PDA

View Full Version : A few positives, with some negative

Kahle66
11-30-2009, 06:49 PM
The running game seems to be coming together, the defense had a few sacks, and we did not give up a return touchdown! With all the injuries that we have I was actually quite impressed with the way MOST of the team played.

On a sadder note I have noticed a few steelers fans have been acting like bengals fans from where I am from. Whenever a player did well he was the greatest ever...when he did bad he deserved to be cut. That is one thing I cannot stand is people jumping on and off the team, heck, even DURING the game. Things happen, we lost, it sucks, but perhaps it will be a learning lesson and it will light a fire under the teams ***

SteelGhost
11-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the "Half full Glass Club" K :thumbsup:

All we are upset for yesterday's loss, but the season is not over yet :tt02:

GoSlash27
11-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Actually, I'm not all that upset about this one. I hate losing a game as much as the next guy, but this had to be the least-unenjoyable overtime loss in recent memory.
Dixon looked damn good for a guy that's never seen a zone stunt and was playing a cliff's-notes playbook. Didn't even have a full week's practice. :applaudit:
/gotta enjoy the little things

Christian Snyder
11-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Good to see that there's another optimist on here.:thumbsup:

As said previously, the season is far from over. :tt05:

steelwalls
11-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Im with you guys, as bad as we needed that win the season is far from over, and Dixon was definatly a bright spot which I did not expect at all. Terrible to lose in that fashion, but I seen some things I was happy with. Now we need to get healthy buckle down and make the playoffs anyway we can.

Shellshock
11-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Just wait 2010 will be an uncapped year, so the Steelers will spend $, oh wait this the Steelers we are Fvcked.