PDA

View Full Version : A few things...

mrh1886
11-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Well I've been a long time reader with a post here and there. Last night was heartbreaking, And I felt our season slip away. I know we can turn the tables and make it to the playoffs but the team needs an attidue adjustment. This whole Big Ben deviding the locker room has actually got me worried esp after watching the video that was posted not to long ago about Charie Batch putting BB in his place. I really hope BB didn't get a big head after winning his 2nd superbowl, And I really hope he didn't decide to sit out the Ravens game in order to prove the critics wrong
( Talking about how everyone says he's not an elite QB ) Now on the other hand, We have some major upsides. Mendy looks GREAT, And we got one hell of a back up in DD. The D still plays with alot of fire under thier A$$, BUT we're not burning like we would be with Troy in there. I really hope the team can pull together, And finish off these 5 games with a win. I really don't want to say this but BA has to get the boot after this season, His play calling is just awful. I really could picture Batch steping into the role as the OC, But I honestly can't see it happening. After watching DD play last night, I hope we can keep him for good because once BB is done I could see DD taking over the #1 job someday. I'll hit on the topic of ST real quick, Logan looks great although he hasn't taken one back to the house yet, I really think he was a steal from the CFL. Other than the bright spot in Logan, The rest of the crew is just dreadful to watch. Hopfully this gets better with silverback gunnin' down the feild now, I sure would love to see Josh Cribbs in the Black n' Gold.

I'll stand behind my team no matter what!!! :tt03:

slippy
11-30-2009, 07:30 PM
ben is 27. i think he plays another 8 to 10 years. dixon will never get the chance to develop unless ben is out half a year or more.

i do like dixon, but i wonder why we drafted a backup qb who plays the opposite style of our starting qb. curious. i guess they needed a developmental qb and just went with best player available.

steeltheone
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM
He looked good , but, don't crown him a great QB in one game. If you think BB would set out to prove a point you must be crazy.