PDA

View Full Version : Cheats* vs. Saints

HometownGal
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
7-3 Cheats* in the 1Q, but the Saints D just picked off A$$ Chin and are running and passing down the field towards the EZ. :banana:

GO SAINTS! :hope:

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 09:22 PM
7-3 Cheats* in the 1Q, but the Saints D just picked off A$$ Chin and are running and passing down the field towards the EZ. :banana:

GO SAINTS! :hope:

Yea i wanna see the saints win as well, Thomas just had a nice run to put them up!! woooo :popcorn:

HometownGal
11-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Pierre Thomas into the EZ on a screen from Brees. Saints out in front of the Cheats* 10-7. :applaudit:

tony hipchest
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM
looks like there will be no punting or fg attempts on anything less than 4th and 3.

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
SAINTS :tt04:

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM
how comes teams never blow coverages like that against the steelers....:doh: ...go saints :tt02:

NJarhead
11-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Sweeet!

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 09:42 PM
3rd and long and they give up 33...looked like the steelers D....:doh:

tony hipchest
11-30-2009, 09:46 PM
wow. the first penalty flag didnt come until 6:16 to go in the 2nd quarter. go figure.

i guess goodell informed the refs to "let em play".

but you get 2 defensive teams like the steelers and ravens and the field is littered with trash. go figure. :doh:

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 09:54 PM
TOUCHDOWN NEW ORLEANS

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
a bit suprised there's been no "illegal touching of the brady " called as often as they're hitting the brady.

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Kevin Faulk have you met Darren Sharper?

Nice hit Sharp

Nadroj 20
11-30-2009, 10:05 PM
At halftime:

Drew Brees- 11-13 229 yards, 3TD's
Tom Brady- 12-21 124 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

HAHA got to love it.....

silver & black
11-30-2009, 10:07 PM
The Saints are a machine.

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Coach Manboobs is not happy.

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
stupid ellis....:banging:

KeiselPower99
11-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Who Dat gonna beat dem Saints????

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Who Dat gonna beat dem Saints????

According to the Bengals fans I live with, dey are. :chuckle:

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 10:37 PM
.......I'm lovin seeing someone take all the air out of the Cheats*.

The Patriot
11-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh God! It hurts so much inside.

Shea
11-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Oh God! It hurts so much inside.

:sofunny:

I would love to see another touchdown on this Saints' drive. Add a little salt to the Pats* MNF wounds.

MACH1
11-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Cheats* getting blown up! Love it :sofunny:

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Run it up!

MACH1
11-30-2009, 11:11 PM
BOOM!!!!!

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Run it up!

:drink:

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 11:12 PM
This is worth staying up late 2 nights in a row.

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 11:13 PM
freakin brees is on fiiiiya ....his passes are perfect...not high or behind the receivers..right on the numbers...:applaudit: run it up baby !!!.. who dat spankin does cheatahs ???

Shea
11-30-2009, 11:15 PM
I think the Saints got this one in the bag.

Wonder if Brees and the boys will start throwing it on fourth downs now, pad their stats a bit. Ya know, play some Pats* classless football themselves.

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I think the Saints got this one in the bag.

Wonder if Brees and the boys will start throwing it on fourth downs now, pad their stats a bit. Ya know, play some Pats* classless football themselves.

Doubt they will as they seem to have some semblance of class, but I would like to see them do it.

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Nice pass, Golden Boy! Now stick it up their asses again, Drew!

MACH1
11-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Bwaaahaaahaaaaa

Brady throws another pick

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2009, 11:18 PM
great effort by moss to get open...:thumbsup:

fansince'76
11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Should've went for it.

The Patriot
11-30-2009, 11:21 PM
The momentum changer! :busted:

SteelerFan091472
11-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Run it up!

You got that right. :drink:

stillers4me
11-30-2009, 11:23 PM
They took Brady out?

Shea
11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
They took Brady out?

Surprising isn't it? Had they been up by twenty-one this late in the game he'd still be in there throwing bombs to Moss, running up that score.

God I hate this team.

The Patriot
11-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Good for New Orleans. If there is a team that deserves this, it's them.

tony hipchest
11-30-2009, 11:48 PM
the patriots fought hard and gave it all they had. kudos to them...

:toofunny:

Shea
12-01-2009, 12:00 AM
I just looked and that is the last primetime game on the Pats* schedule.

After the last two primetime games they've had, along with the immense joy they've brought me, I'm a bit bummed by my findings. Use to hate getting stuck with these guys in these type of games, but damn if I couldn't go for some more! :sofunny:

KeiselPower99
12-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Did I see Brady with a beard??

tony hipchest
12-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Patriots- 0 penalties/0yards. what a freaking joke.

I just looked and that is the last primetime game on the Pats* schedule.

After the last two primetime games they've had, along with the immense joy they've brought me, I'm a bit bummed by my findings. Use to hate getting stuck with these guys in these type of games, but damn if I couldn't go for some more! :sofunny:

yeah, they were bumped out of their prime time game with the dolphins next week by brett favre vs. the cardinals. :chuckle:

Did I see Brady with a beard?? yep, hes always had that bearded clam in between his legs.

brett favre.

Shoes
12-01-2009, 12:33 AM
What a wonderful game! ........... like eating a great dinner and letting out a satisfying belch :chuckle:

Brees is outstanding....and a great guy. :thumbsup:

Angus Burgher
12-01-2009, 12:52 AM
That game was beyond awesome. Brees is unstoppable. LMAO at the might Patriots. I can't believe Brady sat out at the end of the game. Talk about giving up. They could have at least attempted to score some points at the end, but the opted to completely embarrass themselves. What a bunch of overrated schmucks.

BrandonCarr39
12-01-2009, 01:09 AM
That game was beyond awesome. Brees is unstoppable. LMAO at the might Patriots. I can't believe Brady sat out at the end of the game. Talk about giving up. They could have at least attempted to score some points at the end, but the opted to completely embarrass themselves. What a bunch of overrated schmucks.

Didn't get to watch the game until the 4th quarter, but yah, the Saints look awfully impressive. They are NO joke.

I mean every week, they don't seem to get enough respect - week 1, they play the Lions. Week 2, Kevin Kolb(Eagles) makes his 1st start(but it was Philly's D that lost it for them). When they finally get a decent opponent in week 6(Giants), weeks later everyone says how the Giants have been exposed.

Bottom line - wins in this league are hard to come by - the Saints are doing just that every week.

Angus Burgher
12-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Didn't get to watch the game until the 4th quarter, but yah, the Saints look awfully impressive. They are NO joke.

I mean every week, they don't seem to get enough respect - week 1, they play the Lions. Week 2, Kevin Kolb(Eagles) makes his 1st start(but it was Philly's D that lost it for them). When they finally get a decent opponent in week 6(Giants), weeks later everyone says how the Giants have been exposed.

Bottom line - wins in this league are hard to come by - the Saints are doing just that every week.

Totally. As we saw last week when we lost to the Chiefs and the Bungles lost to the Raiders... any given Sunday, a team with a lousy record can beat a team with a great one. The Saints deserve a lot of credit for what they've been able to do. I'm so glad that they not only beat the Pats... they destroyed them.

Galax Steeler
12-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Congrats to the Saints I love seeing the Cheatriots get the hell beat out of them.

Texasteel
12-01-2009, 08:04 AM
What a wonderful game! ........... like eating a great dinner and letting out a satisfying belch :chuckle:

Brees is outstanding....and a great guy. :thumbsup:

When Brees came out of HS he wanted to go to Texas but they told him that he was just to small to play QB at the next level. Way to go UT.:doh:

HometownGal
12-01-2009, 08:49 AM
drew brees is a freakin general. my favorite qb in the league after ben. if we don't make it into the playoffs i'll be hoping they win it all

I agree. :thumbsup: The Saints have always been my 2nd fave team going way back to when Archie Manning was their QB. Back then, I just felt sorry for them because they stunk so bad but now they are definitely a top contender with Payton as their HC and Brees behind center. Their D has really stepped up their play this season, as well, which makes them even more of a legitimate choice to go to the Super Bowl.

revefsreleets
12-01-2009, 08:56 AM
7-4.

Hmmmmm...could my prediction of 10-6/11-5 and knocked out of the playoffs early be correct?

Good for the Saints. And good for the people of NO.

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I was just a little disappointed that they didn't score a cheap one at the end cause ya know, you play to the whistle.

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I was just a little disappointed that they didn't score a cheap one at the end cause ya know, you play to the whistle.

Yep, because everyone knows there are scoring records that need to be broken.

The Patriot
12-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Boy, now I can see what everyone was coming from in 2007. Watching the other team score more points than mine did not make me feel good at all! I guess the only adult way to respond is to blame the other team for exposing my team's defense for what it is. :mad: Did Brees ever consider how the Pats defense would feel allowing the first quarterback in Saints history to throw a perfect QB rating?
Yep, because everyone knows there are scoring records that need to be broken.

How can you live with yourself? Knowing that Belichick had to ride the whole way home after being totally out-coached on primetime television.

revefsreleets
12-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Will Belichick now be on the hot seat? I mean, since they are expected to win every Super Bowl, and failed to make the playoffs last year and could potentially fail to make them again this year, how long will the Pats (cough cough) faithful sit by and watch their team fail?

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank you Saints!:thumbsup: Now they better beat Dallas in a few weeks... I think they play Dallas somewhere between week 14 and week 17?

Angus Burgher
12-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Someone on NFLN, I think it was Charles Davis, said that the Saints should be wary next week of Washington, because they're playing they're hearts out and have the best pass defense, blah blah blah.

Yeah, they're playing their hearts out and STILL losing. They did better against the Eagles, but did you see that pathetic game against Dallas? 7-6? Sure, their defense was doing its job but when your offense can't manage anything other than two field goals, you're NOT a good team and it's no wonder why a team that scores on you once in the entire game manages to beat you.

And while the Saints have nearly dropped a couple of games to inferior teams, they still found ways to come back and win. The key thing is their ability to ADJUST to their opponents (are you paying attention, Tomlin/Arians/LeBeau?).

steelreserve
12-01-2009, 01:16 PM
7-4.

Hmmmmm...could my prediction of 10-6/11-5 and knocked out of the playoffs early be correct?

I hope not, because that means Miami would have to go 10-6 to beat them out ...

which means Miami would have to win out ...

which means Miami would have to beat us in the last game of the season ...

which means we couldn't finish better than 10-6 either ...

which means at best, we'd be in a tie with the Dolphins, and since we lost to them, we'd lose the tiebreaker.

So while you have honorable intentions, I'm just hoping the Patriots just take the pressure off and miss the playoffs by finishing 7-9.

The Patriot
12-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Will Belichick now be on the hot seat? I mean, since they are expected to win every Super Bowl, and failed to make the playoffs last year and could potentially fail to make them again this year, how long will the Pats (cough cough) faithful sit by and watch their team fail?

I was waiting for your weekly proclamation of impending doom. :chuckle:

It's funny that I seem to remember a team last year playing a #1 seed on the road late in the season and losing 31-14. Things seemed to work out for them.

revefsreleets
12-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I was waiting for your weekly proclamation of impending doom. :chuckle:

It's funny that I seem to remember a team last year playing a #1 seed on the road late in the season and losing 31-14. Things seemed to work out for them.

You just got siiiiiiiimoked on national TV and you're talking shit?

Pats.
Are.
Done.

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 02:12 PM
How can you live with yourself? Knowing that Belichick had to ride the whole way home after being totally out-coached on primetime television.

I'm only surprised he didn't go running for the locker room with time still left on the clock, like he usually does....

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Someone on NFLN, I think it was Charles Davis, said that the Saints should be wary next week of Washington, because they're playing they're hearts out and have the best pass defense, blah blah blah.

Yeah, they're playing their hearts out and STILL losing. They did better against the Eagles...

Philly's a lot like us in that they put up some real stinkers and lose against teams they should beat handily (see their loss to the Raiders). Gauging Washington's "strength" by their performance against Philly is a mistake. That being said, NO is the best team in the league at the moment, and it isn't even close (yeah, the Colts are 11-0 too, but they've been squeaking them out lately) - the only concern I'd have if I were a Saints fan is if they are possibly peaking too early.

AllD
12-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Even the lady cashier at the Dollar Store said Brady was a homersexual.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Did I see Brady with a beard??

Yep...that would be his "wife".

Urban Dictionary

2. beard
A man or woman used as a cover for a gay partner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beard

smokin3000gt
12-01-2009, 02:41 PM

I think it's funny as hell that Brady will risk life and limb to run up the score on an under dog opponent but if he's losing, he's out of the game having a bitch fest with BB.

The Patriot
12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm only surprised he didn't go running for the locker room with time still left on the clock, like he usually does....

With that secondary, he needs to start making friends fast.

beSteelmyheart
12-01-2009, 04:44 PM

Something tells me that 'Mr Personality" isn't too good at making friends.

NJarhead
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Man would I love to go piss in Gayest's Cheerios right now. :chuckle:

You're lucky I like you Patsy. :wink02: All I'm going to say is that I'm happy with the outcome (and the beginning and middle) of last nights game. :tt03:

BrandonCarr39
12-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Thank you Saints!:thumbsup: Now they better beat Dallas in a few weeks... I think they play Dallas somewhere between week 14 and week 17?

Dec 19th - Sat night NFLN game.

As for the Skins 'looking good despite losing', this team just does NOT have the stamina, nor the depth to compete at a decent level. In almost every game, they have players going down due to injury, and they have very little depth. Same happened in Dallas and Philly - in the Dallas game, despite controlling it most of the way, they had key guys go down(Ledell Betts, Deangelo Hall, and an OL), and just ran out of gas. In the Philly game, ditto - they dominated most of the 2nd half, only to run out of gas late in the game when Philly rallied

Just b/c a team is bad, it doesn't nec mean they're not competetive, per se. Quite simply, they just don't know how to close the door when all is said and done. This has pretty much been the norm during the Jim Zorn era. He started 6-2 last year largely b/c the Joe Gibbs train had some gas left.

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:08 PM
As for the Skins 'looking good despite losing', this team just does NOT have the stamina, nor the depth to compete at a decent level. In almost every game, they have players going down due to injury, and they have very little depth.

No depth? Yeah, it's hard to afford quality depth when you shell out $100 mil to one DT in FA. Snyder's fault, not Zorn's.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-01-2009, 11:16 PM

I don't think that anyone forgot about what the Patriots did in 2007, running up the score on so many teams. I don't think BB has any friends in the league.

The Patriot
12-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I don't think that anyone forgot about what the Patriots did in 2007, running up the score on so many teams. I don't think BB has any friends in the league.

Yeah, we were lining up with 5 wide receivers with 3 minutes to go in blow out games.

That was a fun year. :smile:

tony hipchest
12-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Yeah, we were lining up with 5 wide receivers with 3 minutes to go in blow out games.

That was a fun year. :smile:thats just because your running back and tight end were stiffs that sucked. they didnt deserve to see the field. :noidea:

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 02:03 PM

With all the um....."advantages" you had as a team, it was the equivalent of a Varsity team whipping up on a JR varsity team, and the Varsity team acting like it was some kind of momentous win.

Or the class bully beating up a kid with polio....and then thumping his chest afterward.

THAT is why everybody hates the Pats and their fans....

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 02:06 PM

Which is why I was annoyed that Brees and Co. didn't throw a couple more at the end.

Guess they have class.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM

Yeah, I enjoyed the Super Bowl that crowned the champion that season. :wink02:

The Patriot
12-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Which is why I was annoyed that Brees and Co. didn't throw a couple more at the end.

Guess they have class.

Here's what Belichick did:
1) Graciously praised the Saints before the game.
2) Removed his starters when the Saints mercifully
let up in 4th quarter to show that he was not trying to
undermine their dominance by trying to score cheap
end of the game points to make the game look closer than it was.

Here's what 2007 teams did
1) Claimed that their loss to the Pats in the playoffs was a fluke. (Chargers) :smile:
2) Called the Pats over-hyped (Cowboys) :smile:
2) Asserted that they had the better "81" (Cowboys) :smile:
3) Talked it up about spygate (Dolphins) :smile:
4) Guaranteed victory (Steelers) :smile:
5) Repeatedly sacked and intercepted the backup QB for a
TD after the starters had been pulled. (Dolphins & Redskins) :smile:

Now, you have a right to believe all of these things and hate the Pats, but if you choose to trash a team, don't expect any favors in return.

Christian Snyder
12-02-2009, 05:28 PM

I'm sure it was fun losing to the Giants in the SB... I can only imaginge what it feels like (as a fan) to be 1 game away from a 19-0 year and you lose the SB.

MasterOfPuppets
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM

1) Claimed that their loss to the Pats in the playoffs was a fluke. (Chargers) :smile:

Now, you have a right to believe all of these things and hate the Pats, but if you choose to trash a team, don't expect any favors in return.

and here's what brady did....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqErnhihQFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqErnhihQFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

owned....:sofunny:

stillers4me
12-02-2009, 06:17 PM
MOP.....:bowdown:

Christian Snyder
12-02-2009, 06:51 PM
and here's what brady did....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqErnhihQFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqErnhihQFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

owned....:sofunny:
I NEVER get tired of that!!!!!!

The_WARDen
12-03-2009, 09:15 AM

Man, that's precious

fansince'76
12-03-2009, 09:56 AM

What Pats* board was this cribbed from? :coffee:

revefsreleets
12-04-2009, 02:28 PM
I NEVER get tired of that!!!!!!

It's like a kid who is about to get the training wheels taken off his trike. Of COURSE he's going to THINK he'll be fine...but they all auger right into the ground within a few feet of being on their own.

Rough to score when the coach ain't piping the opposing defensive signal into your helmet....

smokin3000gt
12-04-2009, 05:59 PM
7r-0mzvQHXw

The Patriot
12-05-2009, 08:05 PM
It's like a kid who is about to get the training wheels taken off his trike. Of COURSE he's going to THINK he'll be fine...but they all auger right into the ground within a few feet of being on their own.

Rough to score when the coach ain't piping the opposing defensive signal into your helmet....
OUCH! I fell.

Somebody must have sabotaged my bike!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/roughchildhood.png

onefortheotherhand
12-06-2009, 01:18 AM
you guys all scoffed when i said the saints were goin to the SB before the season started..im startin to think i shoulda made bets haha

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 01:43 AM
OUCH! I fell.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/roughchildhood.png:toofunny:

revefsreleets
12-06-2009, 01:17 PM
OUCH! I fell.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/roughchildhood.png

Actually, I was simply suggesting that the training wheels (i.e. cheating aids) coming off will naturally ground high-flying dreams...

Ain't the Pats 7-4 right now?

The Patriot
12-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Actually, I was simply suggesting that the training wheels (i.e. cheating aids) coming off will naturally ground high-flying dreams...

Ain't the Pats 7-4 right now?

7-5 :hmmph:

Christian Snyder
12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey, The Patriot... How does that loss feel???

:chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 08:19 PM

probably not quite as bad as losing to the raiduhs.... dude, you don't run smack on someone after your team just lost to a perenial bottom feeder...:doh:

The Patriot
12-06-2009, 08:21 PM

This is how the loss feels.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/bradybelichick.gif

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 09:15 PM

Hey...that look of discontent on the sidelines looks vaguely familiar!

What a crazy season it's been...

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
7-5 :hmmph:

Dreams die hard...

By the way, Brady is JUST about right on pace to end up where i predicted he would with 28 TD's to 14 INT's. He has 22/10. He'll have a few more yards than i thought, but the point is that as he settles into his new role on a level playing field with no outside "aids", these are the numbers that should be expected form here on out. There are a good 15 other QB's in the NFL that could duplicate these numbers if they played for NE.

The Patriot
12-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Dreams die hard...

By the way, Brady is JUST about right on pace to end up where i predicted he would with 28 TD's to 14 INT's. He has 22/10. He'll have a few more yards than i thought, but the point is that as he settles into his new role on a level playing field with no outside "aids", these are the numbers that should be expected form here on out. There are a good 15 other QB's in the NFL that could duplicate these numbers if they played for NE.

Yes, despite your unique reasoning, you called Brady's performance perfectly this year.

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Yes, despite your unique reasoning, you called Brady's performance perfectly this year.

Nothing to it, really...just the law of averages...when there are wild anomalies, there's usually an accompanying reason, whether people want to hear about it or not...

Now, my prediction of your teams record is looking to be remarkably prescient as well...this blind squirrel found TWO nuts?

Godfather
12-07-2009, 04:46 PM

Which loss is that from? The beatdown by the Aints or the loss to the Fins?