PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Steelers Fans

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 07:55 PM
First off, I'm a Dolphin fan and I wish my Fins were in the Superbowl, of course. However, I have to say congratulations to all of you Steelers fans, you have a great team, great Coach, and great Quarterback. Good luck in the Superbowl; I'll be rooting for those hard-nosed, well coached Steelers to take it all. You have a great team, a lot to be proud of, and will definitely be proud the day after Superbowl XL.
Next year, maybe the Fins and the Steelers will be playing for the AFC Championship.
Cheers!

seahawksfan
01-25-2006, 07:58 PM
First off, I'm a Dolphin fan and I wish my Fins were in the Superbowl, of course. However, I have to say congratulations to all of you Steelers fans, you have a great team, great Coach, and great Quarterback. Good luck in the Superbowl; I'll be rooting for those hard-nosed, well coached Steelers to take it all. You have a great team, a lot to be proud of, and will definitely be proud the day after Superbowl XL.
Next year, maybe the Fins and the Steelers will be playing for the AFC Championship.
Cheers!

Dolphin fans are probably pissed that the Dolphins hard attempt to get Hasselbeck from GB failed when he selected the Seahawks. LOL. I wish Marino had won his SB. Nobody deserved it more then him (career retrospective comment only).

Infamix
01-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks...and dont ask me why but a week ago I predicted the dolphins 24 over the cowboys 17 in Superbowl 41 with my friend, he predicted the falcons or something. Mark my words, the fins are doing big things next year.

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:06 PM
No doubt, we definitely are lacking in the QB position. Big Ben is a freak of nature at QB. I have liked his attitude from way before he was a Steeler. Your coach is one of a kind, it's no wonder he has the longest tenure in the league. Bringing Saban to the Dolphins was a good move for our team. For the first time in years, Dolphins fans have hope. I've always liked the Steelers and will be rooting for you to win it all because you certainly deserve it. Seattle is a great team as well and I think the two best teams from each conference are well represented. It's going to be a GREAT Super Bowl!

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks...and dont ask me why but a week ago I predicted the dolphins 24 over the cowboys 17 in Superbowl 41 with my friend, he predicted the falcons or something. Mark my words, the fins are doing big things next year.

No doubt about that Infamix! It's exciting for us Dolphin fans once again after a long drought.

Koopa
01-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Cheers!

mayne, i would've never guessed you were a dolphins fan if you didn't say so lol :grin: thanks and i'm actually picking ya'll to win ya'lls division next year, ronnie brown is gonna have a monster season which will help ya'll qb out a lot

tony hipchest
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
thats cool of you dolphinfan. with capers and mularkey it will be hard not to pull for the phins. i hope they can knock off the patriots in the east and think they got a good shot even with the personnel in place.

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:29 PM
The Steelers, and their fans, are one CLASS ACT.

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Dolphin fans are probably pissed that the Dolphins hard attempt to get Hasselbeck from GB failed when he selected the Seahawks. LOL. I wish Marino had won his SB. Nobody deserved it more then him (career retrospective comment only).

I DO wish Marino had won a SB as well. He did deserve it but it was not to be. He did get into the Hall of Fame, which he deserved no doubt. As a lifelong fan of the Dolphins (44 years old and remember the undefeated season), I hurt terribly that Marino didn't get the ring.
Cheers

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:35 PM
thats cool of you dolphinfan. with capers and mularkey it will be hard not to pull for the phins. i hope they can knock off the patriots in the east and think they got a good shot even with the personnel in place.

Thanks for the kind words. Relish in your Glory because you WILL win Superbowl XL!

WWIIOwheelz
01-25-2006, 08:42 PM
I ran into Dan Marino one day back in 1997 at The O near Pitt. He still loves those hotdogs (who wouldn't?) :)

I was interested in seeing how Ricky Williams would do this year, took him off FA after he went undrafted in my hardcore FF league (14 teams with 2 extra individual defensive positions.) Never played him until the end of the season, and he scored 20+ points. :D

Interesting to see how they do next year, and thx for kind words about the Steelers!

StillerPaul
01-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the well wishes, Phinfan. Good luck to your team next season as well.

DolphinFan
01-25-2006, 08:52 PM
mayne, i would've never guessed you were a dolphins fan if you didn't say so lol :grin: thanks and i'm actually picking ya'll to win ya'lls division next year, ronnie brown is gonna have a monster season which will help ya'll qb out a lot

Thanks Koopa.. We're hoping and praying this drought will come to an end and I believe that it will with Saban.

SteelerDan43
01-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Maybey you will get lucky and have someone like Cutler from Valpo fall to you guys, very possible since Young declared. All I've read on him has been positive, sounds like he is doing excellent things at the senior bowl. I think it would be a very Ben like situation with being able to ride Brown and Ricky and not put to much pressure on him... :helmet:

DIESELMAN
01-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Thanks Koopa.. We're hoping and praying this drought will come to an end and I believe that it will with Saban.

Saban is definitely the right man for the job for the dolphins...hes brought a positive approach to the team and will get them back on top for years to come.So good luck and keep the Pats in the cellar!!!

Pamela
01-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Cheers!

Thanks Dolphin fan; you are a class act. Best of luck to you next season, however I wouldn't count on a win if you're up against us!

Don't forget your towel to swing around during the game!

Prosdo
01-26-2006, 02:32 AM
Thanks Dolphin!

Livinginthe past
01-26-2006, 01:49 PM

Tony 'I mention The Pats In EVERY Post' Hipchest continues to live up to his name....... :sofunny:

NM

tony hipchest
01-26-2006, 02:37 PM
damn! busted by the patriot police once again. do you guys have some sort of radar alerting you any time someone blasphemes? see dolphinfan, discussing patriot football around here is a taboo subject unless you are singing the glory and praises unto belichick and brady.

amen

Livinginthe past
01-26-2006, 02:46 PM
damn! busted by the patriot police once again. do you guys have some sort of radar alerting you any time someone blasphemes? see dolphinfan, discussing patriot football around here is a taboo subject unless you are singing the glory and praises unto belichick and brady.

amen

The funny thing is - you pretend like you learnt the lesson - MONTHS ago - but then you have these relapses - if I didnt know better i'd say you were being somewhat dishonest about only 'singing Brady + BB's praises' when you post.

Still one more chance cos im a patient guy.......

NM