builds up.

I don't intend to personally attack anybody.

I love to debate like Rev and I were doing at first....but when somebody says I'm "not a fan".....You're lucky you're not with me in person.

Psyychoward86
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
And I don't mean to personally single anybody out....

I am a VERY passionate fan. My mood for the entire week depends on how the Steelers do on gameday.

Games like these...the rage builds up.

I don't intend to personally attack anybody.

I love to debate like Rev and I were doing at first....but when somebody says I'm "not a fan".....You're lucky you're not with me in person.

nobody pointed the finger at u, but if u feel offended, well, that says something:coffee:

Glace
11-29-2009, 11:14 PM
nobody pointed the finger at u, but if u feel offended, well, that says something:coffee:

Again....lucky you don't watch games with me in person.

fansince'76
11-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Judging from this thread, it looks like the same old song and dance in the Gameday thread.

Yeah, pretty much.

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 08:18 AM
do you still agree with wasting the last 2 minutes in the first half now?

It was the right call. Was, is, and remains so.

The situation was very similar to that in OT...and Dixon tossed a pick and that was the end of the game.

As for the fans comment bullshit....if all you ever do is BITCH BITCH BITCH, you ain't a fan. And I'd stand right in any persons face who acted like that and tell them so....

A true fan takes the good with the bad....I'm sick to DEATH of hearing a bunch of childish spoiled fickle people who don't know shit about football rip up the players, the coaches, they play calls and say nothing but negative things from the start of the game until kick-off of the next one.

Dino 6 Rings
11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Could be worse...could be an AFC Title game loss at home to the Pats...or a Super Bowl Loss to the Cowboys...

Or an AFC Title game loss in Denver...or an AFC Title game loss again at home to the Pats...or a Playoff loss to the Jags...or a...well you get the point.

To be to the top of the Mountain...you have to start at the low point...we are in the Valley at this point...time to climb to the top, fall trying...or give up.

The_WARDen
11-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Could be worse...could be an AFC Title game loss at home to the Pats...or a Super Bowl Loss to the Cowboys...

Or an AFC Title game loss in Denver...or an AFC Title game loss again at home to the Pats...or a Playoff loss to the Jags...or a...well you get the point.

To be to the top of the Mountain...you have to start at the low point...we are in the Valley at this point...time to climb to the top, fall trying...or give up.

I beg to differ on one of your points...this is not the valley, Cleveland? Now that is the valley!

revefsreleets
11-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Adversity builds character...and it cements TRUE fans to their teams forever.

I'd like to pile all the bitchy whiny baby fans into a big cart and topple it right onto the Pats W horewagon...it's a perfect fit....

Christian Snyder
11-30-2009, 01:33 PM
:applaudit: I'm sure some of them already have.:chuckle: