PDA

View Full Version : good quotes from ESPN

mwittman5
11-30-2009, 01:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/6169/defending-champs-season-on-the-brink

"Weíll go into attack mode, because thatís what's required," Tomlin said.

"Anybody that sees us coming, they better bring their best, because thatís what weíre bringing to the table," Steelers offensive tackle Willie Colon said. "And I back Coach [Tomlin] on that 100 percent. I work too hard in the offseason, and we worked our tails off to come out and defend our throne.

"Obviously, things havenít turned out like we planned. The next thing is to start knocking over people's houses until we get what we want."

"We can't let the outsiders divide us, and we canít listen to the B.S. that's starting to float around now," Colon said. "We got to fight."

Gnutella
11-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Now I really hope we give Willie Colon a contract extension.

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Fine. Now DO IT.

stlrtruck
11-30-2009, 03:28 PM
From the 53 men on the roster, it seems talk has been cheap as of late.

As I once heard in a country song, "A little less talk and a lot more action!"

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 03:39 PM
"Anybody that sees us coming, they better bring their best, because thatís what weíre bringing to the table," Steelers offensive tackle Willie Colon said

i thought they got paid millions to "bring thier best" every week ....:noidea:

"We can't let the outsiders divide us, and we canít listen to the B.S. that's starting to float around now," Colon said.

outsiders ? willie ya might wanna tell holmes and ward to stop giving the media the fuel to throw on the fire... what happend to "band of brothers", does that only apply when your winning ?

SteelerEmpire
11-30-2009, 03:58 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/6169/defending-champs-season-on-the-brink

"We’ll go into attack mode, because that’s what's required," Tomlin said.

"Anybody that sees us coming, they better bring their best, because that’s what we’re bringing to the table," Steelers offensive tackle Willie Colon said. "And I back Coach [Tomlin] on that 100 percent. I work too hard in the offseason, and we worked our tails off to come out and defend our throne.

"Obviously, things haven’t turned out like we planned. The next thing is to start knocking over people's houses until we get what we want."

"We can't let the outsiders divide us, and we can’t listen to the B.S. that's starting to float around now," Colon said. "We got to fight."

Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear.... Reminds me of an order given by a Russian general in WWII ..." Go out there (on the battlefield) and win. Period. If you lose, don't come back.... if you do come back (with a loss), we're gonna kill you".

It's all, or nothing at all !!! Right NOW......

solardave
11-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear.... Reminds me of an order given by a Russian general in WWII ..." Go out there (on the battlefield) and win. Period. If you lose, don't come back.... if you do come back (with a loss), we're gonna kill you".

It's all, or nothing at all !!! Right NOW......

In the past 3 weeks all we've attacked is ourselves. Here's an idea. Let's kick the shit out of the team we're playing. I'm Just Sayin'!:thumbsup:

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 06:56 AM
I am SOOOO tired of the talking...:blah::blah::blah:

STFU and do it already! I don't want to hear it anymore..I want to see it!

:banging:

Tankus_Maximus
12-02-2009, 08:50 AM
All this bravado sounds good and all, but I don't wanna hear about it, I wanna SEE it!