You can check out the Steelers Here We Go Video here:

http://media.putfile.com/Steelers-Here-We-Go-Video92

thebottfocker
01-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey dude i'm game, i'll check it out..

Brady12
01-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi all!

I'm a new registered member here, but I've been checking out the site for a couple of weeks and it really looks great! If anybody's interested, I've put together a pretty cool video set to Roger Wood's "Here We Go!". It's about a 6MB download (compressed quicktime file) and features just about everone on the team. I made it just to get folks around here pumped up for the Super Bowl and thought it would be more fun to share with everyone. If you're interested just post back here to let me know and I can send it to you. If the site administrator is interested I'll send him a copy and he can post it on the site as a download for everyone. With all of this great fan support the Steelers have to win this time.

Here We Go Steelers!

Let me guess, You didn't include Tommy Maddox. :smile:

drizze99
01-25-2006, 11:16 PM
upload it to www.putfile.com

I wanna see it!

jaysta
01-25-2006, 11:22 PM
I'll upload it to putfile.com tonight and post the address. That's a much better idea than emailing it out. Thanks!

purplepenguin
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Awesome!!!! :tt02:

bigbensgirl7
01-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Can't wait til I get home and can watch it...thanks!

jaysta
01-26-2006, 08:11 PM
I put the same video up with much better quality this time. I started a new thread earlier after I uploaded the new video, but it got locked because I posted the other video earlier. I'm new at this forum thing, but more experienced with the video stuff so enjoy and pass it on to anyone who's a Steelers fan.

Here's the new link plus I changed it in my first post from yesterday. Enjoy!!!!

http://media.putfile.com/Steelers-Here-We-Go-Video92

vader29
01-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Great video, very well done.

jaysta
01-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I originally did this back in the 2004-2005 season and just updated it when the new song was released and they really did make it to the Super Bowl. It's just for fun and to keep the Steelers fans pumped. Hats off to Roger Woods for releasing the new version of the song and if you like the pics check out the Steelers website.

jaysta
01-28-2006, 04:23 PM
I originally posted the Here We Go video, but understand that there are some problems viewing it there. You can also click here http://www.youtube.com/?v=cJW7VU2lwcI
if you are having trouble viewing it at putfile. The quality isn't as good at youtube, but it's a little quicker and gives us another option. The more people that see the Black and Gold colors the more fans we'll hopefully have cheering for us on SB Sunday.

jaysta
01-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Thank you to everyone who has been writing in and supporting all of the videos and songs that were made for the Steelers. I see a large viewership at the sites where they are hosted and have heard from people all over the world that they are getting them and enjoying them. Go Steelers!!!

Ben_Burgh
02-05-2006, 10:59 AM
FANTASTIC JOB! We've been looking up songs and videos to play for our party today and this is definitely our favorite. We'll be playing this right up until kickoff to keep everyone pumped up. Again, great job and will you be making one if we win?

jaysta
02-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Thank you for the nice comments and I hope everyone at your party enjoys the video. It's for the best fans in the land! I have ideas for a SB video, but won't really do anything with it until all is official. Don't want to jinx anything! Cheers and Here We Go Steelers! :cheers:

Ben_Burgh
02-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Does anybody know where I can get a downloadable copy of this video? Thanks.